Battle Currently Happening in Galkayo: Clan Militia VS Puntland Security Forces

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Boowe i aint got time for childish stuff, if you guys are dying for the return of the blessed Hobyo Sultanate, just ask. Nothing to be ashamed of. Be direct and say oo decendents of the kings, come lead us again.

Northern mudug bla bla, just sad :snoop:

Otherwise, you will be forever known as Galnus my friend.

:manny:
We don’t mind wrapping up more mjs and their masters for a smoke, like the good old days. :banderas:
So, gather up as much yemeni/hadrami masters and Christian “allies” as you can get if you want a round 2.:icon lol:

Why are you bringing grandmothers into this though? I have a lot of mj grandmothers ranging from great grandmothers as late as early 1900’s to as recent as mid 1900’s from both sides of my family, so in whatever fucked up way you’re twisting it, you’re no match.
:ufdup:

while Puntland forces are busy with photoshoots in Dhusamareeb, heavy fighting broke out this morning in Galkacyo between Leelkase alcohol dealers & remaining Puntland forces

sources on Facebook allege that 13 Puntland soldiers have died so far in the fighting (may Allah have mercy on them) while fatalities on the other side have not yet been reported

fighting is said to have taken place this morning in Leelkase inhabited district, where the alcohol dealers were

sources on Facebook allege that 13 Puntland soldiers have died so far in the fighting

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

This was mainly between qardho based soldiers brought during recent Deni yoga visit to galkacyo and alcohol dealing militias ( many mixed clans)

the qardho based soldiers ran away :pachah1: now reer Mahad and Leelkase elders have calmed the situation

puntland army: "Forget about SNM being 30 km away from garoowe"
puntland army : "forget about gaalkayco burning"

puntland soldier : No we have more pressing concerns boss "does my pose look good in the picture for instagram"

zoolander-movie-640x313.jpg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
There was a battle between Alcohol traders of MIXED clan background and Puntland Security Forces.

Keep dreaming langaabs and spoilers.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Leelkase don't drink they are culumo. I'll believe them stopping you MJs from drinking however. That's more believable. Even Sh. Dabz Al Dalal spoke on this

The matrix is broken.

:russ:

Bush Buuns

You know nothing about Gaalkacyo, it was a battle between Alcohol traders who were both Majeerteen and Tanade vs PL Forces.

Go wash some HAG Nigis and put some Cambuulo on the stove, that's your duty in Central Somalia.

Imagine their audacity, who invited you to the table?
:pachah1:

As for Dabcasar, who is his "Tol", surely not us, tell him to mind his own damn business.

You still haven't learned Somalia's HG inner politicking haven't you bro?

HGs whole existence is to expand lands whatever side possible, plus our number 1 enemy till we die is the naago crew mjs, so we will side even with the Satan/ibliis himself to obliterate those Bari iyo Nugaal pests.

So far leelkase are part of HG and MX plan to uproot Northern Mudug rebels mjs.
If HG so strong why do they not take their territory back in Ethiopia? Somalis nowadays only strong when fighting among themselves

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Warshadda Galayda is a known area for drugdealers who did their trade under the covers of the night as there aren't streetlights there. Reer Mudug never dared to mess with them before, soldiers from Deni Yoga's juffo in GLK must have been putting pressure on the new Governor to clean up that area.

Trending

Latest posts