simples

follow the law or get the fck out my land

:camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
These the ungrateful naago your adeers died for in Nus Qiyamo bro bro @Geesood

Why do you concern yourself with PL affairs?

Your own land awaits you.

marehan.jpg

Go build it

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Why do you concern yourself with PL affairs?

Your own land awaits you.

View attachment 131395

Go build it

Oh you Puntland now huh? Where was this energy when you guys were calling others drug dealers and alcoholics. You're naago who are ungrateful to those who had your back in the darkest hour. I don't f*ck with cowards like you. DaroodExit is real now #Dexit.

amboli

DIR POWER
Beesha Leelkase are saying MJ are using puntland forces to systematically target leelkase community members and that the false narrative of stopping alcohol smugglers is totally 100 percent not true.

Good time for Somaliland to arm walaalahooda Leelkase :ehh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yonis apparently you are Rer Mahad, and I know even the anti-Puntland Rer Mahads support the killing of innocent Leelkase. But at least try to be more politically correct and hide it, send a tacsi and be respectful to the marxum at the very least my nigga.
fake news

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Oh you Puntland now huh? Where was this energy when you guys were calling others drug dealers and alcoholics. You're naago who are ungrateful to those who had your back in the darkest hour. I don't f*ck with cowards like you. DaroodExit is real now #Dexit.

Bullshit.

Plenty of MJs who were smuggling alcohol who are now behind bars

But when leelkase do the same crimes they expect to go free?

Get real.

"clan war" bs is a just a cover up for leelkase criminals.

2 leelkase criminal alcohol smugglers dead - 1 locked up

gtfo

Adaawe

Bullshit.

Plenty of MJs who were smuggling alcohol who are now behind bars

But when leelkase do the same crimes they expect to go free?

Get real.

"clan war" bs is a just a cover up for leelkase criminals.

2 leelkase criminal alcohol smugglers dead - 1 locked up

gtfo

Leelkase elders are pissed. You attacked their neighborhood? They have valid concerns. I still don't believe they engage in that. They are well known culumo who even taught Ugaas Diini the Qur'an.

:ohno:

Farm

VIP
Why have boons infested this thread? I get it Ghetto sucks, but damn get a life and focus on making your shithole better and maybe you guys can finally stop those daily Kenyan airstrikes. Your land is literally being treated like Gaza.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Mashallah what wadaads

107998378_3107355009360716_8575729342647943172_n.jpg

I can tell they're very attached to the deen

:mjlol:
It was alcohol and weed smuggling team consisting of both MJs/LL and others. The dude was a well known wadaad trying to stop the fighting. AUN he got caught in the cross fire.

You dont have to explain shit to this cuqdaad filled Galnusians. I'd worry about Cabudwaaq and whats left if i was them.

Adaawe

Why have ****s infested this thread? I get it Ghetto sucks, but damn get a life and focus on making your shithole better and maybe you guys can finally stop those daily Kenyan airstrikes. Your land is literally being treated like Gaza.

You meddle in our affairs. We'll meddle in yours. Payback is a bítch.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It was alcohol and weed smuggling team consisting of both MJs/LL and others. The dude was a well known wadaad trying to stop the fighting. AUN he got caught in the cross fire.

You dont have to explain shit to this cuqdaad filled Ganusians. I'd worry about Cabudwaaq and whats left if i was them.
Because of their qabilist tendencies an innocent wadaad had to get caught in the crossfire

Major L for those criminals behind this

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Leelkase elders are pissed. You attacked their neighborhood? They have valid concerns. I still don't believe they engage in that. They are well known culumo who even taught Ugaas Diini the Qur'an.

:ohno:
Garsoor isn’t Leelkase only Adaawe Al Quule. Farax Shirwac sub clans and Reer Bicidyahan also live in Garsoor.

Attacked? Are you you missing some chromosomes ninyow? The boys went there to do a routine check on the area and the khamarjis chimped out and innocent lives were lost in the crossfire. Don’t turn this into a qabiil war when it isn’t. I know you want nothing but trouble in Galkacyo but it ain’t gonna happen.

Adaawe

Garsoor isn’t Leelkase only Adaawe Al Quule. Farax Shirwac sub clans and Reer Bicidyahan also live in Garsoor.

Attacked? Are you you missing some chromosomes ninyow? The boys went there to do a routine check on the area and the khamarjis chimped out and innocent lives were lost in the crossfire. Don’t turn this into a qabiil war when it isn’t. I know you want nothing but trouble in Galkacyo but it ain’t gonna happen.

Your city is burning. A clan war is happening. Video don't lie :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts