Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need to threaten her to stop that and tell us how much she makes if it's much give back to Somali community other than that she does good work for refugees.
I agree she needs to be held accountable.

As you said persecution is rampant. But what she does is tell their stories as if it’s hers and then cashes in on it without helping those people. That’s a form of exploitation imo

Now I'm conflicted.. she seems like a good person (helping refugees), but immigration fraud is still a big crime and why does she continue larping as a Somali when she knows the risks? :jcoleno::mindblown::wow1:

No, she is not.

Guys, she is not helping refugees, she is helping. Arab refugees whilst masquerading as a Somali.

Her name: Egyptian
The name of her program: Egyptian
People she helps: Arab refugees.

She is milking the system under Somali name whilst not benefiting the Somali community in anyway, this is beyond brazen.

She is doing these refugee problems blockout stunts (going to Greece) just to raise her profile even further.

The only time she mentions living back home is when she is lying and reinforcing such a negative stereotype. It’s so messed up.

His answer will tell us everything

He is very connected to the Somali community and just from his twitter account he is very proud to be Somali. If he covers for her, we will know!

I would not put the brother in this position. We don’t know, she has such a high profile that she probably outranks him in that place, or probably has much more influence. This could harm his career.

I think Somalis on social media are more than capable of ending her claiming Somali.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Has anyone actually reported her? @Crow @Apollo @Teeri-Alpha
Yes. I reported her to UK immigration and the Daily Mail.
She claims Raas Cabaad in Mudug as birthplace along Mudug coast. In 2000 there was still ongoing fights there so it's believable. She's reer Mudug kkkk
That makes her story even more ridiculous. If she's claiming to be reer Xamar, there's no way she could have lived that far north.
View attachment 77954

They made a film about her where she was played by the little sister from black panther ahahhahahahaha I’m done! I can not believe this!
I am triggered on multiple levels. They heard Somalia so they got a Madow actor even though she's Arab?!
:faysalwtf:

Muji

VIP
She has psychological issues

Nobody claiming false asylum would use their lie to seek fame

They would be hiding or at least calling themselves African refugees and not specify where
I have a feeling she upset a Somali in the real world, how else would they have uncovered all of her lies. She is probably trying to learn the language before Sajid Javid and Pretty Patel come knocking on her door

Muji

VIP
Crow,

If you really want to be evil, you should contact Alt-Right youtubers with big channels like Sargon of Akkad or Paul Joseph Watson. They are more likely to cover this than the Daily Mail.

No need to get the right wing involved they will use it to demonise Somali immigrants.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Crow,

If you really want to be evil, you should contact Alt-Right youtubers with big channels like Sargon of Akkad or Paul Joseph Watson. They are more likely to cover this than the Daily Mail.
What she's doing is so wrong but I don't want to go there. Their viewers could threaten her life and do a harassment campaign.

I suppose Daily Mail readers could do the same.... But at least Daily Mail does further investigation before publishing a story. The story is also in the public interest because she did immigration fraud and makes a career out of being a Somali refugee when she's dhegcas.

As you can tell, I am a little conflicted about all of this. Maybe I will look into those guys if Daily Mail doesn't cover it.

She has psychological issues

Nobody claiming false asylum would use their lie to seek fame
Lol refugees from all over claim countries they don't belong too, they do it all the time. They'd do anything for sweet ass Europe. The reason why she went forward and didn't hide is because she was secure she wouldn't get exposed and she's prob a very opportunist type of person.

Using the Somali name as a gateway to help her own people and start a career was just too convenient and easy of an opportunity to pass on

:manny:

Muji

VIP
E5828985-FC16-47B8-B98C-F9C6A46D9B4C.jpeg
F56475CA-D824-4F41-9915-487EC22620A7.jpeg
0609D52B-22A3-4043-B666-92E0AAC885DB.jpeg

Look at all these awards (btw awards come with money often) this has won whilst wearing an Ilhan style hijab and a Nigerian skirt. She has made a mint from us. I don’t feel bad at all. Her impersonation is so poor and she was so relaxed with like we would be too stupid to find out.

Tukraq

VIP
this is why the US ask for your qabil with somali governmental workers and translators, too many oromo and habesha sheegatos were trying to use this loophole they cut it out so all our allocated somali immigrants are somali, reer UK needs to advocate to do the same how are our allocated refugee spots going to Egyptians :mahubowtf:

this is why the US ask for your qabil with somali governmental workers and translators, too many oromo and habesha sheegatos were trying to use this loophole they cut it out so all our allocated somali immigrants are somali, reer UK needs to advocate to do the same how are our allocated refugee spots going to Egyptians :mahubowtf:
How deep do they go into qabil though? I’m sure anyone could memorise a qabil to claim

Tukraq

VIP
How deep do they go into qabil though? I’m sure anyone could memorise a qabil to claim
the somali translators should no whats up:mjlol: fbi pays these faraxs like 80k a year for these types of things, in the interview process getting it right is important

how terrible is the uk immigration at their job?

back in the 90s, if you wanted to enter the US or Canada, they would make you say your qabil down to all your tribes and they would check to see if those people were actually endangered by the civil war. If your part of the country was ok, they would send you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts