Arabic conversations: Learning thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ok, @poet and @nine yoy can try it now:dabcasar:
The ayaa that starts with "Yaa ayuha ladiina kafaruu.." is mentioned in the Quran how many times?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So many dugsi Quran teachers :dead1::dead:
This thread was a surprisingly good read :obama: some of you man are comedians
You missed great thing wallah.. I enjoyed it.. This thread was goals...

Thanks to @CaliTedesse, even though yours was just the language and not the Quran

and you know what, there was no disturbance in these thread... I feel like there was no shaitaan involved in this thread:siilaanyolaugh:

You missed great thing wallah.. I enjoyed it.. This thread was goals...

Thanks to @CaliTedesse, even though yours was just the language and not the Quran

and you know what, there was no diturbance in these thread... I feel like there was no shaitaan in this thread:siilaanyolaugh:

The devils fled soon as they heard the Quran :fittytousand:

BankaTuyo

حيران
Walaalos!!! I'm learning arabic at the moment all by myself but I struggle at times man... I'm using Madinah arabic books and I'm now on book 2 but it's getting kinda hard.

How did you guys learn???

i was taught in Arabic from class one (1st primary) till i graduated high school.

learning Arabic is actually learning two different languages not just one. if you know standard Arabic you understand official Arabic statements, academia and media ( tv newspapers..etc), but on the street you'll feel like you just landed in an alien planet, ordinary people speak a dialect so alien whether pronunciation, vocab, or grammatical structure. the dialect also varies from a country to a country.

AFAIK Arabic is 7 different languages, a standard Arabic and 6 major regional dialects. do not be discouraged though, keep learning and make sure to watch a lot of Arabic soap operas from different regional dialects. good luck.

Ameen Ya rabb

101.jpg

The story goes that a Somali went to Egypt one day and after some wandering got lost from the rigth path to his destination. So he asked a local:

"Innii dalalatu can sawaa issabiil, fahal min haadin ilaa siraadin mustaqiim".

Mans said "Allaahumma aameen thumma aameen, assomaaliyoon min axfadh an-naas lil Qur'aan!"

:damn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wait is this Somalispot? MashaAllah I don't think I have ever seen a halal thread go plat.
And I'm well impressed @nine and @Poets and the rest who participated. Ahlul quran coming througgh!
The story goes that a Somali went to Egypt one day and after some wandering got lost from the rigth path to his destination. So he asked a local:

"Innii dalalatu can sawaa issabiil, fahal min haadin ilaa siraadin mustaqiim".

Mans said "Allaahumma aameen thumma aameen, assomaaliyoon min axfadh an-naas lil Qur'aan!"

:damn:
:deadrose::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending