Battle Currently Happening in Galkayo: Clan Militia VS Puntland Security Forces

Battle Currently Happening in Galkayo: Leelkase VS Federal Troops
Was just talking to someone in Galkayo what's the beef here guys/gals

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
According to the reports Puntland police busted illegal liquor stores in Garsoor specially near Cagaarweyne hotel/Warshada Galayda.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Fdxfg.png
Fhhfv.png

An illegal alcohol smuggling operation was broken up, but the criminals turned it into a clan dispute even though this is illegal for everyone.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Holy shit. This actually turned into a real conflict. Leelkase militias are reportedly regrouping themselves as of now in Garsoor to launch an assault on Puntland police precinct in Gaalkacyo. Clash is imminent and people are fleeing that part of the city.

Holy shit. This actually turned into a real conflict. Leelkase militias are reportedly regrouping themselves as of now in Garsoor to launch an assault on Puntland police precinct in Gaalkacyo. Clash is imminent and people are fleeing that part of the city.
Allah ha kala qabooji. Now is not the time for inter qabil wars.

Lakiin it can turn very ugly in seconds. Omar mx an leelkase dont play.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
North Galkacyo burns as Puntland forces engage local militias from galdogob.

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: All out HEAVY BATTLE IN GAALKACYO. Heavy weapons are heard from all corners of the city. Properties destroyed, casualties unknown. This is BAD!
FB_IMG_1594444552483.jpg

These battles are a peanut compared to the huge War that's coming to Puntland in few years from an enlarged militarized Galmudug to free our occupied northern Mudug.

Knowing the HGs, the plan for that war are already being drawn in our military war-room.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
These battles are a peanut compared to the huge War that's coming to Puntland in few years from an enlarged militarized Galmudug to free our occupied northern Mudug.

Knowing the HGs, the plan for that war are already being drawn in our military war-room.
Where do i enlist?:gunsmiley:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
13 dead. Their identity still not confirmed. These are preliminary reports. It's early morning local time about 9:30 AM but the battle could reignite afternoon or evening... Depends on how Leelkase militias perceive the anti drug operations conducted by Puntland forces last night.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

I actually really like HG but you guys seem to align with Farmaajo :mjdontkno: