Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you not handle a strong and independent woman ?

FfPL.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strong woman:susp:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
i wouldnt say worried but i feel like am missing out when i see some what of a young couple with a child having a jolly time, i thought men werent suppose to feel these things .
:mjcry:

Last edited:
Just shouted my guy who used to f*ck her he told me she is sacad muuse reer ahmed... he is leelkase kkkkkk

And bro that is Toronto i couldn't care less just found it funny you try divert an L to daroods and hawiyes when Isaaq are biggest ties here who either marry out or get battery run on them

And lol habar awal kulaahaa bro sheekada habar awal wi daaftay do you know about church road nw10? Those cr youngers have 2 sacad muuse girls who are not even young (20-23 years old) that they run trains on and use as set up chicks there is even a pic of one of them with all over her face... insha'Allah I will get it in due time

@The Cushitic One stay the f*ck out of this abaayo you're in deep waters remember our peace treaty don't come save this
Do u mean cr mali youngers or biddas, cus church road is still runned by adoons akhi.

Hi guys, l am from istanbul, turkey. L arrange health tourism, finding university for students, real estate advising and making the documents, plus export fabrics from here to Africa. You can contact with me via Skype too. Onur.dabakoglu54

This should be taken as a consideration,

I personally do not support this destructive method
But
If you're getting married at a young age or at your 20s (traditional age for somalis to get married ).

You must be atleast mentally and phsyically prepare to what will occur to your entire future.
And if you think that once you get married you'll just settle down and have kids with the person you in love with.
Well mate life's a your problems won't just fade away
This is not an instant euphoric excitement
Marriage has ups and downs

Since your no longer ciyaal mama or moms sphaghetti looking ass that lives in mum basement
You'll will take this shit pretty damn serious due to the responsibilities you have over your new environment
To be responsible is equivalent to have authority ( not authoritarian or control freak that dictates rule
ya feminists and call me a misogynist loooooool)

Please due note that marrying at a young age is at your own risk marrying distributes to higher divorce rates
it also has a special abilityto drain your entire fucking economy you'll be bankrupted before you even know!

And words of advice, dont be a fucking zombie statue either i know the pressure these parents l put their children to , even they control you by their approval , well if there was a scenario that happened and it displeased your parents due to your lover being a descendant of the low cast clan , that they threaten to disown you well fella dont worry follow your heart and instints to hell with their disapproval don't be an oxymoron who tends to honour a bullshit clan affiliations war gabadha ama wiilka hadaad jaceshahay go up for it and stop bringing too much kids into this selfish world , too much birth leads to extreme rate of poverty.
You somali breed like rats and you never realise the ongoing problems that surround.

Don't be that broke individual either be self organised and confident about this relation

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I cared very much about your story

tenor.gif

May allah bless you with the perfect wife and a dozen children

Amiin Maria and may Allah bless you with a worthy king preferably from Borama and offsprings worthy of praise.

:nahgirl:

i felt the broom was bit insulting but the prayer made the difference.

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts