AAs/Blacks Are Going In on Somalis Rn After Maya Jama's Old Tweets Insulting Black Women Resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slickback I’m not a rookie to this game
:denzelnigga:

2012 was an interesting year, it was the year of the olympics if I recall correctly, Mo Farah was doing his thing, we had an amazing summer, the food during ramadan that year was particularly blessed :diddyass:

One thing that also comes to mind about 2012 is that it was the year that these Ghanaians, Nigerians and other West Africans were dragging Somalis like a rag doll. In fact they even made the term “Somalian” trend that year.
:wowsweat:

So I’m not going to join their witch hunt, as I was also part of the Somali defence militia that year that protecting the white star from these savages. I’m just sorry that one of our comrades made it big and it became problematic for her to defend us:ehh: :friendhug:

Hayaaaay, in 2012 I was blissfully tweeting about JBJ, ufc, politics, blue pill conspiracies iyo borderline pc memes.

I didn't know about Somali twitter, their sporadic e-jihad & gender wars

and I wasn't a kid either

Last edited:
Some of them usually mature. I know some white dudes who were pretty racist back in middle school and high school but are now engaged and even have kids with dark skin African Americans. Very surprising.im at least happy now that they aren't racist anymore

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro the guys took a big ass 360 turn on their views. The same dudes who were calling me charcoal, coon, and Somali pirates are now with African American women.

That pussy must have been life changing

Not really. A white person can have a black spouse and still potentially be racist. Even easier for white males since they would feel dominant.

Any one that used to be racist is still suspect.

Last edited:
And somali girls are on twitter begging it to black people instead of defending one of their own
She ain't somali to me when she fucking ajnabi. Don't know which somali man would marry her after she's been with a ugly Madow. She's white in my book.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She was 16 years old, every kid that age has said some off the fence ish due to ignorance. Should have deleted that tweet as soon as she started getting famous, now she might lose her job.

Lol I’m pretty sure a Somali outed her.

The black community have also picked up on this “phase” and are not happy.
Somali SJW and Twitter Afrocentrics are considered second class citizens by theie black counterparts . The Somali girl who spoke about hair politics got blasted by many madow girls because she had curly hair and then she had to issue a grovelling apology . Those girls are just looking for brownie points so they will be the first to jump on Mayas back .

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
BBC star Maya Jama under fire as offensive tweets about ‘dark skin es’ resurface

sec_8254652.jpg
o

In the now deleted posts on Twitter, the BBC presenter made controversial comments on the social media platform. In April 2012, Jama tweeted: ‘”Dark skin es shaving their head expecting to look like Amber Rose, when really they end up looking like Micheal Jordan.” Looooooooool’

maya-jama-e1524211290696.png

Twitter users also felt the radio presenter also seemingly mocked the looks of a woman who is dark skinned. She tweeted with a star, fire and poo emoji: ‘Couldn’t decide on 1 so put em all together.’ We have chosen to blur the image that was shown:

sei_8252560.jpg

The Bristol native of Somali-Swedish descent has not yet responded to the backlash but is currently trending on Twitter.

Making reference to her relationship with Stormzy one user said: ‘I expected a lot more from Maya Jama, considering she’s dating a dark skinned black man that has dark skinned sisters. ’ One fan tweeted: ‘Maya Jama bout to say “I was 16 years old I don’t even remember that” and make everyone quote that tweet saying it’s not a real apology’
‘Why are you making excuses for Maya Jama before she’s even made them for herself? Please take off your cape,’ a second user added to the debate.

A social media user complained: ‘“Dark skinned” girls are a “trend” now init. So now you realise “we’re all beautiful”. But before, when it was cool to cuss us you were doing kikiki with your mates. Plis. I’ve now cancelled Maya Jama too.’ ‘Maya Jama I was rooting for you,’ said one user while another said, ‘‘Loooool because it’s maya jama people will not see anything wrong with it. Let it be someone else now, you’ll see threads upon threads with the word “conditioned” flying all over the place.’

‘Maya Jama I was rooting for you,’ said one user while another said, ‘‘Loooool because it’s maya jama people will not see anything wrong with it. Let it be someone else now, you’ll see threads upon threads with the word “conditioned” flying all over the place.’ Maya currently hosts a show on Radio 1 every Saturday, as well as joining Scott Mills and Chris Stark on Fridays. Metro.co.uk have contacted reps for Maya Jama. BBC declined to comment when approached by us.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/20/bbc-s...s-dark-skin-bs-resurface-7483004/?ito=cbshare

Social media is going in on Somalis right now.
Lol where are they going in on somalis? Nowhere.
No one cares about some stupid biracial chick.

If I was trying to become famous, I would delete my old twitter account if I knew I was immature and had no filter.

First, the Ethiopian wannabe but will never be Habeshit on YouTube getting exposed for Anti-Somali old tweets, and now Maya Jama? Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.