Arabic conversations: Learning thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story goes that a Somali went to Egypt one day and after some wandering got lost from the rigth path to his destination. So he asked a local:

"Innii dalalatu can sawaa issabiil, fahal min haadin ilaa siraadin mustaqiim".

Mans said "Allaahumma aameen thumma aameen, assomaaliyoon min axfadh an-naas lil Qur'aan!"

:damn:
That reminds me of the story of the one somali guy who went to a maqaxi he said ureed ba3d alshah ma3 al7aleeb wa assalamualaikum then the egyptian guy said sadaq Allah Al cathiim

Last edited:
@Poets @nine @Dalmoor @Abdalla since we are doing quran challenge I'll tell you a joke there was once an arab reer baadiyo guy who went to the masjid for the first time he stood in the first saf then the sheikh started reading alm nuhlk Al awaleen the guy got scared he went to the last last saf then the sheikh said thum notbicuhum al akhreen my man was scared as hell so he went to the middle saf then the sheikh continued kathalik nafcal bil mujrimiin my man ran out of the masjid after that:drakelaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Poets @nine @Dalmoor @Abdalla since we are doing quran challenge I'll tell you a joke there was once an arab reer baadiyo guy who went to the masjid for the first time he stood in the first saf then the sheikh started reading alm nuhlk Al awaleen the guy got scared he went to the last last saf then the sheikh said thum notbicuhum al akhreen my man was scared as hell so he went to the middle saf then the sheikh continued kathalik nafcal bil mujrimiin my man ran out of the masjid after that:drakelaugh:
I heard that one... I recall it,lmao:dead::dead::dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys I still plan on learning Arabic in this thread and the purpose of this thread will remain the same.

انا اريد اتعلم اللغة العربية

Guys I still plan on learning Arabic in this thread and the purpose of this thread will remain the same.

انا اريد اتعلم اللغة العربية

متى بدأت أن تتعلمها؟ وهل تعلمت لغة غيرها؟ إن كان الجواب نعم، فأيهما أصعب بالنسبة لك؟

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
متى بدأت أن تتعلمها؟ وهل تعلمت لغة غيرها؟ إن كان الجواب نعم، فأيهما أصعب بالنسبة لك؟
لا يا اخي انا اتعلم اللغة العربية فقط و لكن بدي اتعلم اللغة التركية كمن و اعرف منها قليلا

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts