A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wasn't denying the had it worse. What made me laugh was OPs attempt at blaming them for the image of our country... Face it when ppl mention somalia, bantus is the least thing ppl think of

Who is getting triggered :drakewtf:

This isn't the first time you've randomly brought up madows fucking halimos. Did a black person steal ur gf or a female relative? You're attempt at trying to divert attention by calling it trolling isnt working either :drakekidding:

Bal waxaan fireey :draketf:
It seemed like my post had you feeling some type of way if you are making up accusations of what I wrote in the past ..:drakelaugh:
Maybe this forum isn't for you if you keep getting triggered like this :cosbyhmm:

Why don't you go police someone that acutally targets Halimos in their posts like @Duke of Bohol ... OH WAIT....

In Rwanda the Tutsi are miniority but controls the majority Hutu. We could do the same if we United as Somalis not as clans.

It seemed like my post had you feeling some type of way if you are making up accusations of what I wrote in the past ..:drakelaugh:
Maybe this forum isn't for you if you keep getting triggered like this :cosbyhmm:

Why don't you go police someone that acutally targets Halimos in their posts like @Duke of Bohol ... OH WAIT....

Wallahi you did :lolbron: I can't remember what the post was about but it randomly devolved into a hair care post lmaooooo u even used the exact same rhetoric!

Seems like you're the one getting a bit upset now :chrisfreshhah:ppl openly drag each other here all the time, it's what we do. If you can't take the heat u can either leave or cry to the mods like duke of rafaad

Bohol

VIP

She was showing some anti beesha barakaysan symptoms like Faysal Ali Waraabe but alhamdullilah she is cured now.

:denzelnigga:

Bohol

VIP
I have no idea what that phrase is even suppose to mean but you're still a c*nt

Now now don't get upset dear. Lets work on the positive relations between our communities. :manny: You no longer tag along with the Gabiley crew that is a good sign ruunti.

:sass2:

The solution is for Somalis to stop killing each other.
Somali Bantus are smart, they live on fertile land and are not involved in wars over land and wells.

Survival of the fittest.

Who will survive?

It surely is not the geeljirre who is lusting over the land, camels and wells of the neighbouring tribes.
Instead of spending time worrying about a problem that is easily resolved.

Somali women will just marry which male population is more dominant, whether its population wise or politically.

Somali men decided to ethnically cleanse themselves & now they're scared their numbers are dwindling, brilliant.. :kanyehmm:

The only bantu problem I see is the ones under the amisom banner

reer amisom,

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts