AAs/Blacks Are Going In on Somalis Rn After Maya Jama's Old Tweets Insulting Black Women Resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this is what we get for marrying outside our ethnicity producing more confused half breeds who will continue to dilute our blood with filth.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ayo, I knew I was a real one for not getting a Twitter account. She on her own on this one.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Let this be a lesson to all Faraaxs. This is how your children will end up if you cuff a white woman long term, a confused mulatto who has low self-esteem.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Let this be a lesson to all Faraaxs. This is how your children will end up if you cuff a white woman long term, a confused mulatto who has low self-esteem.
There's some truth in what you're saying. I've never seen a mixed person who was straight up normal before.

Omds maya jama hates being somali apparently but her true geeljire colours came out she couldn't hold back from roasting the f*ck out of them on twitter. Maya is an embarressment to the somali community but you've gotta be more than dopey to not realize what shes doing fam this ting hates Madows and shes a selfhater herself what do you think brought her to this ultimate stormzy shes finnessing all his clout from him if it wasn't for stormzy noone would know this lmao so do your ting just dont claim somali.
Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-21-02.png
Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-21-32.png
Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-22-04.png
Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-22-18.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-20-52.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-21-10-20-52.png
    199 KB · Views: 377
She actually said she was legit embarrassed of being somali and claimed spanish and Jamaican?..are these tweets legit?:eek::eek:

I thought she only insulted madows trying to look like Amber Rose?

She actually said she was legit embarrassed of being somali and claimed spanish and Jamaican?..are these tweets legit?:eek::eek:

I thought she only insulted madows trying to look like Amber Rose?
They're legit still the gave me some hope to accept her as somali after that amber rose but after discovering these shameless tweets shes made towards her own blood i lost that hope the is the product of selfhate anyway abti.

'Finnessing all his clout from him'...

He said himself that she was with him before he was a Rapper (aka when he was broke) and he even said that she used to pay his bills. If anything Stromzy is using her.

Maya was exposed as being anti-Somali , dark skin , LGBT, Asians and a host of other people .

That is pretty the same as the average Somali forum user . She would have been at home on Somalispot . The only downside is that her alcoholic Habar Yonis father never thought her Fadhi KU Dirir durijg her prison visits . She would have been a no chill FDK karbasher .

# Walaalo Maya

Maya was exposed as being anti-Somali , dark skin , LGBT, Asians and a host of other people .

That is pretty the same as the average Somali forum user . She would have been at home on Somalispot . The only downside is that her alcoholic Habar Yonis father never thought her Fadhi KU Dirir durijg her prison visits . She would have been a no chill FDK karbasher .

# Walaalo Maya
Her father is dumb f*ck wallahi how do you keep getting locked up whilst you have a christian woman raising your kids. Abti if i ever breeded a gaalo my first mission would be to make sure her and my kids are muslim not going in and out of jail like a retard. Because of his stupidity now we have maya jama outhere embarrassing isaaq like mad how is she isaaq and getting smashed by that gorilla tolahay oo tolahay im not claiming her as somali abti f*ck maya and all you shit fathers raising all these horny s in the west

Her father is dumb f*ck wallahi how do you keep getting locked up whilst you have a christian woman raising your kids. Abti if i ever breeded a gaalo my first mission would be to make sure her and my kids are muslim not going in and out of jail like a retard. Because of his stupidity now we have maya jama outhere embarrassing isaaq like mad how is she isaaq and getting smashed by that gorilla tolahay oo tolahay im not claiming her as somali abti f*ck maya and all you shit fathers raising all these horny s in the west
Somali alcoholics are the biggest bums . I have seen recovering Khat heads but never a rehabilitated Somali alcoholic .

Ps. Check the video of her in the other thread when she is with her uncle Bohol .

Somali alcoholics are the biggest bums . I have seen recovering Khat heads but never a rehabilitated Somali alcoholic .

Ps. Check the video of her in the other thread when she is with her uncle Bohol .
Trust me tbese cadaan folks been drinking for generations its in their blood to hack it but us somalis never drank before this 21st century so obviously we will never come back from addiction. And send me the thread brother maya in bohol that sounds unreal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omds maya jama hates being somali apparently but her true geeljire colours came out she couldn't hold back from roasting the f*ck out of them on twitter. Maya is an embarressment to the somali community but you've gotta be more than dopey to not realize what shes doing fam this ting hates Madows and shes a selfhater herself what do you think brought her to this ultimate stormzy shes finnessing all his clout from him if it wasn't for stormzy noone would know this lmao so do your ting just dont claim somali. View attachment 41655 View attachment 41656 View attachment 41657 View attachment 41658

She seems like a victim of being bullied. A hug perhaps? Those insecure dark skin dh,ilos have turned her into a monster.

# Walaalo Maya

Fck outta here, her father's not HY. Also, we don't claim half-breeds who mix with other animal species like Stormzy.:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending