Arabic conversations: Learning thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
لو تريد تعلم اللغه العربيه الفصحى انا اقترح أن تشاهد افلام الكرتون فهيا مسلية و تعليمية في نفس الوقت @CaliTedesse @Azirah Anonymous watch this its Hunter x Hunter the 1999 version they speak good arabic infact watch anything from spacetoon or old mbc 3 cartoons don't watch cartoon Network as their Arabic isn't as good
@Lamiis I assume you watched spacetoon
Yeah I did. Matter fact that used to be my favourite cartoon and I memorized the song by heart

Yeah I did. Matter fact that used to be my favourite cartoon and I memorized the song by heart
Alqanas song is one of the best along with Digimon I used to watch dragonballz, bayblade and a whole bunch more I never got into qanas I started watching the hxh 2011 show it was really good as a matter of fact all spacetoon songs are :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

Alqanas song is one of the best along with Digimon I used to watch dragonballz, bayblade and a whole bunch more I never got into qanas I started watching the hxh 2011 show it was really good as a matter of fact all spacetoon songs are :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:
Here’s a collection of my faves

Status
Not open for further replies.