Are you in love?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ
Don't feel too bad, There's always someone for you
Thanks. Although tbh I am losing faith in men and love. Hearing about how men cheat and are abusive makes me not trust men. The guy I loved,though,was a kind person. He passed away unfortunately.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
No, but I'd gladly pay a ยฃ500 monthly subscription fee to experience that feeling again:mjcry:
No need for a ยฃ500 monthly payment.
Just get a ticket to Somalia and find ask for someone who's ready to marry someone like you.

Only do this if you are ready for marriage, don't go playing around with girls and dumping them like you're some deadbeat AA

CALMONE20###

Just get a ticket to Somalia and find ask for someone who's ready to marry someone like you.

Only do this if you are ready for marriage, don't go playing around with girls and dumping them like you're some deadbeat AA
This. Somalis are an honourable people. We have morals and we are people of deen. It's sad to see diaspora somalis imitating westerners.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This. Somalis are an honourable people. We have morals and we are people of deen. It's sad to see diaspora somalis imitating westerners.
Facts, we need to maintain somali culture and stick together without becoming degenerates

CALMONE20###

Facts, we need to maintain somali culture and stick together without becoming degenerates
Exactly. Being degenerate has a negative effect on society,e.g the West,which used to value love and marriage and had morals in the 50s. It took a turn for the worse with the hippie movement and "liberation" of the 60s. They are a cautionary tale.

Why on earth would I treat fellow Somali sister like that when all the kufar narn you could handle is a few Hinge/Tinder swipes away?lol

CALMONE20###

Why on earth would I treat fellow Somali sister like that when all the kufar narn you could handle is a few Hinge/Tinder swipes away?lol
It's not good to use women. A real man wouldn't do that. Western gaal men do that,not our people. Our prophet saws said that muslim men shouldn't use women.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you fall in love it's with a projection of who you think someone is not what it is they truly are in their totality (often times).

I am certainly in love with my self in part from the familial love I received and can still continually draw from. Do I believe in the notion of romantic and enduring love? Yes. Though I can only love someone capable of love. Other conditions must be met such as, age homogeneity, shared religious ideology, clan origins, similar status/education, financial stability, reliability, faithfulness, honesty, attractiveness with intersecting life plans where there is a marital commitment. Otherwise it's not love but mere time wasting and flimsy rhetoric that will soon be forgotten. I will not settle for anything other than what I am.

I can have a sense of shared kinship and walaalnimo with my fellow Somalis but that sort of affinity is one that is unromantic that is based on being compatriots of the same ethnicity and this is expressed through gestures of good will and support particularly for those who value/ascribe to this sort of belief.​

Khaemwaset

VIP
If you fall in love it's with a projection of who you think someone is not what it is they truly are in their totality (often times).

I am certainly in love with my self in part from the familial love I received and can still continually draw from. Do I believe in the notion of romantic and enduring love? Yes. Though I can only love someone capable of love. Other conditions must be met such as, age homogeneity, shared religious ideology, clan origins, similar status/education, financial stability, reliability, faithfulness, honesty, attractiveness with intersecting life plans where there is a marital commitment. Otherwise it's not love but mere time wasting and flimsy rhetoric that will soon be forgotten. I will not settle for anything other than what I am.

I can have a sense of shared kinship and walaalnimo with my fellow Somalis but that sort of affinity is one that is unromantic that is based on being compatriots of the same ethnicity and this is expressed through gestures of good will and support particularly for those who value/ascribe to this sort of belief.​
Very inspirational

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Thanks so much!
Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear

Trending