A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you mad?:mjlol: All this just to have a bigger population than Amhara's, as if it's an accomplishment:mjlol:.

I don't like lies. Millions of ethnic groups have been wiped out and absorbed, I will not stand for it. They want to make us their next target.:childplease:

Why do you care, you're aren't even amhara.:draketf:

Stick to bullying and assimilating the Bilen and Saho/afars.:camby:

Best way to destory Gog and Magogs. We have to do armenian gencoidie style. Deportation won't work @Prince of Lasanod because they are too much and they won't leave. We don't have any bantus in Dhanan and Oromo people make up 0.0000000001 of Dhanan so any somali who needs refuge from Bantuitis come to Dhanan.

Why are Bantus so scared of the OG man
How about Somalis marrying with Bantus? Aren't Bantus Muslim like us, they wear our traditional clothing isn't it haram that they are shunned by us?

I don't like lies. Millions of ethnic groups have been wiped out and absorbed, I will not stand for it. They want to make us their next target.:childplease:

Why do you care, you're aren't even amhara.:draketf:

Stick to bullying and assimilating the Bilen and Saho/afars.:camby:

Millions, wiped out:mjlol:.
Meanwhile in other threads, you are all congratulating Somali expansion, as if you all didn't meet others along the way too:camby:.

Why do you care?:ayaanswag: Quite frankly you know very little on Ethiopia, maybe you should take a visit.:dabcasar:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
How about Somalis marrying with Bantus? Aren't Bantus Muslim like us, they wear our traditional clothing isn't it haram that they are shunned by us?
No, way I won't kill muslim, I don't want a zeenj rebellioun that could happen to us.

Millions, wiped out:mjlol:.
Meanwhile in other threads, you are all congratulating Somali expansion, as if you all didn't meet others along the way too:camby:.

Why do you care?:ayaanswag: Quite frankly you know very little on Ethiopia, maybe you should take a visit.:dabcasar:

Somalis belong to the horn...you don't.:fittytousand:

No, way I won't kill muslim, I don't want a zeenj rebellioun that could happen to us.
You munafiq did you know that Somali Bantus are Muslims. And was you the one that was going around the form bragging about how light skin you are lol. So it's pretty obvious that you just dislike Somali Bantus because of how they look. If you claim to be religious you should know that Islam is strongly against racism.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You munafiq did you know that Somali Bantus are Muslims. And was you the one that was going around the form bragging about how light skin you are lol. So it's pretty obvious that you just dislike Somali Bantus because of how they look. If you claim to be religious you should know that Islam is strongly against racism.
You called me a munafiq.
You know they are so many bantu muslims who are munafiq. Do you know how many chad eating bantus are they. I don't look on looks, but I look in charater because they are alot of bantu somalis who are munafiqs, be careful with that word m8.

So some minority Arab autosomal DNA makes us non African... I believe they (Arabs) also happen to be able to use the same argument and say we don't belong there but Africa:yacadiim:.

When did I say you were Arab? Are Arabs the only semites in your world?:ayaanswag:

You have more claim to Yemen than Falashas have to Israel. You could all live on boats in the middle of the red sea for all I care. Either way, the Horn is ours.:farole:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I tell you, the world is weird, Somalis and bantus have bad charater, somali bantus understand are rasict towards somalis yeah. I am banu Adam I can be baised so be qiuet.

Map+of+Yemeni+and+Aksum+Kingdoms+308.jpg

:birdman::camby:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Bantu solution
1. Chad test
2. Mirqam test
3. Livestock test
4. Views on Somalis other than Bantu descent

You called me a munafiq.
You know they are so many bantu muslims who are munafiq. Do you know how many chad eating bantus are they. I don't look on looks, but I look in charater because they are alot of bantu somalis who are munafiqs, be careful with that word m8.
I called you munafiq because you claim to be religious but you are ignorant the fact that Somali Bantus are also muslim when I said lets move them to the North of Somalia and integrate them you said no I don't want to kill muslims pretending that you don't believe that they are also Muslims.
If they were Arabs for instance you would obviously beg them init

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I called you munafiq because you claim to be religious but you are ignorant the fact that Somali Bantus are also muslim when I said lets move them to the North of Somalia and integrate them you said no I don't want to kill muslims pretending that you don't believe that they are also Muslims.

By Allah lord of the seven heavens and earth I am not going to kill them but I am feared for them to kill us.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I am not going to kill any one. But they are alot of bad bantus i could kill. See I don't want to kill all bantus I want to distergrate the bad ones, like chad mirqam guys, because they don't have snything in somali society at all other than chad.

Did I swore a oath about killing all bantus.

If you say Yes

Anta kathbt

Wallahi I hate every bad Arab, black and white person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending