Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Keenadid was puppet for the Italians. The First Ina Yeey:mjlol:

Everyone knows MJ cant defeat Sacad or any other HG subclan, only by Foreign Muscles.
If you trace back your ancestors I guarantee you will find that some of them will have their owners slave masters last name kenadiid

listen to this Xawaadle guy telling you about the enslavement of your ancestors at the hands of MJ

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If you trace back your ancestors I guarantee you will find that some of them will have their owners slave masters last name kenadiid

listen to this Xawaadle guy telling you about the enslavement of your ancestors at the hands of MJ

Enslavement is MJ lie.
Besides they cant defeat HG only by becoming Foreign b.tches first. Italians, Amxaar. Does that ring a bell?

MJ waa fulayaal. Everyone knows that.

I dare u to kick out Sacad from Gaalkacyo without Xabashis kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Enslavement is MJ lie.
Besides they cant defeat HG only by becoming Foreign b.tches first. Italians, Amxaar. Does that ring a bell?

You know your black-listed by all nations as potential 'aideed hitler model' and now 'terrorist' they know you will join any non state actor movement and 'monitor' your controls 'closely' and see what other 'non state nonsense' join, why? cause no nation will deal with you, u genocided locals who were un-armed, if empowered u will do the same with the rest of the world.

Now you cut a deal with terrorist to take over market and be 'cell' where u wait for somalia to get rich and then think u will be a billionaire and start creating more bin ladens, nah bro, everyone knows HG is finished, it's only us watching wat game u play? I didn't cause aideed to do what he did, I didnt cause dahir aways to join terrorists. Sxb take responsibility, I cant bullshit to the world and tell them to black list u. Imagine the whole countries not dealing with a single HG in GM, is that MJ fault? u made critical mistakes bro and u shud discuss how to get out of it not continue the 'stalemate thru hiraab iyo majerten isku dir which i think abgaal knows also and all hawiyes' cuz in the stalemate we shud start discussing how 'exporting u to saudi for organs' so we can recoup any financial losses for majerten

Enslavement is MJ lie.

Majerteen owned ur clan bro it's written history plus u never defeated them they enslaved u in hobyo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am like this when I find 'clan allies' of HG in 'suuqa madow' or 'terrorism' and how their 'connections' in the diaspora cooperate.

hqdefault.jpg

It's like 'fuckin moryan network with HG with the largest shareholder' I am sure all the information is passed to the CIA thru the PSF, the funny thing is u can monitor how they penetrate 'hiraab' and cause this 'darod boogey man' is coming to hamar. Abgaal is smart as Majerten is PSF approved and so is Abgaal in NISA. We are working together but HG things the media games of dahir alasow is the power in the world? it's the CIA BABY THAT DOMINATES ALL POLITICS AND DETERMINES ECONOMICS LIKE OPEC NO NATION CAN BE RICH WITHOUT THEIR APPROVAL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the CIA also opened up a branch for Abgaal and said 'join' thru NISA, he is prolly working on HG not MJ as @SomaliWadaniSoldier thinks, Abgaal seems to cut a deal and said I WAS FOOLED BY THIS AIDEED HITLER and 'repent' for my mistakes but it's also a way by americans to ensure not all power is centralized in Somalia, so we got 'competition' boys in PL, it's not gonna be 'free ride' because they are also in the 'ear' of American CIA to counter balance Majerten. It's best HG accepts inu 'caloolki 'abgaal ku noqdo and stop running around naked state less and joining non state actors, your not a threat to PL as u think sxb, Abgaal ayaa ku cunayo who will 'gurantor' you and ensure all power and wealth stays with ABGAAL IN THE FUTURE, awalba imamkina buu ahaa ama sultanate keenadiid u need to decide SOMEONE SXB IN HG, you are not going to live in that stateless vacuum as it means if ur not a state niyahow it means your NON STATE ACTOR AND DANGEROUS TO THE WORLD

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era IF U LOVE TWO WORD SENTENCES. HERE U GO niyahow IS-ASTUR, waad qaawan tahaye mamul malihide ama wax lala hadlo, is astur, sida awoowashina baad ku laabateen waryaa, ama abgaal calooshisa ku noqo oo awalba ku talin jirey ama sultan keenadiid lakin been ha isku sheegin, looma ogolo habar gedir inay wax ka noqdan aduunka hadusan soo marin 'security check' by either PL or Hamar, it's up to you who you decide niyahow, just make a decision and stop stalling, stop inaad muran iyo opposition samayso, cayaartasi waa old niyahow, marka ha xanaqin with another reply of majerten snitch ama baraxlay kkkk you just want to extend the stalemate.

Tasho wax qaawan yahow anigu ha ii soo gelin you 'nakedness' which is your agenda so I am disempowered from the world, u really r stupid niyahow thinking u fool majerten or abgaal who CUT THEIR DEALS thru NISA AND PSF with CIA

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
We would cut MJ'e throats before they enslave us. Being traitors doesnt count.
If u were stronger than us u wouldnt beg for peace in Gaalkacyo 2 years ago:mjlol:

We would cut MJ'e throats before they enslave us. Being traitors doesnt count.
If u were stronger than us u wouldnt beg for peace in Gaalkacyo 2 years ago:mjlol:
Do you feed yourself delusions? I normally don't do FKD as it's a waste of time but if "MJs are fulays" as you claim, then go beyond baraxley if you're a man. MJs never lost an inch of their ancestral land nor did they lose any war to HG. That's all I'm going to say.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Do you feed yourself delusions? I normally don't do FKD as it's a waste of time but if "MJs are fulays" as you claim, then go beyond baraxley if you're a man. MJs never lost an inch of their ancestral land nor did they lose any war to HG. That's all I'm going to say.

I will respect to MJ when they capture Xamar without foreign muscles. Or when they recapture Tukaraq

If only MJ's Faan could kill, Hawiye and Isaaq would have been dead now.

I will respect to MJ when they capture Xamar without foreign muscles. Or when they recapture Tukaraq
Tukaraq is owned and ruled by Dhulbahante, Majeerteen isn't going to fight Dhulbahante on it's own land. Xamar? no MJ in 2020 gives a shit about xamar, don't know what your point is? Also, it was the Abgaals and agreed by all stakeholders for the Ethiopians to Invade, not just MJ.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tukaraq is owned and ruled by Dhulbahante, Majerteen isn't going to fight Dhulbahante on it's own land. Xamar? no MJ in 2020 gives a shit about xamar, don't know what your point is? Also, it was the Abgaals and agreed by all stakeholders for the Ethiopians to Invade, not just MJ.

Don't respond to him it's dawlad diid tactic to suck u into conflict which leads to 'no state' and we all become like GM and naked dee, that's the side he is fighting from illa soo gala 'qaawananta weeye' kkkk and have people running around wild. Abgal most likely got their deal out of American cause NISA is dominated by them niyahow, they're gonna 'eat' and just finding ways to 'eliminate' this c*nt without triggering a clan war. PSF/NISA communicate sxb, it's all about eliminating anti state elements in education, business, politicians, diaspora. Somaliwadani will continue in the 'bait' tactic of 'fight me' he has nothing to lose that's why, ma 'asturna' dee like when Keenadid came kkkk they came running to coast naked with no clothes or religion kkkkk they love the 'war' because they never reached kingdom status

Tukaraq is owned and ruled by Dhulbahante, Majeerteen isn't going to fight Dhulbahante on it's own land. Xamar? no MJ in 2020 gives a shit about xamar
Wallahi him and @Caydiidic Era are 34iq
:pachah1: It’s best not to argue people with archaic human ancestry (Hütüwiyes)
upload_2020-1-27_10-16-21.jpeg

Picture of the Father of Hawiyes kkkk

Whatever AY's intentions were, he failed massively. Puntland is bound to the FGS, Al Shabaab is still in the south and commits terror attacks in large numbers all over Somalia.

He should have stayed in Puntland, leave the south to its own affairs.

Trending