African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

Damn, son. You goin' give me that shah some day if I ever get to know you better. 6 month period and a string of psychos, you say. Sounds like a demoralizing adventure, wallahi. Hope you were okay at the end of it, my man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not. I'm like a grizzled Vietnam vet who saw too much. PTSD-tier "you weren't there man!" shit looool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny how he said, but you are different after he told on himself 🙄

This eritrean dude was talking shit about somali girls and why he doesn't date them in an iftar dinner were Muslim African students in our uni were invited.

He got shut by the North African kangs who were sitting at the table :rejoice:

Then he retairiates looking at me, buh you different.. 🤡
Eritrean? I don't see Somali girls lining up to date those midgets, we like our men tall

I beat the shit out of one when i was in middle school 😂 home girl thought she was a match to me. Although i was skinny, i was bony af and i was throwing hands as a youngin. I remember her had came to my dad and complained about it 😂😂
wtf, how dare you hit a girl. Can't fight other men can you, fucking pussy. I hate men who hit women :pacspit:

wtf, how dare you hit a girl. Can't fight other men can you, fucking pussy. I hate men who hit women :pacspit:
my hands are bisexual. they don’t discriminate. I don’t hit anyone first, regardless of gender. but if u swing at me ill fight, regardless of gender. People were calling me a women beater tho

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
my hands are bisexual. they don’t discriminate. I don’t hit anyone first, regardless of gender. but if u swing at me ill fight, regardless of gender. People were calling me a women beater tho

Fighting a woman isn't a fair fight, bro. Look at the gap even between elite, PED using athletes:

tHIIxtS.jpg

Hold them down or shake them about until they calm down but don't full-on hit them and beat the shit out of them, man. We have a responsibility as the far stronger sex on average. Wouldn't you hold back while fighting a child or a teenager? It's a little offensive but the same principle holds when dealing with women.

As much as I dislike Madow female behaviour, this is too far. :whoa:

Self-hate disturbs me for some reason. I hate self-deprecation. One should be proud of his/her origin and ethnicity.

:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both of these guys are African one looks Ethiopian and the other is probably West African descent

Good for you chief. Probably a good idea. You have a small pee pee. And i am not hating, analytical effort went into my post

1618100325216.png

Trending