A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were actually cool a while back but she made a wrong decision associating herself with enemies of beesha.

:manny:
Oh no :dwill:,

@dhegdheer
1238064310_evilmonkey.gif
u sick sick girl how dare u

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
We should let Bantus stay, They have helped Somalia more than any other minority has.
I just want them to breed with their own honestly I don't want to see a bunch of Bantu half breeds running around with their big ass nostrils and baboon lips and butts as wide as a orangutan

When will these bastards stop slandering me? :bell: When did I ever blame them for our problems? Either f*ck off with your accusations or quote me.
Bakhti ga tihina wus. :farole:

Nigga what are you smoking? Madow are not a clan...
:faysalwtf:

They're a completely different race/ethnicity...
Nah. Bantu is a race/ ethnic group, it is like mentioning Somalis. Ethnic Somalis and Somali
Bantus should have equal name rights in Somalispot.

:manny:
they are somali nationals and are part of the 4.5 system:lolbron:

threads like this need to end. they give us a bad image as xenophobic barbarians hell bent on genocide which we are but still

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

threads like this need to end. they give us a bad image as xenophobic barbarians hell bent on genocide which we are but still

Do you think

bantu_migration-min-600x381.png

img_20170330_231606-jpg.15126

Happened accidentally?

They're Africa's greatest conquerors and I for one will do everything possible to ensure Somalis don't become the latest victims.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you go to the States where the Somali Bantus are concentrated, there is absolutely no difference between an AA and of a Somali Bantu.

It's only their women who have Somali daqaan, dress like Somalis, are good Muslims etc.

Let every Somali man take a bantu wife but we deport their men back to where they came from. We need a bit of diversity in our genes anyway.

:browtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
In the past, Somalis didn't interfere much with them and their lifestyle. But this western concept of division is bound to reach Somalia, and I don't want to add ethnic strife into the list of problems Somalia will be facing in the future.

If you go to the States where the Somali Bantus are concentrated, there is absolutely no difference between an AA and of a Somali Bantu.

It's only their women who have Somali daqaan, dress like Somalis, are good Muslims etc.

Let every Somali man take a bantu wife but we deport their men back to where they came from. We need a bit of diversity in our genes anyway.

:browtf:
the lengths niggas will go for that bantu booty:mjlol:

#amdoingthisforthenation

Nobody here is advocating for genocide...
:whoa:

Most bantus are illegal immigrants that need to be deported, is that too much to ask for?
:wow1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Cadcads were once nearly half the population of the Bantus. Now the Bantus went from 70k(just over 5% in Italian Somalia) to 1 million(over 20 % in Italian Somalia) in less than 60 years. I have no problems with them, just want them to return to the number they once was.

IMG_0939.JPG

If their number is not kept in check then expect an ethnic war being fought in 30 years time. They must be fully urbanised within 10 years time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.