Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Saxiib, you are not a qabilist but a wadani, I take back what I said about you
Hawiyes hiding behind the word wadani, when they're the biggest qabiliste in this world.

Hypocrites, @Samaalic Era I don't believe you're even Muslim. You can't be Muslim, because Muslims knows being a hypocrite is a big dambi,

There's a special place in hell for Aideed supporters and hypocrites.

Gibiin-Udug

What is a women doing here, the kitchen is not located on the web. Go and Cook some food and suck some cock. What should i call a man who orders his soldiers to rape women
You should have been aborted when they had a chance, because we wouldn't deal with a retarded bastard like you.

Advo, I see you're not condemning Farmaajo.

P.s

Why are you even here ? Didn't we leave you in that forsaken place? You drunkard hoe.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hawiyes hiding behind the word wadani, when they're the biggest qabiliste in this world.

Hypocrites, @Samaalic Era I don't believe you're even Muslim. You can't be Muslim, because Muslims knows being a hypocrite is a big dambi,

There's a special place in hell for Aideed supporters and hypocrites.
Arent you make Takfir on me without any evidence:cosbyhmm:

Theres a special place in hell for AY supporters and collaboraters :drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

Arent you make Takfir on me without any evidence:cosbyhmm:

Theres a special place in hell for AY supporters and collaboraters :drakekidding:
Abdullahi Yusuf AUN wasn't a killer.

But you're making takfir on a Muslim man, who was more successful than your whole clan.

Alxamdullillah Allah swt knows my heart is clean.

You support a blood thirsty killer.

How long have You not received some dick? Which type of women engages in clan warfare on some remote somali forum? Your anger is quite unusual for a women. Is your clan and reer abti the same?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He was a good man and wadani may Allah grant him jannah, history has truly vindicated him as the terror monster has only grown bigger, he personally brought back my Edo's house from moryaan

Gibiin-Udug

How long have You not received some ****? Which type of women engages in clan warfare on some remote somali forum? Your anger is quite unusual for a women. Is your clan and reer abti the same?
Advo, why are you still writing women when you want to write woman? You illiterate, drunakard.

God made me a fierce, Majerteen woman, alxamdulilah. I will fight for my qabiil's honor.

God bless me and my MJ sisters.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Abdullahi Yusuf AUN wasn't a killer.

But you're making takfir on a Muslim man, who was more successful than your whole clan.

Alxamdullillah Allah swt knows my heart is clean.

You support a blood thirsty killer.
Ma Cabsantahay Walal:ayaanswag:

AY is a Apostate who sold his deen for a Kursi he couldnt even hold onto.

Im Sorry to break it to you, but that bastard is getting roasted in Hell as we speak:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Ma Cabsantahay Walal:ayaanswag:

AY is a Apostate who sold his deen for a Kursi he couldnt even hold onto.

Im Sorry to break it to you, but that bastard is getting roasted in Hell as we speak:dabcasar:
Nah, Aideed is being a bottom for shaytaan, imagine getting killed by a 14 year old, he went out like the coward he was. Rumor has it, he was also a Khaniis.

Abdullahi Yusug AUN was a man with dignity, alxamdullillah he died peacefully surrounded by his family.