Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Uploaded May 24 2013

EO1lFQT.png

Phase I
Finalizing a common currency in both regions of the Arab Federation of Nations (The Maghrib and the Mashriq). The 6 GCC members (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE), along with the Kingdom of Morocco and Algeria would unite under a higher body of government , under which the kings, emirs and presidents involved would not have supreme command of their influence over their respective nations, as all militaries would be combined and under command of the Federation Council. At this point, two capitals would be held in either the Mashriq and the Maghrib, for the convenience of affairs. All banks would be merged and security forces, as well as economies and the free movement of it's citizens would be enforced. The conflict in the Maghrib over Western Sahara between Algeria and Morocco would be settled by actually establishing a state within the federation for Western Sahara, again with its own administration. The introduction of free trade and ease of access between the Federation and Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania and Yemen would be established in preparation for Phase Two. Cultural change: Education would be reformed to uphold the importance of the Arabic language and a minimum standard would be set. Minorities such as Jews (such as in Yemen, Morocco...), native Christians and non-Arab speakers would also be acknowledged, with their cultures to be preserved through education. Internal tourism would be stimulated through state-sponsored advertising and intra-cultural events. Flags would be changed in every state in order to remind people that they are now in a new country unified by another flag representing the Federation as a whole. Passports and IDs would be changed to one new passport and ID card for all the Federation. The iconic demolition of borders is also to take place and aired live on television.

Phase II
The introduction of Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, and Mauritania. The iconic demolition of boundaries. Changing flags in the mentioned nations. The construction of the Saudi-Egypt Causeway, to be named the Unity Causeway (Jisr al-Iti7ad). Preparing for Phase Three through free trade and movement with Sudan, Lebanon and Tunisia. Introduction of the unified currency in these countries and beginning to merge security forces. Equalizing the standards of living in the newly incorporated nations (as well as establishing a wellfare system, building jobs and fixing the LOCAL economies), and starting to do so in the countries (through trade and international Arab cooperation).

Phase III
Introduction of Lebanon, Sudan and Tunisia. Implementing aspects of Phases I and II which apply. Preparing for Phase IV (this time with a 1 to 2-phase head start on Iraq, Syria, Djibouti, Palestine and Somalia).

6LGlkRm.png

Phase IV
Introduction of Libya and establishing Djerba as the sole administrative capital of the entire Federation. Sending in Federation soldiers to maintain security and defense in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Djibouti and Somalia. Continuing preparation for these nations. Celebration of a road network from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

M89TQAR.png

Phase V
The introduction of Djibouti, Iraq and Palestine. Opening of the Bridge of the Horns. Encouraging tourism especially to these regions to boost the economy. Preparation for Syria and Somalia. Cleansing the seas of pirates and stabilizing Somalia economically and politically, as well as Syria.

1W3yrxI.png

Phase VI

CaliTedesse

VIP
What a brilliant idea. It's either my dream that Horn Unites as one state or we get gobbled up by Arab Mega State, (since we are Arabs too). Lets be honest Somalis are going nowhere. I always laugh at you guys in this forum sharing an asphalt road getting prepared in 2019 so silly and humiliating. This is a great plan.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Dude I can guarantee you Puntland will be first vying to join such a united block I mean a tiny country like UAE has Puntland on lock imagine a united Arab state.
They dont have lock on us but we are their allies, there is a difference being controlled and having allies with. We used to help them when they were going through shit why wouldn't they pay back?

CaliTedesse

VIP
They dont have lock on us but we are their allies, there is a difference being controlled and having allies with. We used to help them when they were going through shit why wouldn't they pay back?
Oke ''allies'' akhi if you say so

CaliTedesse

VIP
BTW I am wondering what did Somali Republic do when there was a growing Arab sentiment and Arab countries started to united, Egypt, Syria and Yemen. What was Somali Republic stance?

Apollo

VIP
Arabs are greedy assholes. They don't even allow for freedom of movement between Yemen and the GCC.

There is no such thing as pan-Arabism in reality. Even in the Levant they are now being 'racist' against Syrians.

Apollo

VIP
Nacala kuyaal, when will we get out of the sand negroe league? Its like a bad pimple that doesn't go away.

If I lived in Somalia I would be agitating for an exit out of the Arab league. The Somali version of Nigel Farage.

It would also put a lot of shame to the Arab League that a poor member is willing to leave voluntarily. :trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabs are greedy assholes. They don't even allow for freedom of movement between Yemen and the GCC.

There is no such thing as pan-Arabism in reality. Even in the Levant they are now being 'racist' against Syrians.
like Somalis are friendly...

What a brilliant idea. It's either my dream that Horn Unites as one state or we get gobbled up by Arab Mega State, (since we are Arabs too). Lets be honest Somalis are going nowhere. I always laugh at you guys in this forum sharing an asphalt road getting prepared in 2019 so silly and humiliating. This is a great plan.

interetsing mr cali but i fear arabs will not even be abkle to feed their own people let alone accomplish this,

many saudis are starved, the royal familiy takes most of the money

to said it nicely, i have little faith in arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.