Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@MariaMaria from reading your posts on here you seem like you have very good upbringing and head on your shoulders. My advice is to focus on your school and when you feel your ready to get married talk to your folks or close friends about setting you up with a serious Somali guy your age who is also single.

Last edited:
Keep on lying. Most good and educated Somalis in the U.K are from Bristol and I have relatives there so keep lying.

I still stand on my statement. Habar Awal s are rare compared to Majerteen is epidemic.

The only internet net banger is you my friend. I'm just debunking your lies, that's all. Keep getting angry though because we all know you're fake. :manny:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What did I tell you about my subclan knowledge I know you got sacad muuse relatives in Bristol sxb they always come my ends to do shiisha and bashaal on Eids and new years... :pachah1:

Quick question are you reer Europe?
Cos your dissing uk girls hard
like U don't live here

The biggest hoes are Somali
guys, Y'all nasty and have high
body counts

Are there any Somali guys who
are Virgins?

View attachment 46003

Didn't even want to have to go there on Ramadan but this low life don took it there his feminine gabiley ways kicked in chatting shit about somali girls...

Remember I used to go ham on HJ girls may Allah forgive me they are a few dhocilos confined to east London and Sheffield I shouldn't have attacked the whole of HJ like that the real epidemic is sacad muuse girls from Bristol to sw london to w london to nw london to brum :pachah1:

I am a virgin. :duckr:

IMG_6640.JPG

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What did I tell you about my subclan knowledge I know you got sacad muuse relatives in Bristol sxb they always come my ends to do shiisha and bashaal on Eids and new years... :pachah1:

Didn't even want to have to go there on Ramadan but this low life don took it there his feminine gabiley ways kicked in chatting shit about somali girls...

Remember I used to go ham on HJ girls may Allah forgive me they are a few dhocilos confined to east London and Sheffield I shouldn't have attacked the whole of HJ like that the real epidemic is sacad muuse girls from Bristol to sw london to w london to nw london to brum :pachah1:

Bristol Somalis especially HA from what I have heard are good Muslims and educated. All you do is make up shit just like the YouTube video. :dead:

Come to Toronto sxb. Your cousins down here know how to ride. :wowsweat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ignorance is bliss sxb

True that. Don't come to battle with an empty gun though, loose girls and clan warfare are my specialty :francis:

I've been to Bristol so I'm not ignorant about it fam. :childplease:

Just keep your mouth shut about HA and we're good. :camby:

I've been to Bristol so I'm not ignorant about it fam. :childplease:

Just keep your mouth shut about HA and we're good. :camby:

@The Cushitic One another peace treaty lool

Fair enough @Factz but if I ever see you spewing bs about Darood or any Somali women in general again I will come much harder next time sxb

Also don't speak about London if you not from here beg:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Fair enough @Factz but if I ever see you spewing bs about Darood or any Somali women in general again I will come much harder next time sxb

If you ever come for me. Expect a severe karbash and backup call I will use next time.

I only came for Daroods because someone wasteman insulted Isaaq women.

I can talk about London since Isaaqs from there told me about the city so I simply quote what they say. Problem?

What's even worse is your reer abtis are HA. :gucciwhat::ileycry::faysalwtf:

Wait wait wait a darood chatted
shit About Issaq woman first he
simply Replied back

Horta you rep MJs what's with any
Darood? lol that's not going to work

Fine BOTH of you don't speak on
ANY SOMALI WOMAN being hoes
again

:bell: I mean ANY, fuckin ajanbis
Read this godforsaken site on a daily

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wallahi I will be honest...

Most LGBT/BLM trash= Darood and some hawiye
Most ciyaal suuq roadman trash= Darood and Hawiye
Most hoes= Isaaq
Most atheists= n/a don't know any in real life
Sxb tell me about beesha, have we taken much L’s or do we have the purest girls?

Sxb tell me about beesha, have we taken much L’s or do we have the purest girls?

Can't lie sxb Ogaden are too many we need to kick them out of Darood they are giving us bad names.. Mareexaan girls are most pure in UK wallahi they all in Leicester and not even on social media.

Harti is a mixture generally calm but a few from north ldn give us a bad name. A lot of BLM booty clappers are Harti though:kodaksmiley:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Can't lie sxb Ogaden are too many we need to kick them out of Darood they are giving us bad names.. Mareexaan girls are most pure in UK wallahi they all in Leicester and not even on social media.

Harti is a mixture generally calm but a few from north ldn give us a bad name
I meant specifically dhulbahante. Wallah I agree that isaaq girls make up the majority of s from my experience. I been to East Midlands and the girls there are calm as well. But how do you know about their qabiils? Obviously some are bait because they have the somaliland bracelet but others it’s not.

I meant specifically dhulbahante. Wallah I agree that isaaq girls make up the majority of s from my experience. I been to East Midlands and the girls there are calm as well. But how do you know about their qabiils? Obviously some are bait because they have the somaliland bracelet but others it’s not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you on about? Darood girls
Are the biggest s in London

Dhulo girls come to SL parties
In droves for Issaq dick

Some came with me last year
Infact They was waving
my SL flag Masha'Allah

:trumpsmirk: I took pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending