AAs/Blacks Are Going In on Somalis Rn After Maya Jama's Old Tweets Insulting Black Women Resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not really. A white person can have a black spouse and still potentially be racist. Even easier for white males since they would feel dominant.

Any one that used to be racist is still suspect.
I think he changed for good. To be honest he was pretty racist back in the day.
People know about his past too, but this is the south. We have a lot of racist white folks who have barely interacted with black people. They usually always come off as racist. Once this guy started interacting with blacks more often the guy started to seriously change.

SumMo

very lowkey
She looks more somali than me tho!! WTF.
It’s not about looking somali, she looks more somali than my mom and her entire side of the family too. That doesn’t make her fully somali. Heck she even looks more somali than majority of my sisters. But still, she’s only half somali! It doesn’t change the facts. I therefor could care less about her.

If this had been someone like the singer Cherrie, I would be up in arms defending her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
If I was trying to become famous, I would delete my old twitter account if I knew I was immature and had no filter.

First, the Ethiopian wannabe but will never be Habeshit on YouTube getting exposed for Anti-Somali old tweets, and now Maya Jama? Who's next?
There have been a few black footballers who got exposed for shitting on gays back when they were broke . Stormzy has to even apologise for making historic homophonic posts .
# no escaping the trolls

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
1524191175530.jpg
dw7pYB4.jpg

Blacks have always been our nemesis I dont need a tweet to know that.

Attachments

• 1515362242655.jpg
    1515362242655.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 168

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She looks like a self hating negro
Biracial kids hate their black side

Last edited:
@Slickback Look what their twitter celebs were writing about us lol. The bbc gave this man a job at one point.

I wish Maya didn’t apologise

:ohlord: She had to do it for her job, and she might still not get away. If I'm being honest, they're like a special protected class running around with a hive mind and a whole range of complexes. Everyone has to tip toe around them. I've even seen some UK Africans cannibalize Caribbeans and mixed raced folks... They cat everything from AAs/Caribbeans and still have the nerve to look down on them

I haven't checked twitter, but I'm hoping their men will snake it and back Maya... then again its going to hit America in a few hours. Hayaay, the poor qalanjo is going to be in for it

Maya will be hounded even more once they find the interview below where she claims to have never experienced racism for being black or mixed race :

Maya Jama on experiencing racism

"I've never felt like I've experienced [racism] as just, like, being black or mixed race or whatever you want to call it, but more so with the Somalian thing. I don't really know why or when it started, but there's always been a stigma against Somali people and I've experienced that loads... And I think even with that it's just ignorance at the end of the day and it's just people not being educated and not really knowing about how to conduct themselves."

On challenging racism on social media, where Jama has had comments referring to her Somali heritage

"[I drew attention to the comments because] it is so ridiculous, why don't people speak about it? It’s a joke. You think you’re complimenting me by saying, 'You're pretty for a Somali girl' and I'm like, 'You're literally being racist but you don't even know; you think that you're saying something nice.' So I felt like, when I did make that post before, I was kind of showing people that probably don't even know that they're being racist and they just see it as a compliment - they've just obviously seen it as normal growing up - to shine light on the fact that it's definitely not normal and it's very offensive and if you didn't know then hopefully now you do."

Wallahi , she is more pro Somali than I thought .

Status
Not open for further replies.