Are you in love?

No cash.
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

No firaash.
trailer satisfying GIF

I don't know how a lack of finances would qualify one under any circumstances. :mjlol:Imagine drapping yourself in a tattered busto of delusion and calling that love? Nope. Love comes from comfort and stability and that does not arrive until time has lapsed and various preconditions were already met.

Hold up a sec I am trying to find what page of the script you jumped over :hillarybiz:

iskufilann

inactive.
Your spouse is basically your best mate. Do you not have any friends beyond 5 years or have you gotten bored of them and moved on every 5 years? And there's also family that you spend your whole life with your spouse is just an add on to that but more intimate

Maybe it's more to do with how you view it all as opposed to actually getting into a relationship πŸ€”
Okay now that I read your edited part, I understand your perspective. Hopefully my thoughts on this changes... It's probably some phase I'm going through :damn: :dead:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
T
See, the trick is: it comes when least expected, and if you look for it, it never comes. Yours is the best strategy.
True whenever I've gone looking for someone it feels like the hardest thing ever. But when I'm just chilling and being social I easily find both girls and boys go hang out with and random events are how I've met crushes so far

Okay now that I read your edited part, I understand your perspective. Hopefully my thoughts on this changes... It's probably some phase I'm going through :damn: :dead:
Probably then again your 19/20 I wasn't really thinking about any of that then so it could very easily change with in months or weeks but you also haven't given anyone an actual chance so maybe that's it.

who knows but good luck with that

iskufilann

inactive.
Probably then again your 19/20 I wasn't really thinking about any of that then so it could very easily change with in months or weeks but you also haven't given anyone an actual chance so maybe that's it.

who knows but good luck with that
You probably could be right.

I'm sure you'll find the page. Point being my version of love isn't immaterial or haphazard. It's shrewed and tangible.

Found it, you missed pointing out that i live in a homeless shelter
I get what you mean though, if there is no food on the table there is no place for jacayl. But let' s face it, that' s not the reason u single abaayo, u don' t wanna be dependent and let the past repeat itself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Found it, you missed pointing out that i live in a homeless shelter
They must have nice wi-fi over there.
I get what you mean though, if there is no food on the table there is no place for jacayl. But let' s face it, that' s not the reason u single abaayo, u don' t wanna be dependent and let the past repeat itself.
I have considered being a lady of leisure perhaps once in the past year.
:kanyehmm: What is the reason? How would the past repeat itself?​

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
The entire general page is littred with your threads man, take a break you' ve been online for the past 19 hrs
Once today ends i ain't coming back for a long time so i gotta make sure y'all remember me

This thread is sad.
Aside from me @empressjamila and @Angelina rest of ya' ll got no one to be in love with.
No wonder young xalimos and farahs on here say strange things regarding relationships as if sariirta and money is all there is to it
Not everyone feels the need to divulge this info. And btw, love shouldn’t make you feel butterflies. It should make you feel calm and at peace.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Been in relationships however I was definitely not in love lol.

Trending

Latest posts