An Arab goes on a racist rant against us & calls us abeėds & happy that we are slaves in Libya.

Look at my spoiler in my 2nd post for the racism. The guy has a Free Palestine dp and saying all that racism about us is crazy work. The Somalis were trying to reason with him that we all support Palestine but he didn't care and still proceeded to be racist to us
Ryan Connolly Wow GIF by Film Riot

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Honestly shit like this is meant to be ignored it’s when we are getting called criminals is when we gotta worry

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Disgusting. We also need to remember there's no proof it's an actual arab behind that. I wouldn't be suprised if an west African or ethiopian is behind that account to divide us from muslims/arabs.
“us Arabs” I don’t know what but something about that ticked me off and what Arab calls us Zooos 😭😭😭 also the Libya part is funny so many people get treated like that in Libya not just Somalis

Honestly shit like this is meant to be ignored it’s when we are getting called criminals is when we gotta worry
my sister saw worse she saw a comment from an ajanabi from the uk say somalis need to be genocide. And so many people liked the comment, I think hundreds. The uk somali hate level is extreme and I s always the maadows or cadaans here

Are we really going to cry about one random comment from a loser?

Such people are occupying too much space in some of y'alls heads rent-free.

I don't understand why everyday some new irrelevant comment is advertised here like there's a new military assault on Somali territory.

Disgusting. We also need to remember there's no proof it's an actual arab behind that. I wouldn't be suprised if an west African or ethiopian is behind that account to divide us from muslims/arabs.
He is definitely arab, I've seen them say similar stuff like this before. The guy was mad because the video was about muslim people that hate each other and that arab hate somalis so that's when he commented.

He is definitely arab, I've seen them say similar stuff like this before. The guy was mad because the video was about muslim people that hate each other and that arab hate somalis so that's when he commented.
No offence but Libyans and Yemenis are seen y other Arabs ad bottom barrel ,warzone. They're the last to talk. Even some Arabs think Yemen is in Africa.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
my sister saw worse she saw a comment from an ajanabi from the uk say somalis need to be genocide. And so many people liked the comment, I think hundreds. The uk somali hate level is extreme and I s always the maadows or cadaans here
There’s some old tweet from 2011 I found on here of some west African lady saying “I’m hitler and Somalis are the Jews :faysalwtf:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I don't think he is Libyan since that is not the middle east and his bio says middle Eastern.
Probably a southern yemeni some of them aren’t fond of us 😭😭 also Somalia despite being a 3rd country and having no full on functioning government hosts thousands of Yemenis and Syrians