Are ex muslims still considered Somalis? Poll Vote

Are ex muslims still considered Somalis?

• Total voters

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ayaan hirsi is still Somali whether you like it or not

@Yami

It pisses me off that the biggest ex Muslim coon worldwide is a Somali woman.

Our culture isn't even as extreme compared to the south Asians and Arabs.our population is smaller too.

I also recently found out she lost her danish citizenship after lying about her past. The forced marriage bs she said she dealt with was all cap.

What annoys me the most is that she was a grown ass women when she arrived in Scandinavia. She willingly just decided to start cooning for no reason after living a peaceful life in the west.

@Yami

It pisses me off that the biggest ex Muslim coon worldwide is a Somali woman.

Our culture isn't even as extreme compared to the south Asians and Arabs.our population is smaller too.

I also recently found out she lost her danish citizenship after lying about her past. The forced marriage bs she said she dealt with was all cap.

What annoys me the most is that she was a grown ass women when she arrived in Scandinavia. She willingly just decided to start cooning for no reason after living a peaceful life in the west.
And we have your average femcel defending her

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
what you fail to understand is Allah can forgive sins as long you don't disbelieve in him.

and why are you excluding yourself, are you not Muslim yourself?
You can't debate stupid. These types just throw the same "But Somali XX do this!! "

Kisame

And we have your average femcel defending her

Bro when I first joined ex Muslim spaces I ran into a bunch of gaal xalimos that loved ayaan. I got into so many arguments trying to explain to them that she was a coon but they didn't give a f*ck.

You would have thought ayaan regularly helped ex somalis by the way you saw how much support she received in our community. She doesn't do shit. She literally ruined our rep as ex Muslim somalis.

Even our loud Christian somalis we got online aren't cooning like ayaan.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
what you fail to understand is Allah can forgive sins as long you don't disbelieve in him.

and why are you excluding yourself, are you not Muslim yourself?
Your point? Leaving Islam doesn’t erase your ethnicity. If it does, tell the gaals on here to leave sspot then since they’re no longer Somalis apparently. But you won’t will you bc they’re men?
you can't possibly think I am talking about Ayan Hirsi lol
Same way you don’t care if Ayaan returns to Islam but you made a dua for the guys. Loool.

Your point? Leaving Islam doesn’t erase your ethnicity. If it does, tell the gaals on here to leave sspot then since they’re no longer Somalis apparently. But you won’t will you bc they’re men?

Same way you don’t care if Ayaan returns to Islam but you made a dua for the guys. Loool.

walaahi I would not have made dua if they talked about Islam the way Ayan Hirsi does.

Abaayo, this is not he vs she, let's leave it at that.

The propositional content of religious claims in Islam is what a lot of people struggle with. If you are to be a Believer, you must believe in Al Isra Wal Miraj, and so on. Which I think a lot of people would dismiss at face value. I don't think this is a conscious problem. Guidance is needed on these complex matters.

But back to the topic. I accept Somali Disbelievers so long as they don't force their opinions down the throats of others.

Bro when I first joined ex Muslim spaces I ran into a bunch of gaal xalimos that loved ayaan. I got into so many arguments trying to explain to them that she was a coon but they didn't give a f*ck.

You would have thought ayaan regularly helped ex somalis by the way you saw how much support she received in our community. She doesn't do shit. She literally ruined our rep as ex Muslim somalis.

Even our loud Christian somalis we got online aren't cooning like ayaan.
She is mother figure to them lot

of course they are somali??? why is this a question??? what ethncity do they become after leaving Islam? martian??

bengalis who leave islam are bengalis. albanians who leave islam are albanians. saudis who leave islam are saudis. somalis who leave islam are somali, gaal somali yes, but somali nonetheless.

every ethnicity has people who take Ls.

it's only Somalis who are trying to excommunicate people from their ethncity (LOL) for having different beliefs.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Old heads still consider her Somali. That's why niggas back home want to kill her because of all the cooning.
Everyone here clearly does too which is why they’re so obsessed. Arabs and Asians that leave Islam insult the religion too and become just like her yet none of you care about them. They care about her because she’s Somali.

Kisame

Everyone here clearly does too which is why they’re so obsessed. Arabs and Asians that leave Islam insult the religion too and become just like her yet none of you care about them. They care about her because she’s Somali.

She put a target on her back so niggas have done whatever they can to kick her out of the Somali community. Most somalis consider her Somali. A lot of niggas just want her dead.

No need to cape for ayaan anymore honestly. She don't even like women like you

Trending