A Rational Solution to SL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How would Puntland absorb the dblocks in SSC? Elaborate on this. Most Harti have also given up on Puntland long long ago so I’m confused, that ship sailed a long time ago.
Most Harti or Dhulbahante cause we don't need you to equate the two so you can aggrandize yourself at others expense.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I strongly disagree.

1. Warsangelis

Puntland has the support of the entire Warsangeli clan (except for 1 subclan) on our side. This is true even after parliment speaker incident last year and we control most of their land and towns from Dhahar to Badhan and more

2. Dhulbahante

Even after the baharsame vs cumar mahamoud beef, the Jamac Siyaad under SL payroll, We still enjoy a unusually high level of recruitment for Dhulbahante mostly from the ugadhyahaan. Naleeye and Nur axmed tribes in particular. (Taleex was also part of the recent Puntland examinations),

If you extrapolate this current support into the future, you're looking at a rebirth of Hartis, I see potentially 100,000s of new Puntlanders from this region into the future.

But thats my opinion looking at the data.
This is what I want to see
images (19).jpeg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Most Harti or Dhulbahante cause we don't need you to equate the two so you can aggrandize yourself at others expense.
I’m confused, are you Isaaq? If so why would an intra Harti discussion on Puntland offend you?

as if isaaq has a choice, once Harti is united and they sort out they issues, Harti can karbash i-door and have done so for centuries warya,

all it takes is for the bribes somaliland pays to them to stop and they can do 180 over night,

and hawiye uniting is like jews and Palestinians uniting, it will not happen, they do not have that cultural traits and hawiye has never done anything for somalinimo for centuries they were sleeping and have not left their tiny little land, they never Fought invaders and white colonisers,

hawiye is his own worst enemy,
Isaaqs captured las anod 14 years ago for gods sake. They captured tukruq 2 years ago. I gave up on SL’s Harti long time ago. Only buhoodle managed to kicked the snm from their land.
Also IDK if this is true or not but I heard PL can’t attack SL but SL can since technically its their land.
:ftw9nwa:

Isaaqs captured las anod 14 years ago for gods sake. They captured tukruq 2 years ago. I gave up on SL’s Harti long time ago. Only buhoodle managed to kicked the snm from their land.
Also IDK if this is true or not but I heard PL can’t attack SL but SL can since technically its their land.

i-door did not capture las canood sxb, a dhulbahante dude got pissed at Mj and handed it over to him on a plate,

at least get facts right and dhulo can easily take it back and create khaatumo if they were united and wanted to, its just that harti is so divided over who will rule, dhulo or Mj,

i think if harti united and agreed they can easily have 2 states, khaatumo and puntland, after all galnus is not fully unconstitutional per the dastuur rules,

never under estimate harti sxb, i noticed people tend to under estimate harti and Absame and they always get an egg on their face when Harti or Absame strike back, our enemies have been doing it for over 100 years, we will always surprise you

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i-door did not capture las canood sxb, a dhulbahante dude got pissed at Mj and handed it over to him on a plate,

at least get facts right and dhulo can easily take it back and create khaatumo if they were united and wanted to, its just that harti is so divided over who will rule, dhulo or Mj,

i think if harti united and agreed they can easily have 2 states, khaatumo and puntland, after all galnus is not fully unconstitutional per the dastuur rules,

never under estimate harti sxb, i noticed people tend to under estimate harti and Absame and they always get an egg on their face when Harti or Absame strike back, our enemies have been doing it for over 100 years, we will always surprise you
Hartis are mostly united

Dhishile are united under Puntland
Warsangeli are united under Puntland
MJs are united under Puntland

It's mostly just Dhulbahantes who are struggling to unite amongst themselves.

Once you solve the Dhulbahante problem you solve the Harti problem.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
When did Isaaq capture Laascaanood, do you mean when baharsame took over Laascaanood and left for Somaliland?

When did Isaaq capture Laascaanood, do you mean when baharsame took over Laascaanood and left for Somaliland?
These MFs think they some mighty conquerors subhanallah. :dead:

Isn’t our flag flying over the city, don’t the residents pay tax to the government based in Hargeisa and don’t we freely chill in the city. The best thing is we even took the city using your own cousins.

So Yh we have conquered the city.
:win:

Isn’t our flag flying over the city, don’t the residents pay tax to the government based in Hargeisa and don’t we freely chill in the city. The best thing is we even took the city using your own cousins.

So Yh we have conquered the city.
:win:

We gonna change the name to Hartiland by 2040 when that compound population interest gets to work

:rejoice:

LMAO this is the stupidest post I’ve ever seen. After 2 pages I just skipped to the last to comment. First of all the ridiculous land claims from pictures draw by Daroods will never be a reality. In the first map you might aswell say sacad yonis are Dhulbahante because you’ve given there entire territory to Dhulbahante. And the silly idea that awdal belongs to gadabursi sovereignty is also nonsense. Gadabursi sovereign territory is boroma district and awbarre in SG. The rest is an uninhabited land.

Somaliland claim to independence is not based on clan but the 2 nations that have an unratified union. I would rather join Somalia then that stupid option. Somaliland was brought back by the barrel of the gun and if anyone wants any territory they can take it with the barrel of the gun. Bari and nugaal might even be annexed by SL in the future.

Somaliland is doing great now. We are forging important international relations with countries that can help us exploit our resources industrialise and support our military.

Hopefully Somaliland can get licences to produce Taiwanese weapons in the future and we make an indigenous arms program.

We need a Final Solution to the age old 'Eedoor Problem'.
You tried that once with a much more powerful army than you could possibly ever muster again. 3000 geeljires with AK47's destroyed that army. Give up on your dream of Isaaq extermination and focus on rebuilding the toilet you call home.

You tried that once with a much more powerful army than you could possibly ever muster again. 3000 geeljires with AK47's destroyed that army. Give up on your dream of Isaaq extermination and focus on rebuilding the toilet you call home.

The obsession with Isaak on this forum is sickening.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ignore him your talking to a fool who’s people are known to be very low IQ :pachah1:

D893A8E2-CDCE-4953-89E9-E670EC82DD8A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts