Ancestralbrew YouTube channel made a video on somali dna

In the 13th century, according to Ibn Khaldun, the population of modern Tashkent (now the largest city in Central Asia) was evacuated by the Khwarezmian Sultan because the large Qara Khitai empire stood at the gates of his kingdom invading. The fleeing population dispersed as refugees into Cairo, Baghdad and Mogadishu.

“In his Kitab al-Ibar, Ibn Khaldun records that the population of Chach was ordered to evacuate the town c. 1207-8 by the Kwarizmshah Qutb al-Din Muhammad the II. Chach lay in the path of an army of the Khita (Qara Khitay) led by Kuchlug Khan. Two other towns, also in the valley of Farghana - Isfijab and Kazan - were evacuated at the same time. According to a variant reading in Ibn Khaldun, the inhabitants of the three towns dispersed into the lands of Islam ‘finally reaching Cairo, Baghdad and Mogadishu.’ “ — Muslim Brotherhoods in Nineteenth-Century Africa by B. G Martin p. 232

View attachment 303427
Yes that just proves my point it's all written in bughyatul aamaal , their ancestors were the 12 Jid'ati families that came in mid 2nd hijri century then some of them went to shaash and then later on their descendants returned to banaadir.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Lets ignore the madhibaan alone for now. The Gadaburis has the highest at 9% while southern like Habargidir and Majerteen individual have 4% each. Ogaden has 0%. Average would be 6% in my opinion. What would you say?

View attachment 303433
I have the Samarone sample, his results results are not particularly high for the region.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 132715.png

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I guess the most discriminated clans are the most Arab as I suspected. They are also more likely to have the J haplogroup relative to other Somalis which is exceeding rare.
Their Arab lineage as old as your Dir Arabian T-M70.In fact your paternal ancestors probably came around the same time period to HOA alongside Semitic E-M84 (found so far in Habar Yoonis & Raxanweyn)

Yes that just proves my point it's all written in bughyatul aamaal , their ancestors were the 12 Jid'ati families that came in mid 2nd hijri century then some of them went to shaash and then later on their descendants returned to banaadir.

I remember showing you a screenshot from anthogenica with shaanshi Y dna haplotypes and they were mostly Indo-Iranian dominant with R1a, J2, L etc. Do you remember that screenshot?

I remember showing you a screenshot from anthogenica with shaanshi Y dna haplotypes and they were mostly Indo-Iranian dominant with R1a, J2, L etc. Do you remember that screenshot?
Yes, I've only seen R1a confirmed ones so far not J2 or L , I messaged the guy that posted it but he didn't respond

On average Somali are 43% Natufian with 1.5% Iran Neolithic. But because Natufian has a little bit of African related input it will translate to roughly 38%-40% real west Eurasian for the average Somali.
I dom't think the Natufians had any SSA DNA tbh. Arabians and Bedouins who are Natufian rich have pretty much next to no SSA ancestry.

I dom't think the Natufians had any SSA DNA tbh. Arabians and Bedouins who are Natufian rich have pretty much next to no SSA ancestry.
An individual with 100% Natufian ancestry will have 14%~ SSA ancestry. Saudis have this SSA deep inside their Natufian.

That would be Egyptians who are 9-14% SSA. Saudis and Yemeni Arabs have literally no SSA ancestry.
🤣 You don’t understand. The Egyptians have additional 9-14% SSA on top of their Natufian that has 14% SSA ingrained at its roots. You see Natufian like ancestry was made from a mixture of prehistoric components. Natufian like ancestry didn’t just appear in to this world by itself.

🤣 You don’t understand. The Egyptians have additional 9-14% SSA on top of their Natufian that has 14% SSA ingrained at its roots. You see Natufian like ancestry was made from a mixture of prehistoric components. Natufian like ancestry didn’t just appear in to this world by itself.
Natufian ancestry is mainly Levant_N/Anatolian. They wouldn't have gotten any SSA until they reached Africa. It might be possible for the Natufian like group that represents our West Eurasian to have already had some SSA ancestry but Arabians literally don't have any.

Natufian ancestry is mainly Levant_N/Anatolian. They wouldn't have gotten any SSA until they reached Africa. It might be possible for the Natufian like group that represents our West Eurasian to have already had some SSA ancestry but Arabians literally don't have any.

Natufuan like ancestry preceded Levant Neolithic which is enriched with Barcin Anatolian farmer component. Natufuan like ancestry is Mesolithic. The once found in southern levant came from North Africa. They carry on average 30% archaic North African IBM like ancestry from their male side E1b1b and 70% Dzudzuana like (Anatolian hunter gatherer) ancestry. In other words Natufuan are a mix of IBM 30% like ancestry and Anatolian like hunter gatherer 70% ancestry. IBM (North African hunter gatherers) are known to have 45% SSA. Thus Natufuan have 14%~ SSA.

Natufuan like ancestry preceded Levant Neolithic which is enriched with Barcin Anatolian farmer component. Natufuan like ancestry is Mesolithic. The once found in southern levant came from North Africa. They carry on average 30% archaic North African IBM like ancestry from their male side E1b1b and 70% Dzudzuana like (Anatolian hunter gatherer) ancestry. In other words Natufuan are a mix of IBM 30% like ancestry and Anatolian like hunter gatherer 70% ancestry. IBM (North African hunter gatherers) are known to have 45% SSA. Thus Natufuan have 14%~ SSA.
Literal otherway around lol. IBM are Natufian+SSA. It was Natufians who came to North Africa and created groups like Taforalt.

Literal otherway around lol. IBM are Natufian+SSA. It was Natufians who came to North Africa and created groups like Taforalt.

Nope. It was Dzudzuana hunter gatheres that reached Africa mixing with ANA who were 100% SSA like. These two ANA + Dzudzuana HG created IBM who was basically mix race 45% SSA like and 55% West euroasian as seen by the once from Morocco. Natufians were IBM like + more Dzudzuana like HG which gave them 14% SSA like and 86% West Euroasian ancestry.

Nope. It was Dzudzuana hunter gatheres that reached Africa mixing with ANA who were 100% SSA like. These two ANA + Dzudzuana HG created IBM who was basically mix race 45% SSA like and 55% West euroasian as seen by the once from Morocco. Natufians were IBM like + more Dzudzuana like HG which gave them 14% SSA like and 86% West Euroasian ancestry.
Except Taforalt samples clearly show Natufian ancestry. Meanwhile, Natufian samples don't show any IBM.

That’s not Natufian because Natufian didn’t exist back then. That ancestry you see is Dzudzuana like ancestry.
Oh Lmao. The Dzudzuana theory lacks evidence. Look, there are literally no Natufian samples shows SSA plain simple. IBM were half SSA like you said so if Natufians were descended from them then they should also have substantial SSA ancestry which is then tranfered over to populations like the ancient Egyptians who have zero SSA even on the noise level.

Oh Lmao. The Dzudzuana theory lacks evidence. Look, there are literally no Natufian samples shows SSA plain simple. IBM were half SSA like you said so if Natufians were descended from them then they should also have substantial SSA ancestry which is then tranfered over to populations like the ancient Egyptians who have zero SSA even on the noise level.
Wallahi you are funny! Everything I stated is what the academia teaches us. It’s not something I made up.

The reason why Natufuans have less SSA then IBM is because of mixing with more Dzudzuana like hunter gatherers. The west Euro-Asian female lineages we carry from our Natufuan related side is native to the Middle East while our male lineages are native to Africa. E1b1a the Bantu-Niger Congo related lineage is literally our brother. It’s well known that Natufuans were intrusive to the levant. They entered the levant from North Africa. This Natufuan related ancestry was already well established in North east Africa way before. Dzudzuana like ancestry kept entering Africa way before Natufuans. This is all backed by science!