Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
similar as in the closest to eachother in appearance which is true

i never said we fully look alike even somalis dont look alike with eachother if i stood next to you , can assure you we dont look alike

even blacks dont look alike but their are certain feutures all east africans share
What are these features:farmajoyaab: I haven’t seen it with habeshas:shookgabre: also London isn’t their hotspot not many live there compared to the US:dabcasar: also I don’t know why you brought up Sudanese :faysalwtf: when they’re completely different from habeshas:yacadiim:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What are these features:farmajoyaab: I haven’t seen it with habeshas:shookgabre: also London isn’t their hotspot not many live there compared to the US:dabcasar: also I don’t know why you brought up Sudanese :faysalwtf: when they’re completely different from habeshas:yacadiim:
ok let me do a compare
in terms of
body shape
hair skin color
eyes nose
everything we look like our Ethiopian Eritrean and Sudanese relatives

377d04ee-96b4-4a43-ae46-9ad3a3740310.jpg
ahmedbile2.jpg

now for blacks

engineer.png
nigerian shop keepr
IMG_4285-Version-2-1024x682.jpg
kenyan taxi driver

468344496-killtrump_6.jpg
american

british
screen-shot-2014-12-04-at-4-25-41-pm.png

as you can see their are a little difrences
but where talking overall

Tukraq

VIP
ok let me do a compare
in terms of
body shape
hair skin color
eyes nose
everything we look like our Ethiopian Eritrean and Sudanese relatives

377d04ee-96b4-4a43-ae46-9ad3a3740310.jpg
ahmedbile2.jpg

now for blacks

engineer.png
nigerian shop keepr
IMG_4285-Version-2-1024x682.jpg
kenyan taxi driver

468344496-killtrump_6.jpg
american

british
screen-shot-2014-12-04-at-4-25-41-pm.png

as you can see their are a little difrences
but where talking overall
Eh the Somali and Ethiopian guy don’t look similar in fact in this pick the Ethiopian looks more like the Kenyan taxi guy

Yeah he does, talk to these clowns though:farmajoyaab: they literally have not that much Habeshas where they live probably:noneck:
In Seattle we have one of the largest habesha and Somali diasporas and nobody would ever mistake the two:shookgabre:even cadaans:siilaanyolaugh:
We have a decent sized Habesh population and I'd agree with you. There are some instances where you can't really distinguish, but for the most part it's easy to tell the difference. And I'm sure you know their women are quite liberal :ulyin:

Tukraq

VIP
We have a decent sized Habesh population and I'd agree with you. There are some instances where you can't really distinguish, but for the most part it's easy to tell the difference. And I'm sure you their women are quite liberal :ulyin:

I’m not going to lie their women are the easiest for me to pull, I think I’m their type:denzelnigga:
And Eritrean women here are manshallah:jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this one looks like our resident @Rkelly but without the hair.

shimelba_coffe_discussion_033_1_copy_zps8ce98f04.jpg

Tigray are very close to Somalis genetically, which may be due to their origins as the original population of Tigray were Saho people prior to the semitic migration over the Bab el Mandeb.

The Agaw influence is probably more significant in Amhara people, as Agaw people lived between the Takeze river and the Abay (Nile) Northeast of the Mareb was traditional Saho territory and northwest belonged to lowland people of Sudan distantly related to Nubians like Kunama and Nara people.

Between the Mareb and the Takeze was the territory of a now gone people known as the Awa people. The founder of the Aksumite Empire conquered the Awa and built his new capital Aksum in their territory. Adwa is named after the Awa people, Ad Awa. The Agaw lived south and east of the Takeze along the escarpment originally. What is now the main Agaw inhabited area, Agaw Awi, was originally part of the Gumuz kingdom but it was colonized by Agaws during the Zagwe dynasty. The original homeland of Agaw people is now the Amhara homeland, and the original center of Amhara people, Bet Amhara is now called Wollo and is mostly Oromo.

Last edited:
My Plan to marry 4 wife my goal list.

1. Somali
2. Habesha
3.Afar
4. Tigray

I own 4 Property 1 in Uk and 3 in USA.

I know Somali woman are wild and she is going to be a problem so i will throw her in UK. :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.