AAs/Blacks Are Going In on Somalis Rn After Maya Jama's Old Tweets Insulting Black Women Resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems like a victim of being bullied. A hug perhaps? Those insecure dark skin dh,ilos have turned her into a monster.
Kkk she stated that she was bullied to a point she was ashamed to claim somali in secondary school uff this must've been a fucking wimp back in the day how cowardly are you to hide your bloodline shes shameless we dont claim her

Fck outta here, her father's not HY. Also, we don't claim half-breeds who mix with other animal species like Stormzy.:gucciwhat:
Stormzy is a gorilla bruv how can we claim her ufff but HY hold this Fat L to the chest thats your ting getting ramped out by this planet of the apes character

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-21-11-52-01.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-21-11-52-01.png
    260 KB · Views: 277

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kkk she stated that she was bullied to a point she was ashamed to claim somali in secondary school uff this must've been a fucking wimp back in the day how cowardly are you to hide your bloodline shes shameless we dont claim her

Sit your nasty camel xaar looking Caano self, u neo nazi patriot.

oh wait......am sorry i am doing the bullying now....my bad

Bufallo-vs-Lion-MAIN.jpg

She hates adoon :manny:That is her only redeeming quality.
Nigga she hates everyone. PPl like her who hate themselves should just kill themselves. They don't deserve to exist in this world embarrassing us like that. That's it it's time for somalis to be ruthless like the yahuud, when i become powerful i will treat everyone like shit except my own kind. From now on it's somalis and somalis only f*ck the rest!!!

Damn it seems like everyone has pride except somalis nowadays. It pains me to live in such terrible times even our women are embarrasing.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The Madows in the UK are smart wallahi. They've brainwashed Maya Jama into believing that her Geeljireness is something to be ashamed off, this might be the reason why she probably only dated Madows in her life. Because she considers them the epitome of ''coolness''.

This type of psychology is prevalent in the consumerist culture, lakin most of you're in a deep coma. You walk into things with eyes closed. :noneck:

Maya Jama is against negrophobia. She's been dating madoow guys all her life. I'm proud of women like that because I'm darker than Stormzy and I still get white siil. If blacks can't bed Somalis, then neither can Somalis bed whites. We need sexual diversity. It's how God wants it.

The Madows in the UK are smart wallahi. They've brainwashed Maya Jama into believing that her Geeljireness is something to be ashamed off, this might be the reason why she probably only dated Madows in her life. Because she considers them the epitome of ''coolness''.

This type of psychology is prevalent in the consumerist culture, lakin most of you're in a deep coma. You walk into things with eyes closed. :noneck:

I think her early issues with Somalis come from her personal story as opposed to brainwashing or “ coolness “ . She has warmed to her Somali side recently due to the level of support given to her by Somalis .

Now time for the Suugo Science!

Since you spoke of psychology, lack of attachment and love from the mother in childhood often results in poor behaviour and attention seeking in the teenage years . This is very common in the Somali community as the women have a plethora of babies , leading to children not receiving proper attention and care the older they get . In fact , the children often have to assist with looking after the younger children , help around the household .
,etc . You will probably now understand why educational failure is common amongst Somalis in the West .

As for a lack of attachment to a strong father figure , the results of this In black African diaspora culture is for the females to seek those kind characteristics from adolescent men . In other words , they go for the baddest thug in the hood .

It sounds strange because people often ask why would women go for men who remind them of those who let them down ? The answer is that , unlike her father , the gangsters put a roof over her head and gave her their undying love , something for which had long yearned for .

Maya Jamacs unease with her Somali side comes from the fact that her Somali father abandoned her whereas her Jamaican step dad cared for her . Thus , from a young age , Maya was conditioned to associate Somalis with failure .

I actually feel sorry for the girl . She had to grieve twice in her childhood . Firstly , after the spiritual death of her father , to whom she reached out so desperately , but was unsuccessful. Secondly, after her boyfriend was shot dead when she was 16. Many of those tweets are written not long after that traumatic episode. I salute her for overcoming all those obstacles . She could have easily used the “ my dad was in prison and my man died “ victim card . There is a definitely an inner Somali women warrior spirit in her .

# my last post on walaalo Maya Jama .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts