A History of The Oromo People

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I have closer relations to Ethiopia than I'd care to admit, I'm even eligible for a passport :meleshame:

Today has been a great day finding more brothers out in the wild like this honestly brings me close to tears

:mjcry:

If you ever want to learn the mother language properly feel free to DM me sxb. I will teach you FREE OF CHARGE maintaining our culture and language is of the most upmost importance.

Exodus

Alienist
Today has been a great day finding more brothers out in the wild like this honestly brings me close to tears

:mjcry:

If you ever want to learn the mother language properly feel free to DM me sxb. I will teach you FREE OF CHARGE maintaining our culture and language is of the most upmost importance.
Nacaala kuguyaal I'm Somali, my family just set up businesses in Ethiopia and got passports after the War.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I noticed that Tigrinya (the main language of Eritrea) sounds really Semitic, almost like Arabic, but Amharic sounds kind of like Oromo or sort of Cushitic-ish.

Fluent speakers of amharic honestly sound like they are crying or upset when they speak. Your right about tigrinya though I guess that's cause of the red sea.

@Medulla after finding out @Exodus is not Oromo
565EB247-A1CE-44F5-B79B-79E5C768E84A.gif

Tukraq

VIP
I noticed that Tigrinya (the main language of Eritrea) sounds really Semitic, almost like Arabic, but Amharic sounds kind of like Oromo or sort of Cushitic-ish.
northern Ethiopians are tigrinyans I can see them joining Eritrea if a breakup were to ever happen

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Apollo @Medulla Out of curiosity, what benefits do you guys know of getting an Ethiopian passport? :hmm:

Ethiopia doesn't have a extradition treaty with US and with many other European countries. So if you ever f*ck up just come back home to the motherland without any worry.

Also visa free access to 37 countries! and FREE COLLEGE ! what is not to like

Trending