Are you in love?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Yes and she feels the same.
No woman can replace my habibti :banderas:
Goodbye. Time for you to start speaking Arabic.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

You are sounding a bit like @Javelin. Does it mean you have not been bitten by the bug, or is yours a negative hypothesis to prove its existence?
I believe in love I just think its built over time and requires getting to know someone who you at the very least find physically attractive.
I don't believe things like love at first sight is real and I think most people confuse lust for love.

Last edited:
I believe in love I just think its built over time and requires getting to know someone who you at the very least find physically attractive.
I don't believe thinks like love at first sight is real. I believe most people confuse lust for love.
If I were to go on that trip with you, how does one get to 'love: the emotional stage' sans the 'lust dimension: the physicality aspect'?

Does the former not lead to the latter?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I'm not racist or race centric person but looking at her something felt off. I was feeling some foreign dna in the mix. She looks arabian no peninsula arab for some reason so i had confirm. In one of her top tiktoks videos she posted herself with a saudi flag at 50% and a somali flag at 50%. My somali senses was tingling and i knew she wasn't a pure somali oh by the way did i say that i'm not a racist?

By the way is this you?

WjXThjG.png
Yeah you found my simp account. i would go into 100k debt just to buy her mehr.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This thread is sad.
Aside from me @empressjamila and @Angelina rest of ya' ll got no one to be in love with.
No wonder young xalimos and farahs on here say strange things regarding relationships as if sariirta and money is all there is to it
Nah, I'm just having fun. I realized I shouldn't take people on here seriously. Honestly, I've never felt the need to want someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Lonely Season 9 GIF

If I were to go on that trip with you, how does one get to 'love: the emotional stage' sans the 'lust dimension: the physicality aspect'?

Does the former not lead to the latter?
Well being physically attracted to someone is the lust. that's exactly what originally catches you attention and makes one pursue potential love or just fulfiling their lust depending on the individual and if they are not in a position to pursue or get rejected they move on. (Unless there a creep/soically inept)

When you get to know the individual as a person beyond attempting to sleep with them you get to actually decide whether you like this person based on a variety of factors outside of the physical aspect and if you still like them as a person. If you for example don't share many core value or can't even meet in the middle it would very much be hard to see yourself spending the rest of your life with this person or even loving them and in that case you only have short term lust in mind or may even lose interest in that aswell depending on how this person presents themselves as an individual.

So I would say lust is Purely the physical. If you like and are not just tolerating the rest for the sake of the lust then yeah that is probably love.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts