Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you make this bullshit up? How do you know these two chicks qabil, stop speaking out of your ass.

Worst diaspora Somalis are Hartis whose most women aren't virgins and get a train ran through. Most gaalos and LGBT Somalis are Daroods. The ones who run the internet and social media who do SJW bullshit is all Darood.

Every qabil has s but Isaaq women are known to be modest and sacred compared to others.

@The Cushitic One can educate us about Isaaqs in U.K because I know the most successful Somalis in the U.K are Isaaq while the worst ones are Harti Darood.

Wallahi I will be honest...

Most LGBT/BLM trash= Darood and some hawiye
Most ciyaal suuq roadman trash= Darood and Hawiye
Most hoes= Isaaq
Most atheists= n/a don't know any in real life

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You have to understand that there are outliers to everything, not everyone will benefit from a marriage, certainly not an Asexual being like me.:zhqjlmx:I guess, I'll have stick to "praying and fasting 24-7 and not having a life."

I wanted to send you the hadith of the men that didn't want to marry but i guess you already know it:mjohreally:

Most known s in Toronto are Darood women while Isaaq women over here are maskeen. You don't know these two chicks, you simply made it up just to piss of the noble HA clan lmao but we have a thick skin and know what the hell is going on.

Loool Wallahi Allah is my witness it is Ramadan I know this girl personally and she is a Lander Isaaq Habar Awal Sacad Muuse and she is just one of many trust me sxb she ain't even from Ldn.... Also most Bristol s are Sacad Muuse as well and they coming to nw London this eid Insha'Allah for shiisha and bashaal... I will try get a vid for you pussio

you remind me of those Isaaq guys who are good niggas staying at home thinking you gonna marry a good Isaaq girl who's clean and pure.... kkkkk.... you thought

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool Wallahi Allah is my witness it is Ramadan I know this girl personally and she is a Lander Isaaq Habar Awal Sacad Muuse and she is just one of many trust me sxb she ain't even from Ldn.... Also most Bristol s are Sacad Muuse as well and they coming to nw London this eid Insha'Allah for shiisha and bashaal... I will try get a vid for you pussio

you remind me of those Isaaq guys who are good niggas staying at home thinking you gonna marry a good Isaaq girl who's clean and pure.... kkkkk.... you thought

You don't know how many Majerteen hoes were used by various of men in T.dot. Wallahi they are the cheapest siil you can get. Habar Awal women are blessed by Allah and very rare for them to be s tbh.

Why did you make this bullshit up? How do you know these two chicks qabil, stop speaking out of your ass.

Worst diaspora Somalis are Hartis whose most women aren't virgins and get a train ran through. Most gaalos and LGBT Somalis are Daroods. The ones who run the internet and social media who do SJW bullshit is all Darood.

Every qabil has s but Isaaq women are known to be modest and sacred compared to others.

@The Cushitic One can educate us about Isaaqs in U.K because I know the most successful Somalis in the U.K are Isaaq while the worst ones are Harti Darood.

He is lying wallahi, issaqs in the uk
Generally marry within Issaq or
Lately small number have
been marrying daroods

He is salty because of war between PL
and SL and is using this as a Way to politicise false propaganda Towards
noble Issaq females

This whole fake news narrative
Of Somali girls marrying ajanbis
Is just that, the Scandinavian
Countries with majority harti
have a much Larger demographic
of Marrying reverts and ajanbis

:dabcasar: @Boqor why does everything Have to involve clans? Let's not derail Op's thread it's actually interesting

Boqor is the qabiil investigator on Somali s :icon lol:

You don't know how many Majerteen hoes were used by various of men in T.dot. Wallahi they are the cheapest siil you can get. Habar Awal women are blessed by Allah and very rare for them to be s tbh.

Just shouted my guy who used to f*ck her he told me she is sacad muuse reer ahmed... he is leelkase kkkkkk

And bro that is Toronto i couldn't care less just found it funny you try divert an L to daroods and hawiyes when Isaaq are biggest ties here who either marry out or get battery run on them

And lol habar awal kulaahaa bro sheekada habar awal wi daaftay do you know about church road nw10? Those cr youngers have 2 sacad muuse girls who are not even young (20-23 years old) that they run trains on and use as set up chicks there is even a pic of one of them with all over her face... insha'Allah I will get it in due time

@The Cushitic One stay the f*ck out of this abaayo you're in deep waters remember our peace treaty don't come save this

Boqor is the qabiil investigator on Somali s :icon lol:

Looool fam it started when one yardie guy from my sixth form (2014 times) told me about fucking a few somali girls hijabis as well I was baffled I was about to scrap him cause my gheerah kicked in. I told him send me their social media... all these damn s had the somaliland flag emojis in their bio apart from one... then I clocked these Isaaq tings are giving us a bad name because ajnabis see somali as somali not by clan

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just shouted my guy who used to f*ck her he told me she is sacad muuse reer ahmed... he is leelkase kkkkkk

And bro that is Toronto i couldn't care less just found it funny you try divert an L to daroods and hawiyes when Isaaq are biggest ties here who either marry out or get battery run on them

And lol habar awal kulaahaa bro sheekada habar awal wi daaftay do you know about church road nw10? Those cr youngers have 2 sacad muuse girls who are not even young (20-23 years old) that they run trains on and use as set up chicks there is even a pic of one of them with all over her face... insha'Allah I will get it in due time

@The Cushitic One stay the f*ck out of this abaayo you're in deep waters remember our peace treaty don't come save this

She debunked your lies about Isaaq women in the U.K. Remember the most successful Somalis in the U.K are Isaaq and I can name a lot of them.

You made up everything about HA just because MJ siil is known to be wide. Remember your clan were known as s by Italian colonials and Mad Mullah. You have a history of being s while HA women and other Isaaq women were praised as royal queens so gtfoh. :drakelaugh:

Ironic you call me a when you're a feminine pussy Majerteen that's from the U.K. :mjlol:

She debunked your lies about Isaaq women in the U.K. Remember the most successful Somalis in the U.K are Isaaq and I can name a lot of them.

You made up everything about HA just because MJ siil is known to be wide. Remember your clan were known as s by Italian colonials and Mad Mullah. You have a history of being s while HA women and other Isaaq women were praised as Queens so gtfoh. :drakelaugh:

Ironic you call me a when you're a feminine pussy Majerteen that's from the U.K. :mjlol:

Lmao nigga talking to me about the colonists and mad mullah bro I'm talking about 2018 UK isn't it ironic that the UK produces the most s and rejects and it is the Isaaq diaspora stronghold loooool even people in Somaliland know this ... if you ever been dhaqan celis in Hargeisa you will know UK Isaaq xalimos are the wildest and we thank God for that:banderas:

G you need to step outside if you are on Somalispot 24 hours a day then you will obviously think sacad muuse girls are "noble" kkkkk

I shall leave you to stay in your delusion I think I have burnt you enough.... just make sure your future "noble" wife is as clean as she says cause I know a few Isaaq guys who have been duped :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Even during ramadan they bring
Qabil talk, and to the general section

:mjlol: This thread going to
the Clan section soon

Don't blame me I saw @Factz waffling about London like he knows what's really happening kkkk stick to trolling on social media sxb insha'Allah hooyo will find you a nice and clean sacad muuse girl from the UK to marry since Toronto girls are hoes

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmao nigga talking to me about the colonists and mad mullah bro I'm talking about 2018 UK isn't it ironic that the UK produces the most s and rejects and it is the Isaaq diaspora stronghold loooool even people in Somaliland know this ... if you ever been dhaqan celis in Hargeisa you will know UK Isaaq xalimos are the wildest and we thank God for that:banderas:

G you need to step outside if you are on Somalispot 24 hours a day then you will obviously think sacad muuse girls are "noble" kkkkk

I shall leave you to stay in your delusion I think I have burnt you enough.... just make sure your future "noble" wife is as clean as she says cause I know a few Isaaq guys who have been duped :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Habar Awal are sacred noble women. If hoes do exist, just remember they are very rare. Every major cities have hot spot for s. I have a Majerteen friend, he told me he fucked so many MJ s in Galkayo, Garowe, Qardho and Bossaso. He says he's going to go back to f*ck some more.

By the way, did you read Douglas book about MJ siil? :hemad:

Habar Awal are sacred noble women. If hoes do exist, just remember they are very rare. Every major cities have hot spot for s. I have a Majerteen friend, he told me he fucked so many MJ s in Galkayo, Garowe, Qardho and Bossaso. He says he's going to go back to f*ck some more.

By the way, did you read Douglas book about MJ siil? :hemad:

Lol what's your point I got dhulbahante and HJ mandem who fucked the shit out of sacad muuse girls in Hargeisa and they going back for more this summer damn wish I could join them. Wallahi even one HY guy I know who is a fat neek fucked 2 local sacad muuse tings and he told me he thinks one was aged 13:mjlol:

How can my Dhullo and HJ niggas say they wanted to leave Burco/LA because it was so boring and they wanted to go back to Hargeisa to bashaal:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: Subhanaka ya cadeem

Even man like @R.Kelly caught about 7 tings bac la'an :drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol what's your point I got dhulbahante and HJ mandem who fucked the shit out of sacad muuse girls in Hargeisa and they going back for more this summer damn wish I could join them. Wallahi even one HY guy I know who is a fat neek fucked 2 local sacad muuse tings and he told me he thinks one was aged 13:mjlol:

How can my Dhullo and HJ niggas say they wanted to leave Burco/LA because it was so boring and they wanted to go back to Hargeisa to bashaal:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: Subhanaka ya cadeem

Even man like @R.Kelly caught about 7 tings bac la'an :drakelaugh:

You don't know anything about Hargeisa you fool. The s are mostly Madhibaan and Yibir, not SM because they run the city and you would get killed by them if they heard you sleeping with their daughters so langaab are easy to be picked on and nothing would happen.

Stop comparing your MJ clan with my noble HA clan. Read douglas book and Mad Mullah poems. MJ s are the worst and you know it sxb. :ohno:

You don't know anything about Hargeisa you fool. The s are mostly Madhibaan and Yibir, not SM because they run the city and you would get killed by them if they heard you sleeping with their daughters so langaab are easy to be picked on and nothing would happen.

Stop comparing your MJ clan with my noble HA clan. Read douglas books and Mad Mullah poem. MJ s are the worst and you know it sxb. :ohno:

You are so funny do you think we are in the 1920s and 1910s this is 2018 the world has progressed time for you to log out the computer, wake up and smell the coffee...:pachah1:

Your proof- "douglas" and the Sayyid
My proof- real life kkkkkk

I'm done can't argue with cyber neeks insha'Allah any anger you cause me will be dealt with a reer Bristol sacad muuse girl on Eid insha'Allah :trumpsmirk:

Quick question are you reer Europe?
Cos your dissing uk girls hard
like U don't live here

The biggest hoes are Somali
guys, Y'all nasty and have high
body counts

Are there any Somali guys who
are Virgins?

IMG_7213.GIF

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are so funny do you think we are in the 1920s and 1910s this is 2018 the world has progressed time for you to log out the computer, wake up and smell the coffee...:pachah1:

Your proof- "douglas" and the Sayyid
My proof- real life kkkkkk

I'm done can't argue with cyber neeks insha'Allah any anger you cause me will be dealt with a reer Bristol sacad muuse girl on Eid insha'Allah :trumpsmirk:

Keep on lying. Most good and educated Somalis in the U.K are from Bristol and I have relatives there so keep lying.

I still stand on my statement. Habar Awal s are rare compared to Majerteen is epidemic.

The only internet net banger is you my friend. I'm just debunking your lies, that's all. Keep getting angry though because we all know you're fake. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending