A History of The Oromo People

I know it will be hard for you to accept this are you from Oromia or near by ? What's your qabiil maybe this will give me a better understanding of your stance
Somalis and Oromos have no relation what’s so ever. Stop trolling, me calling you out on this and proving it is why you did this:
:camby:

Attachments

• 90152109-621D-4D32-B3AB-9A0A2A139837.png
    90152109-621D-4D32-B3AB-9A0A2A139837.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 174

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
As far as you’re concerned, I’m Somali

Your probably HG Sacad cause of your PFP and the way you type somali. I just wanted you to confirm it we are all Somali's here some more pure than others but all the same regardless.

Anyways I'm going to finish baking some cookies so I'll be heading off. Hope you've learnt something from our interaction and please feel free to go to my langaab vs landheree thread in the tribal section and give me some feedback on my work

asc

Your probably HG Sacad cause of your PFP and the way you type somali. I just wanted you to confirm it we are all Somali's here some more pure than others but all the same regardless.

Anyways I'm going to finish baking some cookies so I'll be heading off. Hope you've learnt something from our interaction and please feel free to go to my langaab vs landheree thread in the tribal section and give me some feedback on my work

asc

I’m not HG. FKD aside HG are proud Somali patriots.