Are ex muslims still considered Somalis? Poll Vote

Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

• Total voters

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I don't buy that Somalis consider gaal Somalis as non-Somali. When I was an unbeliever during my gaal phase, many Somalis were telling me to return to the fold because "you are Somali". When I said I left my clan and the Somali ethnic group, people laughed at me and said "you'll always be Somali, you'll never be cadaan or madow".

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Her being a gaal isn’t the problem, we have gaal like @Kisame and he is still considered to be a Somali. The problem is Ayan is a coon that does nothing for her people other than insult them. We all know you’re only defending her because she’s a woman, that part is obvious. Others such as myself don’t care about her gender, but her actions.

Why do you always base your opinion of someone off whether or not they’re a woman?
You have people on here telling me that the Al shabab who blow up Muslim children will be going to heaven and have halal blood 💀 I will never take any of you losers seriously when talking about somali ex Muslim women when the worst Somalis alive are the Al shabab. Go f*ck yourselves @awsaleban667

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Are they Somalis? Yes if they've got Somali blood in them

Are they considered Somali by the Somali community? No they're not

This, gaal somalis are fully exiled from the community, its a red line you cannot cross. After we gradually reverted to Islam, it has fortunately become part of our identity. Many of our pre-islamic practices have been turned Islamic for example.

Leaving Islam is basically exiling yourselves from your people. You are somali but not accepted until you revert back. Fortunately most not mentally ill somali murtads come back to Allah SWT.

From what I have seen agnostic somalis have extremely low imaan. Here is an elder who did not pray for 26 years and the man is a doctor in Germany/west

Its never too late for our fellow agnostics but better to seek forgiveness now @Kisame @Yami @Ozymandias

I don't buy that Somalis consider gaal Somalis as non-Somali. When I was an unbeliever during my gaal phase, many Somalis were telling me to return to the fold because "you are Somali". When I said I left my clan and the Somali ethnic group, people laughed at me and said "you'll always be Somali, you'll never be cadaan or madow".

you was probably a good gaal akhi

You have people on here telling me that the Al shabab who blow up Muslim children will be going to heaven and have halal blood 💀 I will never take any of you losers seriously when talking about somali ex Muslim women when the worst Somalis alive are the Al shabab. Go f*ck yourselves @awsaleban667

why are you so angry?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Subhanallah, Al-sheydaan will go to deepest pits of hell, who said here they will go to heaven?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Obviously the blood of every Al Shabaab member is Halal and they should all be crucified but even then they are still better than Ayaan
I'll have them carry a cross over their shoulders like one of those evangelical re-enactments then finish them on Live TV to send a message. All ex and current Al-Shabab militants deserve nothing less.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Quite the peaceful religion we have here folks 🤣🤣, it's all good though
Try publicly being a Nazi or Far-right in west, you'll get excommunicated. Try being a Muslim in a Hindu or Buddhist region, try being pro American in China.

All societies have things they do not tolerate. But these westernised folk want Somalis to bend over everything and tolerate all humiliation from the shisheeye and adopt their way.

I've got no problem with the Gaal who keeps to himself but those like the woman in topic needs a bounty on her.

Trending

Latest posts