Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Twisting history? Do you think we are discussing the 19th century? Everyone and their dog knows what happened in those years. You cannot propogate lies about what is in the public domain.

Alshabaab were a sleeper cell that had 0 influence until the Ethiopians came which emboldened them. The truth is AY never liked Wadaado on a personal level because Daahir Aweys had him locked up in chains in Bosaso, he did not want to negotiate power with his former captor.

Again, AY was not the founder of federalism, did nothing to rebuild our national institutions, did nothing to build an Army or reconcile the public.

AMISOM were not in the country prior to 2006 correct, but prior to them, there was not a single gunshot heard in 6 months in Xamar. You are literally contradicting yourself :drakewtf:

Shabaab was not a sleeper cell it was the fighting wing of the ICU. Most of its leadership were designated terrorists and history proved that correctly.

ICU was defunct by the time Sharif was in Asmara. Shabaab was the real power there was no need to negotiate with Sharif.

Twisting history? Do you think we are discussing the 19th century? Everyone and their dog knows what happened in those years. You cannot propogate lies about what is in the public domain.

Alshabaab were a sleeper cell that had 0 influence until the Ethiopians came which emboldened them. The truth is AY never liked Wadaado on a personal level because Daahir Aweys had him locked up in chains in Bosaso, he did not want to negotiate power with his former captor.

Again, AY was not the founder of federalism, did nothing to rebuild our national institutions, did nothing to build an Army or reconcile the public.

AMISOM were not in the country prior to 2006 correct, but prior to them, there was not a single gunshot heard in 6 months in Xamar. You are literally contradicting yourself :drakewtf:
This nigga is defending terrorist ICU:mjlol:

What a filthy Alshabab lover we have here. Disgusting wallahi. Let me know which country you reside in so I can alert their intelligence services of a potential Al Shabab fighter:chrisfreshhah:

@sincity you're talking to a low IQ qabiilist terrorist supporter who supports war criminals like Caydiid and terrorist organisations like the ICU. I wouldn't be surprised if he looted property himself and did unimaginable crimes.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
I try to avoid posting in these threads due to the fact that the people who claim that the ICU weren’t terrorists are usually terrorist sympathizers themselves, and there’s no real way to convince them. But for the people who genuinely want to know the truth here are are some sources proving they were terrorists, in addition to the well known fact that ICU’s armed wing was Al Shabab.

This was when the CIA supported the local Mogadishu based warlords dubbed alliance for the restoration of peace and counterterrorism

6KxqBDZ.jpg

here are some other sources proving terrorists were active in Somalia long before 2006.

9Qd5Dhj.jpg

6hiRxlL.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Good stuff yall, really enjoying this thread. Lets make it to 50 pages. Be back later to contribute inshallah.

Mujahids @Abdisamad3 @Ayubi holding the fort against huutu revisionism.

:mjlaugh:

We're revisionist? Do you know what revisionism means? It means providing an alternative to an accepted and agreed upon consensus, i guess Google is revisionist :mjlol: shut up man.

screenshot_20200126-011945_samsung-internet-jpg.91377

Shabaab was not a sleeper cell it was the fighting wing of the ICU. Most of its leadership were designated terrorists and history proved that correctly.

ICU was defunct by the time Sharif was in Asmara. Shabaab was the real power there was no need to negotiate with Sharif.

So i guess Sh Sharif who became Somalia's President and Ahmed Madoobe who is the Jubbaland President are terorrists? :drakelaugh:

Tell me 1 person who ever complained about Godane in 2006?

This nigga is defending terrorist ICU:mjlol:

What a filthy Alshabab lover we have here. Disgusting wallahi. Let me know which country you reside in so I can alert their intelligence services of a potential Al Shabab fighter:chrisfreshhah:

@sincity you're talking to a low IQ qabiilist terrorist supporter who supports war criminals like Caydiid and terrorist organisations like the ICU. I wouldn't be surprised if he looted property himself and did unimaginable crimes.

Hooyadaa wasse you lil Arab bootyclapper, terrorist kulaha, out of the two of us you are closer to those Homosexual Onion eating Sandniggers.

repo

VIP
We're revisionist? Do you know what revisionism means? It means providing an alternative to an accepted and agreed upon consensus, i guess Google is revisionist :mjlol: shut up man.

screenshot_20200126-011945_samsung-internet-jpg.91377

So i guess Sh Sharif who became Somalia's President and Ahmed Madoobe who is the Jubbaland President are terorrists? :drakelaugh:

Tell me 1 person who ever complained about Godane in 2006?

Hooyadaa wasse you lil Arab bootyclapper, terrorist kulaha, out of the two of us you are closer to those Homosexual Onion eating Sandniggers.
It's not my fault your historical knowledge is limited.

Saying ICU is a terrorist organisation because alshabab is part of it is exactly the same argument Assadists make:

"The Syrian rebels contain a few extreme HTS members, therefore all the rebels are terrorists, therefore the killing and displacing of millions of civilians is justified"

What a low IQ take

Mckenzie

VIP
It's not my fault your historical knowledge is limited.

I have literally shown you holes in your own arguement. 80% of the ICU leadership became the new government when AY resigned but thanks to a foreign army presence, the chances of reconciliation were dire.

The only saving grace here is that AY did not act alone in bringing foreign troops as it was endorsed by his crooked colleagues and the successive governments are not doing enough to reverse the damage and for that i withhold too much criticism of him. You can say he was not a dictator but that was not by choice, he never had any semblance of power or the shrewdness to become one.

Mckenzie

VIP
Saying ICU is a terrorist organisation because alshabab is part of it is exactly the same argument Assadists make:

"The Syrian rebels contain a few extreme HTS members, therefore all the rebels are terrorists, therefore the killing and displacing of millions of civilians is justified"

What a low IQ take

If myself a Hawiya and you a D&M as both reer Koonfur can attest to the stability that came with the ICU, despite a serious war between us as USC and RRA that happened only a few years before that, how can these Bantu lookalikes like Bidoodkii Xasan Yuusuf @DR OSMAN from the North East think there is a terror problem in the South that vindicated the Ethiopian occupation :gucciwhat:

Waryaa reer Puntland, iska dhiciya Daacish oo buurihiina fafadhiya. You reap what you sow.

repo

VIP
I have literally shown you holes in your own arguement. 80% of the ICU leadership became the new government when AY resigned but thanks to a foreign army presence, the chances of reconciliation were dire.

The only saving grace here is that AY did not act alone in bringing foreign troops as it was endorsed by his crooked colleagues and the successive governments are not doing enough to reverse the damage and for that i withhold too much criticism of him. You can say he was not a dictator but that was not by choice, he never had any semblance of power or the shrewdness to become one.
Ethiopians withdrew end of January 2009. If reconciliation was possible it should have happened then. But it did not because Shabaab was the main force and ICU/Asmara were figureheads as proven when they replaced Abdullahi Yusuf. It's disingenuous to blame foreign army presence for the lack of reconciliation.

If myself a Hawiya and you a D&M as both reer Koonfur can attest to the stability that came with the ICU, despite a serious war between us as USC and RRA that happened only a few years before that, how can these Bantu lookalikes like Bidoodkii Xasan Yuusuf @DR OSMAN from the North East think there is a terror problem in the South that vindicated the Ethiopian occupation :gucciwhat:

Waryaa reer Puntland, iska dhiciya Daacish oo buurihiina fafadhiya. You reap what you sow.

Don't get it twisted, you're still an opp :ufdup:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
giphy.gif

1FC9222EE450035929152A7B2989C887506C5F3A

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''

Mckenzie

VIP
@sincity You said

Ethiopians withdrew end of January 2009. If reconciliation was possible it should have happened then

Ethiopians left and were replaced by AMISOM before AY resigned. There were still foreign troops. This was the entire justification by alshabaab according to themselves to even exist.

You said

But it did not because Shabaab was the main force and ICU/Asmara were figureheads as proven when they replaced Abdullahi Yusuf. It's disingenuous to blame foreign army presence for the lack of reconciliation.

And this is what i literally said on the previous page :gucciwhat: do you have no memory

Alshabaab were a sleeper cell that had 0 influence until the Ethiopians came which emboldened them

By the time the Ethiopians left, alshabaab had built their own brand and were present in most towns. The number of times Kismayo changed hands can attest to that and it took Sharif over a year to rid them from Xamar alone.

If anyone deserves credit, it is Sheikh Sharif who has influenced the most change in this country in the last 20 years. Not this liverless old man who could not even spend his dying days in his beloved Puntland.

Last edited:
Ethiopians withdrew end of January 2009. If reconciliation was possible it should have happened then. But it did not because Shabaab was the main force and ICU/Asmara were figureheads as proven when they replaced Abdullahi Yusuf. It's disingenuous to blame foreign army presence for the lack of reconciliation.

Shabab grew because it had the ideological reasoning to do so, and that was the presence of a foreign occupying force that happens to be a Christian Ethiopia, literally the biggest enemy possible.

Most of the anti icu guys here are anti icu because of qabil bias, so You consider icu terrorist when they brought stability and rule of law after the years of hell our country went to before them if You had a Gun You would simply Walk in the house of your neighbour kill him rape his Wife Marry his daughter and move into his home icu put a stop to that, how can a filthy warlord like Abdullahi Yusuf and the hawiye darod and rahanwein warlords who followed him be better than them? You guys dont make any sense, yes a somali government with secular rule is What i wish but a icu government was much better then the barbarians who came before them. We are not terrorist sympathizers due to recognizing the truth , ayubi you are so stupid your mother should have swallowed you.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''

Masha Allah :salute:

repo

VIP
@sincity You said

Ethiopians left and were replaced by AMISOM before AY resigned. There were still foreign troops. This was the entire justification by alshabaab according to themselves to even exist.

You said

And this is what i literally said on the previous page :gucciwhat: do you have no memory

By the time the Ethiopians left, alshabaab had built their own brand and were present in most towns. The number of times Kismayo changed hands can attest to that and it took Sharif over a year to rid them from Xamar alone.

If anyone deserves credit, it is Sheikh Sharif who has influenced the most change in this country in the last 20 years. Not this liverless old man who could not even spend his dying days in his beloved Puntland.
Sharif did not influence the change. An increase in AMISOM troops did which pushed Shabaab out of Mogadishu. The same AMISOM that he fought and send thousands to die for.

The contradiction is on your part. Is Shabaab terrorists or not? If they are, then as the military wing of Shabaab ICU were no different.

@Balaayo's portrayal that Shabaab were only a few apples in the ICU is false. They were the fighting force.

Trending

Latest posts