African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

Black men are the epitome of stupidity. How can you flat out disrespect your mother, grandmother, sisters just to please non-black women. They disrespect black women to score points with white women. They're not loyal, hell I've seen them praising East African women while disrespecting AA women, they're insecure and it all falls down to them not loving themselves, AA women should stop wasting time with these men. Pitiful.
In all fairness though US madoow women have been bashing their men just as much if not more for several decades now. They dish it out in spades too sxb. It was pathetic and beyond cringe inducing for him to say that shit with such confidence in a room full of cadaan women though. Literally the equivalent of "I don't normally like blacks, but you're alright" lol. Their community's fucking doomed and beyond help at this point wallahi:manny:

In all fairness though US madoow women have been bashing their men just as much if not more for several decades now. They dish it out in spades too. It was pathetic and beyond cringe worthy for him to say that shit with such confidence in a room full of cadaan women though. Their community's fucking doomed and beyond help at this point wallahi:manny:
its only when they spend their teenage lives on twitter. this is what twitter has done to a generation

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was friends with this black guy in his 30s who basically had it all together. Went to top universities in the UK, high paying job, own his own home and car. Great personality, treat women will and has never been arrested or any trouble with the law.

I watched him over and over again look past good looking educated Black women that where basically his perfect match for some average white women. Is sad to watch
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I was friends with this black guys I his 30s who basically had it all together. Went to he top universities in the UK, high paying job, own his own home and care. Great personality, treat women will and has never been arrested or any trouble with the law.

I watch home over and over again look paste good looking educated Black women that where basically his perfect match for some average white women. Is sad to watch
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
what happened to your english. too excited there saxiib :jaynerd:

Yeah I acknowledge the fact that both madow men and women are self haters but few only see it when it comes to madow men and ignore the women.
:pachah1:

Have you seen this one too
Wtf that one is just actual mental illness she just made a whole background info for that random guy

its only when they spend their teenage lives on twitter. this is what twitter has done to a generation
Social media has poisoned the minds of most people under 40 wallahi. If you're not using it for business/networking purposes or occasionally shitposting, you're a smooth-brained chimp lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wtf that one is just actual mental illness she just made a whole background info for that random guy

Wallahi, she's basically some people I've seen on this forum personified. She generalized and judged the nigga without even talking to him.

:dead:

Social media has poisoned the minds of most people under 40 wallahi. If you're not using it for business/networking purposes or occasionally shitposting, you're a smooth-brained chimp lol
i shitpost all the time. these niggas dont create a different persona when they go on forums and shit they just act like themselves and poison themselves

Wallahi, she's basically some people I've seen on this forum personified. She generalized and judged the nigga without even talking to him.

:dead:
Pure schizo shit wallahi, I love it. She created this whole scenario in her head and felt the need to vent about it publicly. There's a mental illness epidemic in that community :chrisfreshhah:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Pure schizo shit wallahi, I love it. She created this whole scenario in her head and felt the need to vent about it publicly. There's a mental illness epidemic in that community :chrisfreshhah:

It's become a thing all over, I think. I remember being on a date with a Sudani girl about 2 years ago and we had a pretty fun date, wallahi. Took her to a stray dog center I volunteer at and we walked the dogs for hours in the desert and just chilled, drove around town, went to a local cinema and watched a movie later that night, treated her to a nice dinner... I could see she had a really good time. And this chick at one point basically called me her "soulmate" (more precious than cringe when she said it, I promise!) yet she'd often blurt out odd stuff when I knew her that felt like she was reading it right off of Twitter like going on a short tirade about how men suck and the world would be better if it was only women. I remember thinking "Damn, I thought we cool? Wha happen?" it was like she was in this constant struggle between actually dealing with real people (like myself) and all the propaganda she was being bombarded with online.

Trending

Latest posts