Ancestralbrew YouTube channel made a video on somali dna

Wallahi you are funny! Everything I stated is what the academia teaches us. It’s not something I made up.

The reason why Natufuans have less SSA then IBM is because of mixiang with more Dzudzuana like hunter gatherers. The west Euro-Asian female lineages we carry from our Natufuan related side is native to the Middle East while our male lineages are native to Africa. E1b1a the Bantu-Niger Congo related lineage is literally our brother. It’s well known that Natufuans were intrusive to the levant. They entered the levant from North Africa. This Natufuan related ancestry was already well established in North east Africa way before. Dzudzuana like ancestry kept entering Africa way before Natufuans. This is all backed by science!
More like suugo science lmao. Check your sources again. Even before the Natufians, E1b came from Eurasia and entered Africa

Attachments

• 1696454461172.png
    1696454461172.png
    510 KB · Views: 43

World

VIP
??? Where?
Haplogroups L1–L3A in the Near East reach their highest frequency in the Yemen Hadramawt (∼35%). Other Arab populations—Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, and Bedouin—have ∼10%–15% of lineages of sub-Saharan African origin. These types are rarely shared between different Arab populations. By contrast, non-Arab Near Eastern populations—Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Azeris, and Georgians—have few or no such lineages,

NidarNidar

Punisher
Not only are gabooye people discriminated against as artisans, but there are also significant cultural differences that the Somalis despise. Gabooye made up the majority of Somaliweyn's medical professionals which wasn't practiced among other somalis till later. Hunting likely came to play later as there was no market to sell to, or in similar issues.Additionally, Rawiin was denigrated, and there are still problems with Eelay. They were fortunate enough not to be forced to relocate, though there may have been unsuccessful battles in the past to achieve this. Because of their farming practices and cultural differences, they were despised.
We treated the artisan class a lot better than other cushites.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not only are gabooye people discriminated against as artisans, but there are also significant cultural differences that the Somalis despise. Gabooye made up the majority of Somaliweyn's medical professionals which wasn't practiced among other somalis till later. Hunting likely came to play later as there was no market to sell to, or in similar issues.Additionally, Rawiin was denigrated, and there are still problems with Eelay. They were fortunate enough not to be forced to relocate, though there may have been unsuccessful battles in the past to achieve this. Because of their farming practices and cultural differences, they were despised.
In the past 200 years, Gadabuursi switched from nomadism to farming through the Geri. There were pressures to start farming.
:manny:

Based on the J haplogroup being a bit ancient, going back to sabaean era. The Arabia Autosomal should have wash up by now, which might take us another second to think about the separation between the somalis and Gabooye

Why is the top 5 highest Arabian admixture Madhiban? I’m surprised.
I'm not. The real Banu Hashim is Madhibaan. Always knew it. Maybe the ones who grift on Arab lineage should join them? Considering Somalis are not Arab.
Lets ignore the madhibaan alone for now. The Gadaburis has the highest at 9% while southern like Habargidir and Majerteen individual have 4% each. Ogaden has 0%. Average would be 6% in my opinion. What would you say?

View attachment 303433
You don't have my results.
:hillarybiz:
I can understand why we looked down on HG, due to the fact people who practised Waaq looked at nature differently and a man should only consume what his right hand possesses, but I never understood the dislike for artisans, cause you find many other nomadic cultures that have their woman working artisan roles to supplement their income outside of their flock.
It makes no sense to undercut a skilled class of people responsible for making your weaponry. :manny:

NidarNidar

Punisher
In the past 200 years, Gadabuursi switched from nomadism to farming through the Geri. There were pressures to start farming.

I'm not. The real Banu Hashim is Madhibaan. Always knew it. Maybe the ones who grift on Arab lineage should join them? Considering Somalis are not Arab.

It makes no sense to undercut a skilled class of people responsible for making your weaponry. :manny:
The real question is when did metallurgy tech arrive at the horn, was it across the sea or from Bantu expansion? I know the Bantus rivered it like a sort of religion, maybe our ancestors viewed it as a competitor to our religious beliefs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The real question is when did metallurgy tech arrive at the horn, was it across the sea or from Bantu expansion? I know the Bantus rivered it like a sort of religion, maybe our ancestors viewed it as a competitor to our religious beliefs.
It was around well before the Bantu expansion. That's partly the reason they never expanded into the Horn. HOAs had more sophisticated weapons than them. The disdain many Cushitic and Cushitic-adjacent groups had for it is independent of madows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did the Geri pressure you guys to start farming? That’s interesting! 🤔

Last edited:
Madhibaan are fellow Somalis, I don’t understand why you’re attempting to separate them from other Somalis. They’re so far the most Arab genetically with Isaaqs coming in second so far.

We’re all Arabs…just that some clans carry more Arabian dna than others.

I remember showing you a screenshot from anthogenica with shaanshi Y dna haplotypes and they were mostly Indo-Iranian dominant with R1a, J2, L etc. Do you remember that screenshot?
I did some digging on the Barawani people as I wanted to understand who they were a little closer. I found their ethnic name also was synonymously, “Amarani.” Then trying to search for them in the old archives, I came across something interesting:

LBsbZNl4zKS5zDyC8NHVI61nrpUbk1AXgiHHMH2zUHrGnIDg4fsh6q7hyjsidg-MAVl24pvpHkr_x7L-VEhqHTydtilYSD1jffxqjuFjiyfDokLAUcCz3w9-zxVIIqRC3BxSJMGUDAU4xRUiz7WMhNw

There was a Baloch tribe called Amarani, sourcing their origins from the Amran mountains. Now, you may think this is a coincidence, and I would have agreed with you if this was the extent of it. But if you know a bit of history from Southeastern coastal Africa, then you would recall that the Baloch people had a significant impact on the Zanzibari/Swahili coasts.

The Barawa people who we also know as Amarani speak a Swahili dialect, Chimwini, and had historical contact with the Swahili coasts as well. They definitely sourced their language from that cultural horizon.

vXbMyCXDqUxKpuMwnTI-3nvDnR1t6eUmgRPlE1bpJ1jEtx5yLVejXGuvvIEGTYiWEXwF_DrXdbpzEjCY07I4XYx13lwPiBiOrEc5ELmyfkJ0zQ_QLpMUP6bYH5nFqrJwd-CSN6KoNYfVXmuR22q4Mt0

RMn36RBoTlELpaJI_x9RvLLF5y5Ri6ooSPR-a6CB5LjUdnZq1ZcWLsmYwdEez_nzHy5k6T1ce_1u2g3a1mxHEuDVPm-B0mKJhT1z_bjb2OJP6bqMq6aXwRi9kgj70POOiqkctnyfGsGnK2JcaoBNnbw

zZBNhughUNKuXqtq_CvEZuCjR5eqttHzYWLSBNvCYjlWRsSnTuN6SWdWZsiDV-AxRH-PFRvoC5yTu1mjYnGkKcWnhPyjNh61gfzVunnKwhu_O8CtLAZtM43wqxQiEfGknyVO6UuAFkLIH_wc9POgUkU

The interesting thing about the Baloch is that they are Iranian-speaking people with mixed Iranian and South Asian genetic shifts. So it reconciles the Iranic presence in the genetic scores if it was not a distinct influence but Baloch that had the distinct genetic substructure incorporated from a single source with Makrani shift.

The Bantu and Arabian influence comes from the Swahili as well. What is designated under Northeast Africa can be arranged differently. The Ethiopian & Eritrean is a compensation for excess Southern Arabian genetics, so basically it is Somali mixed with Yemeni/Omani genetics. So one has to increase the Arabian and the Somali as well. Because these groups have no genetic history with Ethiopians.

Those mixes account for a significant amount of their diversity, I think.

@Shimbiris @Garaad diinle @Reformed J @Cartan Boos

Come scrutinize, or agree.:icon lol:

Madhibaan are fellow Somalis, I don’t understand why you’re attempting to separate them from other Somalis. They’re so far the most Arab genetically with Isaaqs coming in second so far.

We’re all Arabs…just that some clans carry more Arabian dna than others.
After Banaadiri and Madhibaan/Tumaal, the Dir and Hawiye that live in Hararge/Djibouti will be the most Arabian. We just need samples to proof it.

After Banaadiri and Madhibaan/Tumaal, the Dir and Hawiye that live in Hararge/Djibouti will be the most Arabian. We just need samples to proof it.
From what I’ve seen Barwanis don’t have much Arabian compared to their Persian, Bantu & Indian dna. They’re a heterogenous bunch who don’t have a stabilised genetic profile for the most part.

Also I would exclude them because they’re not Somalis & are a different ethnos.

I did some digging on the Barawani people as I wanted to understand who they were a little closer. I found their ethnic name also was synonymously, “Amarani.” Then trying to search for them in the old archives, I came across something interesting:

LBsbZNl4zKS5zDyC8NHVI61nrpUbk1AXgiHHMH2zUHrGnIDg4fsh6q7hyjsidg-MAVl24pvpHkr_x7L-VEhqHTydtilYSD1jffxqjuFjiyfDokLAUcCz3w9-zxVIIqRC3BxSJMGUDAU4xRUiz7WMhNw

There was a Baloch tribe called Amarani, sourcing their origins from the Amran mountains. Now, you may think this is a coincidence, and I would have agreed with you if this was the extent of it. But if you know a bit of history from Southeastern coastal Africa, then you would recall that the Baloch people had a significant impact on the Zanzibari/Swahili coasts.

The Barawa people who we also know as Amarani speak a Swahili dialect, Chimwini, and had historical contact with the Swahili coasts as well. They definitely sourced their language from that cultural horizon.

vXbMyCXDqUxKpuMwnTI-3nvDnR1t6eUmgRPlE1bpJ1jEtx5yLVejXGuvvIEGTYiWEXwF_DrXdbpzEjCY07I4XYx13lwPiBiOrEc5ELmyfkJ0zQ_QLpMUP6bYH5nFqrJwd-CSN6KoNYfVXmuR22q4Mt0

RMn36RBoTlELpaJI_x9RvLLF5y5Ri6ooSPR-a6CB5LjUdnZq1ZcWLsmYwdEez_nzHy5k6T1ce_1u2g3a1mxHEuDVPm-B0mKJhT1z_bjb2OJP6bqMq6aXwRi9kgj70POOiqkctnyfGsGnK2JcaoBNnbw

zZBNhughUNKuXqtq_CvEZuCjR5eqttHzYWLSBNvCYjlWRsSnTuN6SWdWZsiDV-AxRH-PFRvoC5yTu1mjYnGkKcWnhPyjNh61gfzVunnKwhu_O8CtLAZtM43wqxQiEfGknyVO6UuAFkLIH_wc9POgUkU

The interesting thing about the Baloch is that they are Iranian-speaking people with mixed Iranian and South Asian genetic shifts. So it reconciles the Iranic presence in the genetic scores if it was not a distinct influence but Baloch that had the distinct genetic substructure incorporated from a single source with Makrani shift.

The Bantu and Arabian influence comes from the Swahili as well. What is designated under Northeast Africa can be arranged differently. The Ethiopian & Eritrean is a compensation for excess Southern Arabian genetics, so basically it is Somali mixed with Yemeni/Omani genetics. So one has to increase the Arabian and the Somali as well. Because these groups have no genetic history with Ethiopians.

Amazing! The Swahili coast including Banaadir is really interesting. Baluchistan spans both Iran and Pakistan and borders the Strait of Hormuz facing the Arabs. They always score the highest Arab amongst the Indo-Iranian population. No doubt extra Arabian input seperate from the once carried by the Balochis was brought by the Arabs (most likely Omani) to the Swahili coast. Everything else about their genetic make up screams Persia and it’s whereabouts.

There were balushis in barawa and they were known as balushi, balushis are recent to banaadir coast especially barawa
They were also mentioned in qadhi records as seen here↓
Screenshot_20231115_184826.jpgScreenshot_20231115_184716.jpg

Amarani is a butchered Italian spelling of xamarani it's not an ethnic name or name of a tribe. If you were to dig properly then you would atleast learn about the tribes by now.

Xamarani isn't synonymous to barawani, By saying that you're initiating that urban tunnis, Ashraaf clans, Omar ba Omar and other recent yemenis were also xamarani when not. the persians in barawa would be like Al Wa'ili tribe, descendants of Al Waali Al Bahzaadi

There's no point posting someone's 23andme results without atleast mentioning their tribal mixture, there's no way for anyone to understand his results correctly. There are tunnis of oromo origin in 4/5 clans and also you haven't shown their ancestry timeline .

From what I’ve seen Barwanis don’t have much Arabian compared to their Persian, Bantu & Indian dna. They’re a heterogenous bunch who don’t have a stabilised genetic profile for the most part.

DNA mixture varies by tribe and the family, if you don't even know the tribal mixtures of the results you've seen them don't bother mentioning them.

Banaadir is more than just Barwaani. There are Banaadiri groups like Amoudi that are straight from Arabia while others would be South-Central Asian.