AAs/Blacks Are Going In on Somalis Rn After Maya Jama's Old Tweets Insulting Black Women Resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But she goes out with drunkards and drug dealers but want to disrespect her dad? She also does what our religion is against.

She needs to get fired. Mandatory racial sensitivity training. A world wide apology to our beautiful black sisters. Matter fact a dedicated youtube channel where she raises awareness of colorism within and amongst africans worldwide.

Hey dont worry though she wont have to say sorry for dissing her father :drakekidding:
Why are you so worried about her society reject father? She can say whatever she wants about him. It’s her father at the end of the day. You’re more worked up about her shedding light on her drunkard, criminal father than her talking shit about dark skinned folks.

World

VIP
:vqbuyv0:I'm not misogynistic, but she ages just like her mother.
:vqbuyv0:In a few years Stormzy will have to find a new girl because this one will look like his mom.
Her mum is a fucking milf. What you on about mate?

CFsEfbrW8AE2K7Q.jpg

CgwFznRWsAAMinp.jpg

Muji

VIP
Update: she’s now embroiled in weave slander.

Safe to say her career is over, maybe she can host Voice of America or BBC Somali news?
A8D1C255-3DB0-4FEB-B576-ADB7430A2CD1.jpeg

He really does think he's caadan :pachah1:

Look at how much pints he had on his table, in that short span he already finished one whole pint and was onto his second koob! :pachah1:

He's a modern adeer :pachah1:
Faraxs have been hitting the pubs since 1950 seaman era . Some of the first Somali seaman use to get into large brawls with racists in England because the whites ladies would want to dance with them . I know this 70 plus Somali elder . He buys a can from the shop but never fails to give me salaams. :gucciwhat:

Why are you so worried about her society reject father? She can say whatever she wants about him. It’s her father at the end of the day. You’re more worked up about her shedding light on her drunkard, criminal father than her talking shit about dark skinned folks.

Why can you not see the double standards. She dates drunkards criminals and drug dealers. Yet speaks badly about her father for those reasons minus the drug dealing. Like surely you would stay away from such men if you feel that way, no?

How far will go to defend disgusting people like her and sabrina?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I can't imagine him being a Somali walahi the whole jamac family is a huge L for the Somali community:eek:
Nah mate I can't handle that this is an exclusive L for landers
BTW guys to be honest after all I read it still dont dislike her I never cared about her before and I still don't. She's barely got an relevance and if she and others didn't mention her 24/7 being stormzys thing I wouldn't know her. I don't think what she said is horrendous yes it's bad but I'm not gonna jump on it but I will be entertained by others jumping on her:gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
she’s so istupid. After being expose and she can’t even be bother to delete offensive tweets.
I telling ya she’s a dumb hoe.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
If anyone on Somalispot gets famous they had better purge their account, we would be in her position right now:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending