African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

It's become a thing all over, I think. I remember being on a date with a Sudani girl about 2 years ago and we had a pretty fun date, wallahi. Took her to a stray dog center I volunteer at and we walked the dogs for hours in the desert and just chilled, drove around town, went to a local cinema and watched a movie later that night, treated her to a nice dinner... I could see she had a really good time. And this chick at one point basically called me her "soulmate" (more precious than cringe when she said it, I promise!) yet she'd often blurt out odd stuff when I knew her that felt like she was reading it right off of Twitter like going on a short tirade about how men suck and the world would be better if it was only women. I remember thinking "Damn, I thought we cool? Wha happen?" it was like she was in this constant struggle between actually dealing with real people (like myself) and all the propaganda she was being bombarded with online.
That's insanity wallahi. It's always a weird experience meeting people like that out in the wild. Please tell me you had enough sense to dead it before it went any further lool. Imagine actually getting with her and constantly being in the dog-house through no fault of your own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wallahi, even if I did prefer another group of women I would never disrespect Somali or Horner sisters like that, especially in front of ajanabis. Hell, I'd be throwing shade at the non-Horners and singing praises about how Horner women are the best in my eyes and how all others are inferior.

:pachah1:
Lol the funny part is somali guys would never do that. But xalimos have bo problem disrespecting somali men infront of ajnabis :mjkkk:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You know once these black ladies win the genetics lottery. First thing they do jump on to white ddddd

Black guy in their dating history? None existence

They got no loyalty for their own people
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's insanity wallahi. It's always a weird experience meeting people like that out in the wild. Please tell me you had enough sense to dead it before it went any further lool. Imagine actually getting with her and constantly being in the dog-house through no fault of your own.

It didn't go very far between us. Perhaps I did dodge something but I am the sort who likes to give everyone a chance and be understanding. Perhaps that would have been my undoing.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
nah, its like all the good looking ones got deported to Australia

Wallahi, this is lowkey true. I've seen some reality TV shows and some random street footage from down undah and the cadaans there are built different. Much higher incidence of modelesque jawlines and whatnot. Hard to believe they're descended from the current super gracilized Brits.

Lol the funny part is somali guys would never do that. But xalimos have bo problem disrespecting somali men infront of ajnabis :mjkkk:
Because a lot of males are retarded, they get dissed in front of their ajnabi opps by fat höejabis and guess what? They’ll simp regardless. The older generation of Somali men knew it’s when you don’t give af about women that they respect you.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
No offence,but you don't have good taste, I've seen your appreciation threads, so your opinion doesn't really count rn :tacky:
I definitely do. I've made thread I haven't been to serious :russ: :russ::ohno::ohno:

Wallahi I've seen some gorgeous cadaan qaalanjos which made my dick hard:diddyass::mjlol::pachah1::manny:

It didn't go very far between us. Perhaps I did dodge something but I am the sort who likes to give everyone a chance and be understanding. Perhaps that would have been my undoing.

I was like that as well until I went through a string psychos in a 6month period lol. I mentally check-out soon as I get a whiff or something being wrong nowdays wallahi. No point wasting my time or hers if it's not going to go anywhere.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was like that as well until I went through a string psychos in a 6month period lol. I mentally check-out soon as I get a whiff or something being wrong nowdays wallahi. No point wasting my time or hers if it's not going to go anywhere.

Damn, son. You goin' give me that shah some day if I ever get to know you better. 6 month period and a string of psychos, you say. Sounds like a demoralizing adventure, wallahi. Hope you were okay at the end of it, my man.

Trending