Any single women on SSpot feel like this sometimes . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
emily, how many jarer and cadan guys have you slept with? i know your a party girl, who likes to have fun
What are jarer and cadan guys? And why you wanna know the amount of men I have dated?
Do y’all get married without dating? How does that even work

a female should never ever approach a guy, no way, i and other man prefer to hunt, we ask, she accepts or declines, it takes awaY THE FUN,

i have rejected every girl that has ever approached me, something is wrong if she approaches me, i want to feel like a lion, well when i was single,

i have been aprpoched by french, german, itlain, pakistani, bangali, i am super sexy but i prefer to approch the girl and go awa knowing i got her number, i hunted, it makes me feel like a real man,

i like females who are meek, submissive, smile a lot, a bit bimboish and didzi, giggles a lot, tight, small breasts, super sexy, innocent but can be turned into a naughty thing after marriage, virgin, ready for marriage and obeys her daddy and mum and brothers,

i hate these modern day feminist naago, so manly, i want a girl who tells me spank it daddy caghdeer agah agah,

What are jarer and cadan guys? And why you wanna know the amount of men I have dated? I am not a serial dater. I am in a serious relationship now.

i dont care who you dated, i want to know how many tiems you have been banged,

jarer waa banut/ black guys, cadan waa whites, horat i noticed you cannot read somali, you most likely have been tyaken aroudn the bend by foreiners,

who you dating, jamal shaniquas half bother fufu babatundey james junior washinton the 3rd or William Charles bird Wanamaker the 4th,

in other words, a black or white dude?

you should not be dating, your a Muslim, get married, saying i am in a long term Relationship is just a fancy term for he bangs me with out a halal ring on it

a female should never ever approach a guy, no way, i and other man prefer to hunt, we ask, she accepts or declines, it takes awaY THE FUN,

i have rejected every girl that has ever approached me, something is wrong if she approaches me, i want to feel like a lion, well when i was single,

i have been aprpoched by french, german, itlain, pakistani, bangali, i am super sexy but i prefer to approch the girl and go awa knowing i got her number, i hunted, it makes me feel like a real man,

i like females who are meek, submissive, smile a lot, a bit bimboish and didzi, giggles a lot, tight, small breasts, super sexy, innocent but can be turned into a naughty thing after marriage, virgin, ready for marriage and obeys her daddy and mum and brothers,

i hate these modern day feminist naago, so manly, i want a girl who tells me spank it daddy caghdeer agah agah,
:russ:

marry within sxb. we don't want our future jubaland president to be compromised by enemy seal.

@Suldaanka what is your advice
Those fobs are her best choice.
I have a feeling she herself doesnt want somali and maybe is leaning more towarda ajanabi.
There is no way you cant find a good looking successful somali. Try harder. Upgrade yourself. If you aren't become a hijabi. Learn the deen.
Inshallah you will find.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i dont care who you dated, i want to know how many tiems you have been banged,

jarer waa banut/ black guys, cadan waa whites, horat i noticed you cannot read somali, you most likely have been tyaken aroudn the bend by foreiners,

who you dating, jamal shaniquas half bother fufu babatundey james junior washinton the 3rd or William Charles bird Wanamaker the 4th,

in other words, a black or white dude?

you should not be dating, your a Muslim, get married, saying i am in a long term Relationship is just a fancy term for he bangs me with out a halal ring on it

This guy is so uncouth:mjlol:
Don’t worry about me. I am not a Xalimo.

Those fobs are her best choice.
I have a feeling she herself doesnt want somali and maybe is leaning more towarda ajanabi.
There is no way you cant find a good looking successful somali. Try harder. Upgrade yourself. If you aren't become a hijabi. Learn the deen.
Inshallah you will find.
Well she said she prefers ajnabi. Its not fair on a somali guy to be with her imo. Just look for ajnabi. I hope some poor farax dont be something she settles for while craving an ajnabi

already married saxiib, talking about my younger days, i hate to approach a girl who hunts man herself, but i am taken, alhamdulilah, for 2 years now,

off the market,
is your wife ogaden too? I hope so.

I use other girls just to empty my tank but when i want to settle down, it'll be cagdheer queen.:trumpsmirk:

is your wife ogaden too? I hope so.

I use other girls just to empty my tank but when i want to settle down, it'll be cagdheer queen.:trumpsmirk:

No, waa Dagodia, from wajir, i would advise against that saxib, we are known to be religious, not play boys, its not our way or our deen, come back to god brother,

No, waa Dagodia, from wajir, i would advise against that saxib, we are known to be religious, not play boys, its not our way or our deen, come back to god brother,

I am trying bro, it isn't easy.:francis:

I am alpha ogaden man with a lot of testostorone, and women love my 'f*ck you nayaa' dabeecad. anigoo caayaya bay nigiska tuuran. sideen oga tagaa marka?:stopit:

I tried praying sunah and reading quran. make dua for me to change.:rejoice:

anyways, maxaa degodi ku geeyay?:susp:

gabadh reer dalal asal ah miyaad waysay?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
are you not a female? my bad, then why on earth would you have a female avatar dude? what wrong wit you man, :gucciwhat:
giphy.gif

I am alpha ogaden man with a lot of testostorone, and women love my 'f*ck you nayaa' dabeecad. anigoo caayaya bay nigiska tuuran. sideen oga tagaa marka?:stopit:

i am lander, i do not need to worry about who i marry,

she whispers into my ears the boqorka muxamuud subeer, waa sweet, she is qalanjo like a reer zubeer chick, waa from wajir, we inter marry and they have OG daqan, much closer to me in daqan than an 1door or MJ or marehan,

two sisters both doctors, professor father, mother educated, feminine, sweet, submissive, obedient,

why do i want a cousin whose family will know every pin drop and when she is close to you she treats you with cadi, but when she is far away she respect you and her family respect the space,

besides, dagodias waa the sexiest chicks god created, their naago are extremely famous for being super submissive and obedient to their husbands, waa bai asli bari

insha Allah i will still ban jubaland president from marrying a non OG and will deport Mj and marehan and bantu, because i am dalal and will always place OG interest first,

so on my last day a new law insha Allah, no OG president can marry a foreiner = eg non OG,

bro dont marry for qabiil, marry a female who is good to you, our girls are good, OG naago waa submissive and obedient but marry for love and a female nice to you, besides, naagaha darood waa very arrogant by nature,

a jahuur and reer wara dont give up siil, both waa players, along with makhail and cabudwaq, waa our mafia, just give up and pray to god,

you know when always sees the grass greener on the other side, and thus one gets bored of their own culture and naag,

one should seek something close yet slighty exotic, i genuinely believe nagaha from wajir and mander, OGaden, Dagodia and muralle waa the sexists creatures ever made, waa submiisve, educated, tall, light skin, racist to non somalis, islamic, obedient,

you should see my sister in law, waa doctors, like ehr and all tall and light skin, all family, even her brothers waa look like Ogaden,

allow the ugly reer somalia come to nfd saxiib, you have not seen nothing yet

You are told since you can remember to keep your distance from men, they only want one thing from you and to especially not date any man.

Then you a throw in to the dating scene and expected to know what to do even though you have no idea.

THATS EXACTLY IT!!!!! You took the words right out!

Status
Not open for further replies.