Are ex muslims still considered Somalis? Poll Vote

Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

• Total voters
of course they are somali??? why is this a question??? what ethncity do they become after leaving Islam? martian??

bengalis who leave islam are bengalis. albanians who leave islam are albanians. saudis who leave islam are saudis. somalis who leave islam are somali, gaal somali yes, but somali nonetheless.

every ethnicity has people who take Ls.

it's only Somalis who are trying to excommunicate people from their ethncity (LOL) for having different beliefs.
No of those are ethnic religions. Bengalis existed before Islam so did Arabs so did Albanian the ethnogenesis of Somalis was only after Islam

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What Muslim Somali men have done worse than insulting rasululah (SAW), attacking and insulting Allah and his book.
The ones that blow up Muslim kids in Somalia idk? Unless you think this one woman insulting Islam is worse than the Al shabab…

Arabs and Asians that leave Islam insult the religion too and become just like her yet none of you care about them.
Ayaan is literally the most prominent ex Muslim Islam basher in the public sphere but even if she wasn’t those Arabs have nothing to do with me.

I honestly don't care if people consider me somali or non-somali, I know what I am, though my perceived identity is not something key to my wellbeing in the grand scheme of things

Wallahi billahi tallahi ina Godane and Axmed Diiriye have a better chance of going to Jannah then Ayaan if she doesn’t repent.
Yh that's why somalia will always be cooked even 50 years from now, we have countries on the precipice of technological evolution and frontier technology and here we have Abdigani from Afgooye blowing up kids and miskeens on the basis of takfiir 💀

No I’m saying this cause you can’t deny someone’s lineage 😭 she’s Somali. Whether she’s a gaal or not doesn’t matter.

Her being a gaal isn’t the problem, we have gaal like @Kisame and he is still considered to be a Somali. The problem is Ayan is a coon that does nothing for her people other than insult them. We all know you’re only defending her because she’s a woman, that part is obvious. Others such as myself don’t care about her gender, but her actions.

Why do you always base your opinion of someone off whether or not they’re a woman?

I honestly don't care if people consider me somali or non-somali, I know what I am, though my perceived identity is not something key to my wellbeing in the grand scheme of things
Hey, cope how you want. Just don’t mention your a murtad around Somalis especially fobs. You’ll get packed up pretty quick.

Yh that's why somalia will always be cooked even 50 years from now, we have countries on the precipice of technological evolution and frontier technology and here we have Abdigani from Afgooye blowing up kids and miskeens on the basis of takfiir 💀
Obviously the blood of every Al Shabaab member is Halal and they should all be crucified but even then they are still better than Ayaan

@Yami

It pisses me off that the biggest ex Muslim coon worldwide is a Somali woman.

Our culture isn't even as extreme compared to the south Asians and Arabs.our population is smaller too.

I also recently found out she lost her danish citizenship after lying about her past. The forced marriage bs she said she dealt with was all cap.

What annoys me the most is that she was a grown ass women when she arrived in Scandinavia. She willingly just decided to start cooning for no reason after living a peaceful life in the west.

Exactly, she brings nothing but shame. That retard converted to Christianity after spending years bashing religion. I don’t see how anyone respects her, it’s clear she will do anything for money & publicity. If she really wants to bring change, she should bash those Arabs & south Asians instead, they’re 100x worse. They wouldn’t allow someone like her to even be alive.

Your point? Leaving Islam doesn’t erase your ethnicity. If it does, tell the gaals on here to leave sspot then since they’re no longer Somalis apparently. But you won’t will you bc they’re men?

Same way you don’t care if Ayaan returns to Islam but you made a dua for the guys. Loool.

We don’t care about the Gaals here because they’re not coons like Ayan Hirsi. They dont bash you or insult you, they’re normal.

Trending