Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

Hates Caydiid because he killed innocent civilians

Likes AY and the Ethiopian invasion even though it killed innocent civilians

The cognitive dissonance on this one is too much :mjlaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
ICU took control of South in less than six months with domestic forces and funding. It was a home brewd revolution to end the fitna of warlords and anarchists. The fact that Abdullahi Yusuf had the support of almost every warlord and Ethiopians (the same people who benefitted the most from the anarchy) on his side tells the story. The fact people try to spin this guy into a hero is just crazy.

I'm suprised @AarLibaax is very supportive of him, isn't he a Marehan :mjlaugh: Afwayne literally had Ina Yeey locked up in exile till he was chased out himself.

In 2006 there were no foreign troops in Somalia. Today there are more than 20k troops. There is literally no positive legacy about this man. It is 1+1=2.

Some have said he restored governance in Mogadishu :mjlaugh:

Sheikh Sharif and the ICU were already sipping tea in an unguarded Villa Somalia in peace when this liverless old man was stuck in Baydhabo and Jowhar at the behest of Abgaal and Raxanweyn warlords. Contrary to what many have said, the ICU were willing to negotiate power and that was why Sharif Sakiin the entire Parliamently Speaker deflected. In what stable government does a Parliament Speaker who is 3rd in power, leave and join an opposition?

AY took advantage of the terrorist perception which the International Community had on the ICU and sat on Ethiopian Tanks that rolled into the capital. This perception of him being a loving caring leader who ruled with justice and restored peace is a delusion in the minds of a few. Dude was just happy to leave the dusty North East and sit in the same seat that Afwayne had for 21 yrs. It was a promotion to him, he was so haste in leaving Puntland that Somaliland took an entire chunk of land (Sool) from his clan militia who were leaderless.

Sheikh Sharif who the International Community previously blacklisted had now tag teamed with Nuur Cadde that left AY outwitted, unable to finish his term and resigning, putting Sheikh Sharif in the drivers seat which he already was sat on 2 years prior. AY in his leaving speech famously concluded by saying "Hawiyaa naga adkaaday" :mjlol:

So what exactly was restored?

Others have said AY was the founder of Federalism in Somalia :mjlaugh:

How is that even possible when the written up Federal Charter and literally every institutional branch of a Federal Government were devised in between February 2004 to April 2004, 8 months before AY was (s)elected as President :mjlaugh:

It wasn't even a finalised and recognised government until Hassan Sh took over, which allowed much greater foreign investment into the country and better global representation, but ofcourse nobody wants to know that:mjlaugh:

Somalia had a homegrown problem that required a homegrown solution and all he has done was set back the years and contribute more mistrust into the community. If there is any positive that has come from this, we know the Mj have now blacklisted themselves from gaining Presidency, possibly for atleast a few generations until the AY debacle is forgotten about.

@Balaayo @Samaalic Era

Last edited:
Do you sympathy for the 20,000 dead from 2006-2008?

If the girl being tortured in Libya was HG or Hawiyah, then you can call me out. I dont know her qabil, only that she is being tortured because she is Somali. You see outside of Somaliya, I dont look at things from reer hebel.

The fact is that you have more loyalty to her captors than to her. I care about my clan and my nation but @SilverL only cares about Darod and Ajnabis:samwelcome:
you care about your nation because you think your clan=somalia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm suprised @AarLibaax is very supportive of him, isn't he a Marehan :mjlaugh: Afwayne literally had Ina Yeey locked up in exile till he was chased out himself.

In 2006 there were no foreign troops in Somalia. Today there are more than 20k troops. There is literally no positive legacy about this man. It is 1+1=2.

Some have said he restored governance in Mogadishu :mjlaugh:

Sheikh Sharif and the ICU were already sipping tea in an unguarded Villa Somalia in peace when this liverless old man was stuck in Baydhabo and Jowhar at the behest of Abgaal and Raxanweyn warlords. Contrary to what many have said, the ICU were willing to negotiate power and that was why Sharif Sakiin the entire Parliamently Speaker deflected. In what stable government does a Parliament Speaker who is 3rd in power, leave and join an opposition?

AY took advantage of the terrorist perception which the International Community had on the ICU and sat on Ethiopian Tanks that rolled into the capital. This perception of him being a loving caring leader who ruled with justice and restored peace is a delusion in the minds of a few. Dude was just happy to leave the dusty North East and sit in the same seat that Afwayne had for 21 yrs. It was a promotion to him, he was so haste in leaving Puntland that Somaliland took an entire chunk of land (Sool) from his clan militia who were leaderless.

Sheikh Sharif who the International Community previously blacklisted had now tag teamed with Nuur Cadde that left AY outwitted, unable to finish his term and resigning, putting Sheikh Sharif in the drivers seat which he already was sat on 2 years prior. AY in his leaving speech famously concluded by saying "Hawiyaa naga adkaaday" :mjlol:

So what exactly was restored?

Others have said AY was the founder of Federalism in Somalia :mjlaugh:

How is that even possible when the written up Federal Charter and literally every institutional branch of a Federal Government were devised in between February 2004 to April 2004, 8 months before AY was (s)elected as President :mjlaugh:

It wasn't even a finalised and recognised government until Hassan Sh took over, which allowed much greater foreign investment into the country and better global representation, but ofcourse nobody wants to know that:mjlaugh:

Somalia had a homegrown problem that required a homegrown solution and all he has done was set back the years and contribute more mistrust into the community. If there is any positive that has come from this, we know the Mj have now blacklisted themselves from gaining Presidency, possibly for atleast a few generations until the AY debacle is forgotten about.

@Balaayo @Samaalic Era
You are twisting a lot of history. The ICU faction were willing to negotiate even though they were not in power. The reason why AY did not want to negotiate was because Shabaab was the real power in Somalia which the IC did not understand. They believed Sharif was able to negotiate with Shabaab which was not the case.

Secondly federalism did not take hold until the TFG entered Mogadishu and is the predecessor to SFG. Till Puntland entered Mogadishu with Ethiopians TFG was no different than Abdiqassim’s failed TNG.

If those AMISOM were not in Mogadishu today you would be killing each other in a mass scale as you did prior to 2006. You are extremely ungrateful to those Bantus you ought to show a little more appreciation of their civilizing role in Mogadishu.

You support Darod warlords and war criminals and want to accuse me of being a qabilist.
Im not the one who brings up qabil when Somalis are being tortured and killed unlike you:camby:
you really think badly of me, I don't support any one lol. and I dont think I even once said the names of any tribes let alone in my original post...

you're the one who claimed to support warlords, if anything

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
And Caydiid was Muslim?:chrisfreshhah:

Caydiid, the man who killed more innocent people than Siyad barre and any war criminal combined
Do you not read brother?
20,000 dead because of the Ethiopian Invasion that AY begged for. Not even AS have killed 20,000 nor was Caydiid close to it

Keep defending that Murtad gaalraac AY:gaasdrink:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
you really think badly of me, I don't support any one lol. and I dont think I even once said the names of any tribes let alone in my original post...

When you specifically called my relatives criminals and accused my kinsmen of destroying the country.
You even brought up that you lost relatives to kinsmen
Are you ok :mahubowtf:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You are twisting a lot of history. The ICU faction were willing to negotiate even though they were not in power. The reason why AY did not want to negotiate was because Shabaab was the real power in Somalia which the IC did not understand. They believed Sharif was able to negotiate with Shabaab which was not the case.

Secondly federalism did not take hold until the TFG entered Mogadishu and is the predecessor to SFG. Till Puntland entered Mogadishu with Ethiopians TFG was no different than Abdiqassim’s failed TNG.

If those AMISOM were not in Mogadishu today you would be killing each other in a mass scale as you did prior to 2006. You are extremely ungrateful to those Bantus you ought to show a little more appreciation of their civilizing role in Mogadishu.

Twisting history? Do you think we are discussing the 19th century? Everyone and their dog knows what happened in those years. You cannot propogate lies about what is in the public domain.

Alshabaab were a sleeper cell that had 0 influence until the Ethiopians came which emboldened them. The truth is AY never liked Wadaado on a personal level because Daahir Aweys had him locked up in chains in Bosaso, he did not want to negotiate power with his former captor.

Again, AY was not the founder of federalism, did nothing to rebuild our national institutions, did nothing to build an Army or reconcile the public. He came to Xamar with Xabashi, sat inside a tank everyday avoiding bombs like Minecraft, resigned before his term even finished and died in exile. What is this positive legacy you talk about exactly?

Again if by saying the TFG was restored in Xamar, he resigned and Sh Sharif whom you would classify a terrorist, came back. In every way you look at it, he lost as a bitter man.

AMISOM were not in the country prior to 2006 correct, but prior to them, there was not a single gunshot heard in 6 months in Xamar. You are literally contradicting yourself :drakewtf:

I would like to apologize for my behaviour on that thread dear SilverL :kodaksmiley::tocry:

When you specifically called my relatives criminals and accused my kinsmen of destroying the country.
You even brought up that you lost relatives to kinsmen
Are you ok :mahubowtf:
it happened lol what am I supposed to say! i cant help what qabil theyre from...

anyway I apologize for mentioning your relatives directly. I really hate all this arguing, I feel dirty afterwards. may Allah forgive anything offensive I've said

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Even Google agrees

:russ::drakelaugh:

Screenshot_20200126-011945_Samsung Internet.jpg

I would like to apologize for my behaviour on that thread dear SilverL :kodaksmiley::tocry:
forgiven. I was being pretty petty and presumptuous myself. I still think its a problem but I should have used more specific examples instead of making it seem like I was directing it at certain people

Trending

Latest posts