Are ex muslims still considered Somalis? Poll Vote

Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

• Total voters
For all of you coping here is how Somali National Heroes dealt with Murtads ๐Ÿ‘‡
Imaam Axmed Gurey:
648D3C71-69B6-441F-8BC1-F5BB72A8F4E3.jpeg

Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xassan:
6E0D8769-13CE-4559-AD99-8D1BE6B47239.jpeg

6864D7D2-974C-470D-B45B-1BC4831FA333.jpeg

Aden Adde:
EBA69C1E-D37E-4C2F-BB56-847CB4F22F40.jpeg
Sheikh Hassan Barsane:
7DFE39C0-E3D8-4FC1-88C1-6549E95F86D0.jpeg

General Muhammad Abshir Muse (First Commander of The Somali Police Force and Early SYL member):
3618E979-6762-481C-BCC3-EAD2B6AE66A0.jpeg

Last edited:
You have people on here telling me that the Al shabab who blow up Muslim children will be going to heaven and have halal blood ๐Ÿ’€ I will never take any of you losers seriously when talking about somali ex Muslim women when the worst Somalis alive are the Al shabab. Go f*ck yourselves @awsaleban667
You donโ€™t understand what โ€œYour blood is halalโ€ means. Your blood being Halal means that you shedding your blood is halal and that you should be killed and that killing you is an obligation. Your blood being halal isnโ€™t a good thing

Somalis, just like everyone else are individuals who have the freedom to follow whatever religion they choose, or not follow religion at all. Nothing and nobody can take their blood and heritage from them. Its as simple as that.

The extremists can seethe.

Religion and ethnicity are two different things you can't change ethnicity but you can change religion
Only Somalis believe they can do the opposite.

Can you leave your qabiil? that shit is set in stone. I dont think this religion being tied to ethnicity works in societies where lineage is the primary identifier.

We are an ethno religious group you simply cannot be murtad and somali at the same time. Iโ€™m sure amxaro and oromo will accept you

al-Mu'tamid ุงู„ู…ุนุชู…ุฏ

ุนูุดู’ ู…ูŽุง ุดูุฆู’ุชูŽ ููŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ูƒูŽ ู…ูŽูŠูู‘ุชูŒ
It's simple your not from us the same way Nuh alayhi salam son was not of him when he refused to enter the ark.

ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ูŠู†ููˆุญู ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฃูŽู‡ู’ู„ููƒูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู…ูŽู„ูŒ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑู ุตูŽู€ู„ูุญู

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
the somali civil war might be the biggest thing that has happened to somali's... in the history of Somalis. Its consequences are severe and this thread has shown me the true faces of people. Although I won't be directly harassing anyone, I just dont understand why so many people chose to leave the religion of islam. My thinking is they just want to follow their desires and I understand everyone has desires and I do too but you must remain steadfast everyone. I believe some people here are just in a small period of confusion which is common Most of the people here are immigrants in a foreign country, our country is in disrepair... even to this day. Lets be real a couple blue painted hideous made apartments isnt progress. I fear what is to happen to the somali people in the next 100 years, every day that passes contributes to what will be the outcome. I will remain steadfast in Allah and I will hope to allah that this fixes up. I know that most of the people on this forum might be suprised at the high turnout but maybe its because they are more tended to be involved online. Most regular somali people dont know about this website and I guess the people who do are just like.... I dont know. Im just going to read this thread because I havent fully read it and I will give a secondary opinion piece.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I also strongly recommend you guys to not Label people as non muslims and Ex muslim... Although Im not fully educated I know that you as a person does not determine ones faith

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
the somali civil war might be the biggest thing that has happened to somali's... in the history of Somalis. Its consequences are severe and this thread has shown me the true faces of people. Although I won't be directly harassing anyone, I just dont understand why so many people chose to leave the religion of islam. My thinking is they just want to follow their desires and I understand everyone has desires and I do too but you must remain steadfast everyone. I believe some people here are just in a small period of confusion which is common Most of the people here are immigrants in a foreign country, our country is in disrepair... even to this day. Lets be real a couple blue painted hideous made apartments isnt progress. I fear what is to happen to the somali people in the next 100 years, every day that passes contributes to what will be the outcome. I will remain steadfast in Allah and I will hope to allah that this fixes up. I know that most of the people on this forum might be suprised at the high turnout but maybe its because they are more tended to be involved online. Most regular somali people dont know about this website and I guess the people who do are just like.... I dont know. Im just going to read this thread because I havent fully read it and I will give a secondary opinion piece.
These are all western born and raised. It's clear they have assimilated. All Somalis here than remain in the west will have their descendants mix and probably apostate by the end of the century. Somalis are a small group here we will be assimilated completely simple fact.

It's the situation back home that's we should focus on. Africa in general is looking at probably the bloodiest war we'll see ever. It's not just the horn but every part of this cursed continent has crazy tension. You're gonna end up with some anti French jihad in west Africa. Bantus gonna genocide the whites in south Africa. Everyone fighting everyone in the horn. I ain't even know the bs in maghreb.

Somalis need to sort themselves out before something much worse than 91 happens and this time it'll be ajnabis from West and south looking to genocide and wipe our people off the map.

These are all western born and raised. It's clear they have assimilated. All Somalis here than remain in the west will have their descendants mix and probably apostate by the end of the century. Somalis are a small group here we will be assimilated completely simple fact.

It's the situation back home that's we should focus on. Africa in general is looking at probably the bloodiest war we'll see ever. It's not just the horn but every part of this cursed continent has crazy tension. You're gonna end up with some anti French jihad in west Africa. Bantus gonna genocide the whites in south Africa. Everyone fighting everyone in the horn. I ain't even know the bs in maghreb.

Somalis need to sort themselves out before something much worse than 91 happens and this time it'll be ajnabis from West and south looking to genocide and wipe our people off the map.
what do you think somalis should do to avoid extinction?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Ill try to not be assimlated i have seen many already Work on your self and your close family members. this is the only way friend. Im not gonna lie africa has so much tension that just needs to be released, the remapping of africa was done terribly. Thanks for your insight

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
what do you think somalis should do to avoid extinction?
Do you mean the diaspora? It's inevitable sxb. All Somalis that are living in the west and continue to will eventually have their descendants fully assimilated and probably intermarry. We're simply too small. Best we can do is keep it off a generation or two by forming "Somalia Town"

Back home in the coming world war Africa. Somalis must unite politically. It's a matter of survival. Industrializing our country is key to success in winning this war.

Trending