Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

You are a foreign agent trained and used by a foreign desert dwelling camel fucking inbreed looking arab entity, What did they gave you? False hopes about becoming arab , did they say they will give you more knowledge about your fake Arab imaginary abtirsi? Atleast dr osman has a mental issue and at the same time he very proud over Somali culture and want us to relish upon it like most poster here also would like, calitesse is a jokester for the most part, you are so disgusting self hating f*ck fuckface

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
To the Puntites there's a simple way to break down the juxtaposition between Aideed and AY. You base it on intend. Aideed's intend was cleansing Darod from southern Somalia and capturing land till Nugaal. Abdullahi Yusuf's intend was to capture Mogadishu to install a government that was exiled for two years.

The methods can be discussed but based on intend, the two are simply not on the same level. Their whataboutism can easily be refuted.

Abdullahi yusuf helped the tfg with manpower as in armed mooryan due to his dream of sitting in the kursi. And when he sat in the Kursi he stole so much money may he rest in piss Somalia last president was Adan cadde and sharmarke great men walahay, f*ck farmaajo he may not be a warlord but he is as morally bankrupt as the shaitan ay and caydiid as well

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sharif did not influence the change. An increase in AMISOM troops did which pushed Shabaab out of Mogadishu. The same AMISOM that he fought and send thousands to die for.

The contradiction is on your part. Is Shabaab terrorists or not? If they are, then as the military wing of Shabaab ICU were no different.

@Balaayo's portrayal that Shabaab were only a few apples in the ICU is false. They were the fighting force.

Let's go with your arguement here, if an increase in AMISOM's presence pushed them out, what exactly was accomplished by the Ethiopians? Conquering Xamar just to vacate the seat for the same Sheikh Sharif they fought against who was drinking isbarmuuto and opened the port & airport in 2006 with a minimal cost to life?

WHAT IS THE LEGACY LEFT BEHIND BY THIS LIVERLESS SENILE MAJEERTEEN?

@DR OSMAN put your essay game to use, bring every positive accomplishment this man has brought to Somalia, point by point. I dare you.

If AMISOM pushed out alshabaab, why are alshabaab more capable of attacking Villa Somalia when there are even more AMISOM troops now?

I have already asked you to show me articles of Godane & Co running the show in 2006. Who knew these men? No one! You brought quotes from the CIA as if they aren't biased, didn't they also say Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? I guess they're the gospel :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Abdullahi yusuf helped the tfg with manpower as in armed mooryan due to his dream of sitting in the kursi. And when he sat in the Kursi he stole so much money may he rest in piss Somalia last president was Adan cadde and sharmarke great men walahay, f*ck farmaajo he may not be a warlord but he is as morally bankrupt as the shaitan ay and caydiid as well
Stole money? LOL ok you're beyond clueless

repo

VIP
Let's go with your arguement here, if an increase in AMISOM's presence pushed them out, what exactly was accomplished by the Ethiopians? Conquering Xamar just to vacate the seat for the same Sheikh Sharif they fought against who was drinking isbarmuuto and opened the port and airport in 2006?

If AMISOM pushed out alshabaab, why are alshabaab more capable of attacking Villa Somalia now when there are even more AMISOM troops now?

I have already asked you to show me articles of Godane & Co running the show in 2006. Who knew these men? No one! You brought quotes from the CIA as if they aren't biased, didn't they also say Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? I guess they're the gospel :drakelaugh:
Godane was not running Shabab in 2006. You need to brush up on your history.

Farm

VIP
He stole money yet contributed more than a $100k a month to the bankrupt TFG from Bosaso port...?

Some of the kids in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.

Mckenzie

VIP
Godane was not running Shabab in 2006. You need to brush up on your history.

I said Godane & Co you slow nigga. His predecessor was Cayroow who was the head of this small unit that became alshabaab today but unlike Godane, he didn't need to hide his face. He was in Xamar openly walking around and was under the eyes of the tutelage and guidance of the ICU leadership. His place of stay and all his activities were known. He was a Laandheer that had his subclan name as his tag AUN mid xunoo laangaab sidaado kale ah ma ahayn :banderas:

repo

VIP
@Mckenzie we are going to pretend that's what you meant at least you had the decency to do some googling. But before I leave you I saw that you edited your previous comment. Abdullahi Yusuf's legacy is called SFG and Puntland, neither would exist without him. These are indisputable facts.

:gaasdrink:

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie we are going to pretend that's what you meant at least you had the decency to do some googling. But before I leave you I saw that you edited your previous comment. Abdullahi Yusuf's legacy is called SFG and Puntland, neither would exist without him. These are indisputable facts.

:gaasdrink:

I've been following Somali Politics for 15 years, maxaad ka ogtahay :drakewtf:

Anything i edit is for the sake of clarity, not for a lack of knowledge on the topic.

I said Godane as a euphemism of alshabaab "leadership", ofcourse there were men before him and men after him but he typified the reputation they have today.

I have already asked and i ask again, what contribution was made to the Federal process that was already ongoing before he came? Did he come up with the 2.5 regional state concept? Did he write up the constitution? Did he achieve recognition? Did he create the two chamber federal parliament? Faroole deserves more credit for helping achieve Federalism than him!

I am not here to discuss Puntland, i could care less about that backwater region.

Last edited:
man why has there been so much talk about caydiid/yusuf these past few days.

Neither were saints obviously. Caydiid and Mahdi should of sat at a table and resolve things peacefully after they got rid of Barre.

As for A Yusuf he set somalia back at least 10 years the ICU was not originally extremist. is sh shariif the man who brought turkey to Somalia an extremist? The AS faction grew following Ethiopian invasion facilitated by A Yusuf.
Anyways the past is the past, RIP to all those dead it is more beneficial to talk about current affairs then obsess over two dead men

Realize the truth, Abdullahi Yusuf grabbed some money allocated to somali from foreign entities through backdoor donations and spent it on tribal connections, are you stupid You believe that he intended to become president for some altruistic ideals? He was thief kaffir son of a with no wadanimo or morality

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Realize the truth, Abdullahi Yusuf grabbed some money allocated to somali from foreign entities through backdoor donations and spent it on tribal connections, are you stupid You believe that he intended to become president for some altruistic ideals? He was thief kaffir son of a with no wadanimo or morality
Saxiib, you are not a qabilist but a wadani, I take back what I said about you

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Calling someone who's Muslim a Kafiir because you don't share the same ideas.

This is what we are dealing with folks.

FKD is not what is used to be, we are dealing with incompetent bastards like @Advokaten

Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

Calling someone who's Muslim a Kafiir because you don't share the same ideas.

This is what we are dealing with folks.

FKD is not what is used to be, we are dealing with incompetent bastards like @Advokaten

Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

What is a women doing here, the kitchen is not located on the web. Go and Cook some food and suck some cock. What should i call a man who orders his soldiers to rape women

Trending