Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I worry about not being worried , if that makes sense :ayaanswag:

Everyone my age is constantly dating and actively looking for a husband, but I am content with being single right now

wbu ?

I feel like I need to do a lot of work on myself first. Marriage is a great responsibility and I feel that I’m just not ready yet. I’m also nearing the end of my time at university so I guess this is where it gets interesting?

No but Im divorced, But I wouldn be all to worry, dont know how old you are. but just try to enjoy your life, travel etc.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No. I am a man, I only get better and more desirable with age. Like a fine wine, whereas women are like milk.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Nah. My standards are too high, none of these xalimos cut it for me. I have come to accept it.:manny:
Coming from a guy who bashes western xalimos all the time :pachah1:
You wouldn't be calling them s and stuff like that if your standards were too high. Swallow the truth sxb. You've been rejected by several xalimos. I've been rejected by a xalimo in the past but it doesn't mean shit to me cause I fucked some of the hottest chicks on the planet.

You wouldn't be calling them s and stuff like that if your standards were too high. Swallow the truth sxb. You've been rejected by several xalimos. I've been rejected by a xalimo in the past but it doesn't mean shit to me cause I fucked some of the hottest chicks on the planet.
:gucciwhat: speak for yourself my nigga. What do you talk about with them? Vampire diaries?:mjlol:

Rejection is part of life but believe me i have rejected more women somali and nonesomali than have rejected me.

:mjlol::dead:

@Ferrari after
reading this his Face be looking like ....

THIS

IMG_7350.GIF

:gucciwhat: speak for yourself my nigga. What do you talk about with them? Vampire diaries?:mjlol:

Rejection is part of life but believe me i have rejected more women somali and nonesomali than have rejected me.

Seems like a Somali girl hurt your
Heart and you never recovered-
Typical story tbh

Heal ur heart sxb don't hate all Somali
Girls cos you got fucked over by one

IMG_7356.GIF

Why? I cant have high standards? I can see why that would be shocking for a xalimo. :mjlol:

I am not a xalimo, i aint a low hanging fruit.:hemad:

You talk a big game, what's so
special about you Horta? Give
Me a list of your qualities and
These standards

Ps My standards are overly high sxb
I won't settle for less rather be
Alone

:trumpsmirk:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You talk a big game, what's so
special about you Horta? Give
Me a list of your qualities and
These standards

Ps My standards are overly high sxb
I won't settle for less rather be
Alone

:trumpsmirk:

I can understand him. My own heart was broken several times by Bosniak girls. I don't want nothing to do with them anymore. Instead I am looking for an Albanian, Iranian, Arab, Kurd or Turkish wife.

being a female must be the hardest thing.... its like a timer telling you if you don't find a husband soon all kinds of problems will arise..

lets be real its best for a women to have a child while she's young and fertile.. if a women goes above a certain the higher the risk of more problems arising..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts