Battle Currently Happening in Galkayo: Clan Militia VS Puntland Security Forces

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
in Suusacleey, not Galkacyo. :reallymaury: don’t be a dirty commie and generalize, this war only applies to to the north not the south.
"The south" do you mean Baraxley?!! There's no south or North gaalkacyo bruv. We control the northern and southern checkpoints of the city. Almost 80% of the known gaalkacyo comes under the jurisdiction of Puntland. I'm sure you've never been there.

I actually really like HG but you guys seem to align with Farmaajo :mjdontkno:

You still haven't learned Somalia's HG inner politicking haven't you bro?

HGs whole existence is to expand lands whatever side possible, plus our number 1 enemy till we die is the naago crew mjs, so we will side even with the Satan/ibliis himself to obliterate those Bari iyo Nugaal pests.

So far leelkase are part of HG and MX plan to uproot Northern Mudug rebels mjs.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
"The south" do you mean Baraxley?!! There's no south or North gaalkacyo bruv. We control the northern and southern checkpoints of the city. Almost 80% of the known gaalkacyo comes under the jurisdiction of Puntland. I'm sure you've never been there.
You don’t control shit. there’s south (baraxleey) galkacyo and north (Suusacleey) galkacyo. Kulaha we control the south checkpoints:chrisfreshhah:

Edit: Who merged my thread with this trash? Ncala iyo :mjkkk:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hopefully this does not escalate more than it already has. A young woman I’m related to lost her life while opening her store.

Spin doctors don't fall for it Osman Maxamuud PUNTLAND soldier was disarmed by a Leelkase youth you believe Lelkase wadaado drink they don't even chew qat :chrisfreshhah:

Don’t speak of things you don’t understand.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Good let Gslkacyo burn

You still have hopes for mjspot do you, they will delete your thread or merge with their fellow mjs thread any minute now, pleasing them has nor merit rather fear/hostility is the way.
I’m not pleasing anyone one, but:meleshame:

amboli

DIR POWER
tenor.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@Abdi99 @Lex Luther
Dont go off topic, nïggeros. :ufdup:I don’t want my thread in the bin.

:pachah1:

Just ask, nothing to be shamed of. It was a blessed sultanate. I have HG great grandmothers, i will come, i wanna grab the finest huttu girl from the huttu huts there.

:wow:
@Abdi99 @Lex Luther
Dont go off topic, nïggeros. :ufdup:I don’t want my thread in the bin.

@Apophis, let me know which front you defending.:gunsmiley:
Boowe i aint got time for childish stuff, if you guys are dying for the return of the blessed Hobyo Sultanate, just ask. Nothing to be ashamed of. Be direct and say oo decendents of the kings, come lead us again.

Northern mudug bla bla, just sad :snoop:

Otherwise, you will be forever known as Galnus my friend.

:manny:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
These battles are a peanut compared to the huge War that's coming to Puntland in few years from an enlarged militarized Galmudug to free our occupied northern Mudug.

Knowing the HGs, the plan for that war are already being drawn in our military war-room.
Haha, did you learn how to make threats from Engineer Faysal Cali Hyene?

These battles are a peanut compared to the huge War that's coming to Puntland in few years from an enlarged militarized Galmudug to free our occupied northern Mudug.

Knowing the HGs, the plan for that war are already being drawn in our military war-room.
How can you claim North Mudug as yours when your folks don't even live there?
You don't even own one single village in N. Mudug. You must be the Israeli of Somalia always claiming other people's land as your divine right. Well, to that I say good luck Mooryan boy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

preschool-class-in-south-africa-boy-looking-to-camera-F2WWH4.jpg

Trending