A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The more you hate on Bantus the more isolated Somalia will be when we want to trade with the rest of Africa.

I see it even in Kenya where Kenyans would rather buy a lower quality product from a non Somali even though the Somali shop next door offers a better cheaper version.

Ethiopia will use our racism and ignorance against us by presenting our ugly side to the rest of Africa so that we'll end up with less and less friends in the continent.

Sometimes I think the IQ's of my fellow Somali's are really in their 60's. Keep your racism to yourselves like the Japanese do instead of blasting it everywhere online.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Cadcads were once nearly half the population of the Bantus. Now the Bantus went from 70k(just over 5% in Italian Somalia) to 1 million(over 20 % in Italian Somalia) in less than 60 years. I have no problems with them, just want them to return to the number they once was.

View attachment 19171

If their number is not kept in check then expect an ethnic war being fought in 30 years time. They must be fully urbanised within 10 years time.

Interesting. So in 60yrs the bantu population is atleast 15 million:cosbyhmm:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Bantus dont want to be in Somalia. If there was a stable government it could easily send them back to their country of origin in masses like Saudi Arabia did.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
The more you hate on Bantus the more isolated Somalia will be when we want to trade with the rest of Africa.

I see it even in Kenya where Kenyans would rather buy a lower quality product from a non Somali even though the Somali shop next door offers a better cheaper version.

Ethiopia will use our racism and ignorance against us by presenting our ugly side to the rest of Africa so that we'll end up with less and less friends in the continent.

Sometimes I think the IQ's of my fellow Somali's are really in their 60's. Keep your racism to yourselves like the Japanese do instead of blasting it everywhere online.
i agree :nvjpqts:

She means Amhara, which are around 27M, we are only around 6M lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amharics don't number 27 million, though. Those number are inflated by amharaziation. They just like to claim lots of ethnic groups, like the Oromo. In Ethiopia, if I speak Oromo I can claim Oromo and next day if I speak Amharic, they'll call me Amhara. What a bizarre country.:chrisfreshhah::ayaanswag:

Amharics don't number 27 million, though. Those number are inflated by amharaziation. They just like to claim lots of ethnic groups, like the Oromo. In Ethiopia, if I speak Oromo I can claim Oromo and next day if I speak Amharic, they'll call me Amhara. What a bizarre country.:chrisfreshhah::ayaanswag:
They are 27 million, stop with these constant excuses.:camby:The majority are from the Amhara region, nowhere else:camby:.
In fact the government decreased their population with the 2007 census and it didn't follow a pattern like the other regions:camby:.

They are 27 million, stop with these constant excuses.:camby:The majority are from the Amhara region, nowhere else:camby:.
In fact the government decreased their population with the 2007 census and it didn't follow a pattern like the other regions:camby:.

I don't trust your "government stats". You lie about everything. No way ethnic Amhara outnumber ethnic Somalis.:chrisfreshhah::camby:

I don't trust your "government stats". You lie about everything. No way ethnic Amhara outnumber ethnic Somalis.:chrisfreshhah::camby:

You literally have an excuse for everything:mjlol:. You haven't been anywhere in the country so I don't need to have a conversation with someone so clueless, making up facts while being located in the West. Next you should predict the population yourself...
No way ethnic Amhara outnumber ethnic Somalis.:chrisfreshhah::camby:
It's not a competition:mjlol:

@Lilafrombole temelkechi:dead:

So you're deny that Amhara, like Oromos have absorbed other ethnic groups?:draketf:

And tekelet yourself.:drakewtf:
Where did I say that:mjlol:. They put the Amhara population as 26% of the country and said 29% speak Amharic as a first language, obviously going against your claim:mjlol:. But nice change of subject.

I used the approximate 2016 figure of the country's population to even arrive at 27 million:camby:.

Do you or do you not agree that Amhars absorbed millions of other ethnicities. I'm not interested in your figures. Just answer the question.:draketf:

Do you or do you not agree that Amhars absorbed millions of other ethnicities. I'm not interested in your figures. Just answer the question.:draketf:
Millions of ethnic groups, no:umwhat:. Some Agews got assimilated :wtfdis:.

If you're not interested in figures, don't start a debate on their population.:what1:

Last edited:
I think we should intermarry with them and integrate them. Isolating them will just make the situation even worse.
Move a large number of Bantus to North Somalia. The locals there should welcome them with open arms because the population in the North is small Somalis in the North should think about breeding with Bantus to increase our numbers as people cunsiryada ha la iska daya.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Best way to destory Gog and Magogs. We have to do armenian gencoidie style. Deportation won't work @Prince of Lasanod because they are too much and they won't leave. We don't have any bantus in Dhanan and Oromo people make up 0.0000000001 of Dhanan so any somali who needs refuge from Bantuitis come to Dhanan.

Why are Bantus so scared of the OG man

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Best way to destory Gog and Magogs. We have to do armenian gencoidie style. Deportation won't work @Prince of Lasanod because they are too much and they won't leave. We don't have any bantus in Dhanan and Oromo people make up 0.0000000001 of Dhanan so any somali who needs refuge from Bantuitis come to Dhanan.

Why are Bantus so scared of the OG man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts