A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are threatened because of their division and lack of patriotism. They don't show deep attachment to the real state they inhabit that is the envy of their neighbors. We are sitting on good resources and number into the millions but we are not productive and look down of good work ethics. We are not builders but destroyers, corrupt and manipulating society to one another. Somalis have torn their country apart and invited others to ensure it stays that way from North to south.

Our numbers are greater in East Africa than any one ethnic group with the exception of Oromo who are weakened by religious division. If we unite on protecting our prime state and work to leave something good for tomorrow's generation, the Bantu in the south who lived there for close to a hundred year will not be a threat but an asset to our country.

You have kids in this thread referring to Somalia as if their tuulo is not part of it. Mostly kids from Waqooyi. That shows the trashy mindset and stupidity adults handed down to their children. These kids are a reflection of what is wrong with Somalis in general. Lack of connection to reality and lack of vision for country and its future.

A dulli produces another dulli. Bantu's earn legitimate money to feed their family and they built almost every Somali house in Somalia in the South. Up in the north and in every where else, it is the insulted and abused Somalis who build rather than destroy.

If you are so called nasab Somali, shut your stinky mouth up and look down.

Shape up or shut the f*ck up.

This was he funniest joke I've read in awhile wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

Ruin our image kkkkk what image? :chrisfreshhah:
swap out the bolded bit with Somali instead of bantu and it would still be accurate :chrisfreshhah:
There's not a lot of positive things to say about Somalia in general, but Somali Bantus definitely have it worse. Ask them about their situation in Somalia and they'll tell you the same.

Bohol

VIP
The problem isn't a hardworking labour force its the growing Bantus population in our societies, they will reproduce with somali women and ruin our genetics. Demographic replacement is invetable if you don't control their population. I'm sure you don't want your sister marrying a bantu, you want to keep your family somali

Sxb they can stay temporarily and work in our farms in the rural areas.They will also be required to bring their own women with them. I will not accept only single men coming to the area.

Midhisho
18582130_1580000745367591_2827572520879758108_n.jpg

18620404_1580000618700937_5552342552125628089_n.jpg

18622455_1580000862034246_2750215433692314078_n.jpg

18664530_1580269692007363_4082937708673639927_n.jpg

it doesnt seem trolling to me they actually mean it and dont be naive everytime a habesha girl pictures are posted they always dream about exterminating the men and using the girls as concubines and your no where to bee seen not only somalispot i always see the vile comments on youtube

:ayaanswag: I'm sorry...???

But they haven't been, and have been here for quite a few generations. Like it or not, but they're part of the Somali Republic. :zhqjlmx:
Why should we follow the Saudi framework?

Then pay the price to get rid of them. Unless you want to line them up... but you'd probably call my bluff and actually line em up :siilaanyolaugh:

Nicca, there's enough space on the Bantu Deportation Express if you want a seat. There's always room for treacherous Somalis...:kodaksmiley::mybusiness:

There's a drought going on, most of our livestock has perished and you want to talk about Bantus?

At this point I'm starting to believe the ability to prioritize is absent from Somali genetic code smh

:drakewtf:

This is why y'all get curved, classic salty faraax syndrome. Good luck finding a wife with this disgustingly whiny attitude :drakekidding:
:ileycry:

Why are you getting triggered?

Man people can't troll now a days without these crazy Halimos stepping in with their unwanted inputs.

Reminds me of those twitter Halimos:siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis are threatened because of their division and lack of patriotism. They don't show deep attachment to the real state they inhabit that is the envy of their neighbors. We are sitting on good resources and number into the millions but we are not productive and look down of good work ethics. We are not builders but destroyers, corrupt and manipulating society to one another. Somalis have torn their country apart and invited others to ensure it stays that way from North to south.

Our numbers are greater in East Africa than any one ethnic group with the exception of Oromo who are weakened by religious division. If we unite on protecting our prime state and work to leave something good for tomorrow's generation, the Bantu in the south who lived there for close to a hundred year will not be a threat but an asset to our country.

You have kids in this thread referring to Somalia as if their tuulo is not part of it. Mostly kids from Waqooyi. That shows the trashy mindset and stupidity adults handed down to their children. These kids are a reflection of what is wrong with Somalis in general. Lack of connection to reality and lack of vision for country and its future.

A dulli produces another dulli. Bantu's earn legitimate money to feed their family and they built almost every Somali house in Somalia in the South. Up in the north and in every where else, it is the insulted and abused Somalis who build rather than destroy.

If you are so called nasab Somali, shut your stinky mouth up and look down.

Shape up or shut the f*ck up.
We are the 3 rd largest in the horn after oromo and xabesh

But i agree with everything else, this thread is delusional

Survival instinct will make Bantus more successful than you guys. I really hope all the persecution and racism they have faced make them a stronger people. I'll be sure to Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh when they gain their rights.

The survival instinct for Somalis is strongest, Somalis are very ancient people who lived in the horn for past 3000 years. We survived Arab, Persian, Turkish, Indians and Portuguese migration and somalized them.

There's not a lot of positive things to say about Somalia in general, but Somali Bantus definitely have it worse. Ask them about their situation in Somalia and they'll tell you the same.

Yeah I wasn't denying the had it worse. What made me laugh was OPs attempt at blaming them for the image of our country... Face it when ppl mention somalia, bantus is the least thing ppl think of

:ileycry:

Why are you getting triggered?

Man people can't troll now a days without these crazy Halimos stepping in with their unwanted inputs.

Reminds me of those twitter Halimos:siilaanyolaugh:

Who is getting triggered :drakewtf:

This isn't the first time you've randomly brought up madows fucking halimos. Did a black person steal ur gf or a female relative? You're attempt at trying to divert attention by calling it trolling isnt working either :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts