Are you in love?

Garaad diinle

 
@Garaad diinle @JackieBurkhart
Oh it is just the two of you being particular in your selective prediction, or not, for certain features!
I've build an unconscious dataset of how somalis look after careful observation of countless somali in real life, tv and on social media. All the possible combination are accounted for whenever i examine a potential half somali. Whenever i see a somali that looks a bit off i tend to suspect them of being mixed. I wouldn't call myself an expert at it but it sure feels gratifying that my guess was rather on point this time kkkkk.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm just having fun. I realized I shouldn't take people on here seriously. Honestly, I've never felt the need to want someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Lonely Season 9 GIF
Ayyy if things don' t work out with the current lady I don' t mind remaining a celibate virgin for life so I kinda get where ya coming from :coolphone:

iskufilann

inactive.
Nah, I'm just having fun. I realized I shouldn't take people on here seriously. Honestly, I've never felt the need to want someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Lonely Season 9 GIF
I think that sometimes. The fact I get bored of people so quickly is scary. Imagine I get bored of someone I'm married to :dead1:

Well being physically attracted to someone is the lust. that's exactly what originally catches you attention and makes one pursue potential love or just fulfiling their lust depending on the individual and if they are not in a position to pursue or get rejected they move on. (Unless there a creep/soically inept)

When you get to know the individual as a person beyond attempting to sleep with them you get to actually decide whether you like this person based on a variety of factors outside of the physical aspect and if you still like them as a person. If you for example don't share many core value or can't even meet in the middle it would very much be hard to see yourself spending the rest of your life with this person or even loving them and in that case you only have short term lust in mind or may even lose interest in that aswell depending on how this person presents themselves as an individual.

So I would say lust is Purely the physical. If you like and are not just tolerating the rest for the sake of the lust then yeah that is probably love.
Could you potentially want to get to know someone sans the physical attraction being there at first?

I've build an unconscious dataset of how somalis look after careful observation of countless somali in real life, tv and on social media. All the possible combination are accounted for whenever i examine a potential half somali. Whenever i see a somali that looks a bit off i tend to suspect them of being mixed. I wouldn't call myself an expert at it but it sure feels gratifying that my guess was rather on point this time kkkkk.
Quite the observant, you are. Or is it a case of your vision of what a Somali should look like is being shaped by your surroundings, and when you see someone with a slight difference, be it bone structure, complexion etc, you autopilot to suspect theirs being a blend of sort?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Quite the observant, you are. Or is it a case of your vision of what a Somali should look like is being shaped by your surroundings, and when you see someone with a slight difference, be it bone structure, complexion etc, you autopilot to suspect theirs being a blend of sort?
I mean it is a natural phenomenon all people have.
We see patterns in the features of different groups, especially our own, and if something feels off than we assume they may not be from the group/ may be mixed.
Humans are good at knowing who's a foreigner and who isn't really well

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ayyy if things don' t work out with the current lady I don' t mind remaining a celibate virgin for life so I kinda get where ya coming from :coolphone:
I feel you. I'm just chilling in life, not too worried about finding what everybody calls 'that special someone'.

:friendhug:

Could you potentially want to get to know someone sans the physical attraction being there at first?
Yes you could.
technically all of us on this website are getting to know each other without physical attraction being present because we're all anonymous and don't know what we look like but even then lust can be present since people like creating an idealised version of those they can't see

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Spot on my good sir that's exactly how it works in my particular case. You've simplified it rather neatly. I look for the black duck the patterns that stands out as uniquely non-somali and proceed to investigate and look for clues to prove or diss prove my initial assumption.

Girl I don't even know, it's probably some phase... I get bored of people I see often.. Imagine staying with your spouse for 5+years.. Are you not going to get bored?:damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your spouse is basically your best mate. Do you not have any friends beyond 5 years or have you gotten bored of them and moved on every 5 years? And there's also family that you spend your whole life with your spouse is just an add on to that but more intimate

Maybe it's more to do with how you view it all as opposed to actually getting into a relationship 🤔

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This thread is sad.
Aside from me @empressjamila and @Angelina rest of ya' ll got no one to be in love with.
No wonder young xalimos and farahs on here say strange things regarding relationships as if sariirta and money is all there is to it
No cash.
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

No firaash.
trailer satisfying GIF

I don't know how a lack of finances would qualify one under any circumstances. :mjlol:Imagine drapping yourself in a tattered busto of delusion and calling that love? Nope. Love comes from comfort and stability and that does not arrive until time has lapsed and various preconditions were already met.

iskufilann

inactive.
Your spouse is basically your best mate. Do you not have any friends beyond 5 years or have you gotten bored of them and moved on every 5 years?
Friends are different I guess. I have few which we stayed with each other since nursery till now. I don't find them that boring because we have same personalities and stuff. Whereas, I get bored easily and the fact that when I found a spouse we will be living together and that will make me reach a point that I'm actually bored of you because you see them every single day. Maybe I'm saying all this and once I find a spouse, it'll be totally different.

Trending