A History of The Oromo People

Tukraq

VIP
English isn't my first language it's hard to understand what they are saying with their somali grammar
there saying what I been told you, oromos are from Kenya and recently got chased out to migrate to Ethiopia you should claim either one of those two, but you have nothing to do with somalia

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
there saying what I been told you, oromos are from Kenya and recently got chased out to migrate to Ethiopia you should claim either one of those two, but you have nothing to do with somalia

They are just N&N bots paid to say this without evidence sxb please let it go . I know its hard to believe but its because of years of propaganda with more time the truth will come out

Tukraq

VIP
They are just N&N bots paid to say this without evidence sxb please let it go . I know its hard to believe but its because of years of propaganda with more time the truth will come out
no they were the ones providing hard evidence, you haven't provided anything just platitudes, I'm okay with oroomo independence if they want it as long as they don't touch an inch of k5 other than that your on your own, tbh id rather ally with a united habesha country then an oromo one though(if they unite with Eritrea they get a sea back and become a factor)

Tukraq

VIP
You’re an Oromo fifth column @Medulla sent to destabilize Somalispot
galla tactics, they act like there related then try and migrate then takeover, they did that to Ethiopia, we can't allow that in our wonderful country, there one of our biggest threats when the oil money starts coming in we need a wall before we even proceed

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I must come out of the closet, like Medulla I am also Oromo. :meleshame:

dhugumaan!!!!!!

It's okay bro a lot of people are hiding their oromo descent from the anti-oromites of this site. Be strong!

giphy.gif

FAKE NEWS

This is the Papuans from Papa New Guiena engaging in their traditional dance ! This isn't Oromo's, you see I give facts and evidence unlike you guys!

This is them performing the same dance at a festival

You’re getting too technical.Papuans and Galla it’s the same thing
:liberaltears:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You’re getting too technical.Papuans and Galla it’s the same thing
:liberaltears:
There are only 2 types of people in this world....Somalis and non somalis. You happen to be the latter. @Medulla

You made a false accusation and I corrected you , now you have made a new claim of their only being two kinds of people in the world! There is only one the beesha barakeysan Oromoo is what they are callled sxb. Get to know !

Ever heard of the Peopling of India well those "Indo-European " people were just the first Oromo's moving around like amazing nomads do!