Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thanks walaal
You're welcome, sis.
Thanks so much!
Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear
No problem, sis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, but I'd gladly pay a £500 monthly subscription fee to experience that feeling again:mjcry:
You’ll feel it soon. Don’t worry. Just get to know people with an open mind and actually try to court with marriage in mind, instead of ‘dating’. Look for women you can establish a family and legacy with.

You’ll feel it soon. Don’t worry. Just get to know people with an open mind and actually try to court with marriage in mind, instead of ‘dating’. Look for women you can establish a family and legacy with.
Already started, and it's going well but I don't know if it'll result in "love". It depends entirely on how nuturing and supportive she is. As much as it pains me to admit this, most men just want someone to give them a pat on the back when they've worked hard and show a little appreciation. Someone to spur them on when things get a little rocky and truly believe in them.

You can make the argument that "they're just being pussies who want another mommy figure" and it would be a valid argument. But nothing even comes close to being truly and genuinely cared for, let's see if she makes the cut :manny:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Already started, and it's going well but I don't know if it'll result in "love". It depends entirely on nuturing and supportive she is. As much as it pains me to admit this, most men just want someone to give them on the pat when they've worked hard and show a little appreciation. Someone to spur them on when things get a little rocky and truly believe in them and want the best for them.

You can make the argument that "they're just being pussies who want another mommy figure" and it would be a valid argument. But nothing even comes close to being truly and genuinely cared for, let's see if she makes the cut :manny:
Hope it works out for you walaal 🙏

Trending