Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Read Abdullahi Yusuf book guys, he says he regrets being the 1st to rebel against Siad barre after the mooryans destroyed Somalia in 91. He praises him despite their differences, he didnt expect the failed mooryaan state that arose after 91. @DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Read Abdullahi Yusuf book guys, he says he regrets being the 1st to rebel against Siad barre after the mooryans destroyed Somalia in 91. He praises him despite their differences, he didnt expect the failed mooryaan state that arose after 91. @DR OSMAN

ppl play with marehan because we feel their using his legacy to get power over the south. No-one truly hates siyad he produced everything we have in the nation, u just look stupid insulting him because the world will think u will do the same to them if they help u. So we let the other clans 'expose' themselves and warn the world they will do the same to you and therefore why most of them are seen as 'tribal and childish'. If siyad was alive I would jump back into that 'calool' str8 away, from one calool u can progress inside it to and reach ur goals, you cant progress inside no state, time stops, you cant interact with the world as your not a state waxad noqoteen SHACAB

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
D8kZp_7XsAEmBji.jpg
@TekNiKo
pachah1-2.png

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

This is AY in 1979 describing Afwayne "and his small tribe" as ruthless.

This is AY in 1994 sat next to Caydiid (USC), Qanyare (USC) and Tuur (SNM) after they sent your Papa Afwayne packing to Kenya & Nigeria and eliminated your tribal army.

As soon as he came to Xamar in 2007, one of his first decrees was to remove Barre Hiiraale his own "Defence Minister" from Kismaayo to be replaced with C/risaaq Afgaduud another Mj. The same Barre Hiiraale, who said he will ally with Yahuud to fight Hawiye. :drakelaugh:

Imagine being ousted by Hawiye, to ally with Mj and then be ousted again. :drakelaugh:

Wax la nacay oo layska adeegsanayo baad tihiin, sit the f*ck down.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is AY in 1979 describing Afwayne "and his small tribe" as ruthless.

This is AY in 1994 sat next to Caydiid (USC), Qanyare (USC) and Tuur (SNM) after they sent your Papa Afwayne packing to Kenya & Nigeria and eliminated your tribal army.

As soon as he came to Xamar in 2007, one of his first decrees was to remove Barre Hiiraale his own "Defence Minister" from Kismaayo to be replaced with C/risaaq Afgaduud another Mj. The same Barre Hiiraale, who said he will ally with Yahuud to fight Hawiye. :drakelaugh:

Imagine being ousted by Hawiye, to ally with Mj and then be ousted again. :drakelaugh:

Wax la nacay oo layska adeegsanayo baad tihiin, sit the f*ck down.

Go read his book Nabad iyo Nolol, he says it. He regrets allying with you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even though Omar Maxamud are the founders of our NEW REPUBLIC in Somalia and Puntland. I have mad respect for them sxb, Raggu they respect the history and those who paved the way in the past. That's why I tell osman mahmoud should play the official royal house of Somalia, waan dhisanay tarikh nagu filan, we don't need to be in this game of politics.

They brought Farmajo in la astuuro dawladnimadisa from Boqortoyada Somaliyeed
26219950_751530735022104_4995042931289417275_n.jpg

Isagana wala dambi dhaafay wa adoon koonfuureed oo aborigine HG warkeeda maqlay oo ka baxayo 'calool somaliyeed' meeshu sharaf ku laha.

26231183_526351847741253_4579909936406600495_n.jpg

Mckenzie

VIP
Waryaa @Samaalic Era where is that bitter laangaab undercover tribalist cow @SilverL? I haven't seen her call out her own ppl for celebrating the death and destruction she so passionately speaks out against :mjlaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Samaalic Era where is that bitter laangaab undercover tribalist cow @SilverL? I haven't seen her call out her own ppl for celebrating the death and destruction she so passionately speaks out against :mjlaugh:

U know I am always speaking the truth I dont call HG adoon u weren't, but u were an aborigine like u r today state-less, naked, violent, no state or administration or kingdom but u were wise u joined the PL kingdom cause u saw your brothers in the south were in the Italian calool and REAL ADOONS. Now their back in there again with MJ Calool la dhigay VILLA Somalia with 'xalane' being colonial ensuring HAWIYES GET IN THERE LIKE AN ADOON. Only GM la sugaya with different history to adoomada koonfureed. Labo wado uu furan kkkkk calool majerten in hamar with adoomada oo somali ayaa la yiri ASTURA OO NIDAMIIYA SIDA HALIMA SOOFE TIRI NASAB KA DHIGA KKKK OR U COME BACK TO PL. I wud prefer u return home to PL.If all fails treaty reserve where u can rule yourself the tribal way using the quran i taught u when u were naked and be referred to as galmudug reserve that is governed by treaty laws of sheikh shakir who manages the aborigines we cann show the world its like native indian reserves

I'm no longer going to post anything in this section or related to somalia and I've renounced any previous biases I had. somalia is a messes up place period and I have no use in arguing who is worse or who caused if, it doesn't help anything.

p.s. we're all laan gaab in a foreign land, so names like those lose their meaning

Mckenzie

VIP
I'm no longer going to post anything in this section or related to somalia and I've renounced any previous biases I had. somalia is a messes up place period and I have no use in arguing who is worse or who caused if, it doesn't help anything.

p.s. we're all laan gaab in a foreign land, so names like those lose their meaning

Good riddance, don't forget to close the door on your way out.

U know I am always speaking the truth I dont call HG adoon u weren't, but u were an aborigine like u r today state-less, naked, violent, no state or administration or kingdom but u were wise u joined the PL kingdom cause u saw your brothers in the south were in the Italian calool and REAL ADOONS. Now their back in there again with MJ Calool la dhigay VILLA Somalia with 'xalane' being colonial ensuring HAWIYES GET IN THERE LIKE AN ADOON. Only GM la sugaya with different history to adoomada koonfureed. Labo wado uu furan kkkkk calool majerten in hamar with adoomada oo somali ayaa la yiri ASTURA OO NIDAMIIYA SIDA HALIMA SOOFE TIRI NASAB KA DHIGA KKKK OR U COME BACK TO PL. I wud prefer u return home to PL.If all fails treaty reserve where u can rule yourself the tribal way using the quran i taught u when u were naked and be referred to as galmudug reserve that is governed by treaty laws of sheikh shakir who manages the aborigines we cann show the world its like native indian reserves

Enough with your theories, we will ask your Dad to invite Sheikh Shaakir to your home and teach YOU Quraan, dip you into tahliil to wash away the athiest scientific model BS you been spewing lately.

Trending